Post Apocalyptic Incest

Started by Jester, July 01, 2016, 08:52:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Just weeks ago the world was normal but now the world is a completely different place. A mother and son are the last two survivors of their family and they are desperate to survive. The mother, has saved her son countless times. She has saved them from bandits, zombies and starvation and become a hero in his eyes. She is the toughest person he has ever known.  Each night he imagins her standing watch with a shotgun in hand and a determined look on her face. He knows beyond doubt that he loves her more than just as a mother.

I am looking for an incest story and want to explore how such a relationship would work in a post apocalyptic environment. I see both the characters being strong and capable (unless you dont want to be)

Combinations could be
1. Young son / Feisty Mother - I like the thought of a mother and son being drawn to each other especually after a hefty firefight.
2. Father / Daughter - A father saves his daughter from near death and she cant help but seduce him.
3, Simple Husband / Wife - I would want to include sex with other people though as a matter of survival.
4. Possibly siblings but you will have to convince me.
5. Possibly same sex couplings.

Looking for
1. Lots of action scenes - Bally women firing huge machine guns, big motor bikes, explosions and saving the day.
2. Lots of kinky sex between our couple and other people.
3. I want to explore the taboo side of the relationship - How do they feel about it? What would other people say?
Please get in touch.