Aetherpunk (Steampunk, Freeform, LGBT Friendly)

Started by Crash, July 13, 2014, 12:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Machete

Shane's profile is up. However, it's geared more towards a Dungeons and Dragons-type because that's what I, originally, how I re-purposed her. Pirates are rather utilitarian, though. What do you guys need the most right now?

Crash

Machete -  I think you need to look over the first post here in the interest thread.  This game in nothing D&D like.  Magic is not at all like I think you have intended for Shane.  In fact it is not completely obvious if there is magic or not.  It is very Victorian and Tao-ist in nature.

We are only accepting actual people for character Avatars as well, no artwork.

Take a look at some of our existing characters here... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=195262.0 ...to get a flavor for what we are looking for.

Let us know if we can help in any way.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Machete

Then, count me out because I, usually, use real people who nearly match my characters as placeholders until I commission someone to draw an exact depiction of my character and see no reason to create a new character when I have one who's easily re-purposed into this setting. I would have come up with a story to fit her into a steampunk setting.

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Crash

Anyone else interested in some steampunk fun?

Only 190 posts to go for our big board!

Crash

Giving this a bump since there seems to be some interest in steampunk again.

Verasaille

Hello, are you still going with this? I hesitate to join group games in progress unless they are actually active. I am interested in Steampunk. Have never done it, but it looks fun.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Crash

We are slow at posting right now but we are still going.  Only a couple hundred posts from a big board actually.

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Crash on March 31, 2015, 03:45:49 PM
Giving this a bump since there seems to be some interest in steampunk again.

There certainly is! I just joined another Steam-themed game, but it doesn't appear to be going anywhere. So I may just have a character - or two - to add to the mix. I should know better by the end of this week.

Cheers,
Tony

Crash

Crash

Still looking at joining Twisted?

Anyone that wants some Steampunk fun we are still accepting and looking to rebuild some of our player base.  Now is a good time to join.

ElvenKitten

Crash

Let me know and I will place your characters back on as active.  I am updating the active character section of the character sheet thread.

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Crash on April 20, 2015, 11:42:50 AM
Still looking at joining Twisted?

Anyone that wants some Steampunk fun we are still accepting and looking to rebuild some of our player base.  Now is a good time to join.

I think so. I gave the other group yet another week to see if it had any life left in it and it doesn't appear to. I'm glad to see that you're updating the current character list to those who are still active. That will help me to mold mine.

Crash

I am missing a couple of newer characters but will hopefully add them tonight when I get home.

Verasaille

More handsome gentlemen would be marvelous!!  ;D
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Crash

Twisted iN Tux

Just an FYI, I'm still fleshing out my character, bit by bit. I decided to go with someone new instead of simply recycling my guy from the other game I was in. I'm hoping to have him posted up before the weekend. Worst case scenario, he gets completed by Sunday, which is my next day off from work.

Crash

Styx26

Is there any room for a thief/lockpick type character? I know it's not necessarily 'sky pirate', but they could become involved...?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Crash

There is a lot that happens in the city to so a thief/second story (wo)man would fit in just fine.

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Crash on April 22, 2015, 03:01:24 PM
Sounds good Twisted!

Characters - yes, characters - submitted! *eagerly awaits approval*

Amalia

Are you still taking new players? I adore Steampunk and it's variations, and would love to join in a game in that setting!

Hazy Sky

The game is definitely recruiting Amalia. We have had new characters join and an existing character rejoin.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Amalia

Wonderful!

I shall start working on my character the moment I get home from work. A hospital kitchen and a smartphone does not make a good combo for making characters!