The mistress and her mansion (futa, female, antros, kemonomimi)

Started by bokotousamurai, August 22, 2012, 06:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicciKotor

name: Ahri
ethnicity: foxgirl
race: kitsune
hair: black
eyes: yellow
powers: Always carrying around a arcane orb that she can fling and cause mystic damage. Also can blow a kiss and enchant low willpower individuals.
height/wheight: 5'6", 130
build/pysique: skinny and well endowed
pubic hair: None

Unlike other foxes that roamed the woods of southern Ionia, Ahri had always felt a strange connection to the magical world around her; a connection that was somehow incomplete. Deep inside, she felt the skin she had been born into was an ill fit for her and dreamt of one day becoming human. Her goal seemed forever out of reach, until she happened upon the wake of a human battle. It was a grisly scene, the land obscured by the forms of wounded and dying soldiers. She felt drawn to one: a robed man encircled by a waning field of magic whose life was quickly slipping away. She approached him and something deep inside of her triggered, reaching out to the man in a way she couldn't understand. His life essence poured into her, carried on invisible strands of magic. The sensation was intoxicating and overwhelming. As her reverie faded, she was delighted to discover that she had changed. Her sleek white fur had receded and her body was long and lithe, the shape of the humans who lay scattered about her.

I'll let mistress decide how I came about her mansion.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

bokotousamurai

Quote from: NicciKotor on October 01, 2012, 11:44:32 PM
name: Ahri
ethnicity: foxgirl
race: kitsune
hair: black
eyes: yellow
powers: Always carrying around a arcane orb that she can fling and cause mystic damage. Also can blow a kiss and enchant low willpower individuals.
height/wheight: 5'6", 130
build/pysique: skinny and well endowed
pubic hair: None

Unlike other foxes that roamed the woods of southern Ionia, Ahri had always felt a strange connection to the magical world around her; a connection that was somehow incomplete. Deep inside, she felt the skin she had been born into was an ill fit for her and dreamt of one day becoming human. Her goal seemed forever out of reach, until she happened upon the wake of a human battle. It was a grisly scene, the land obscured by the forms of wounded and dying soldiers. She felt drawn to one: a robed man encircled by a waning field of magic whose life was quickly slipping away. She approached him and something deep inside of her triggered, reaching out to the man in a way she couldn't understand. His life essence poured into her, carried on invisible strands of magic. The sensation was intoxicating and overwhelming. As her reverie faded, she was delighted to discover that she had changed. Her sleek white fur had receded and her body was long and lithe, the shape of the humans who lay scattered about her.

I'll let mistress decide how I came about her mansion.

added, ^.^ you can go ahead and start
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Steamdriver

Hey all sorry i havent been on and im going to have to pull out of this game plates a bit full and im going to be away for a long period of time to correct things in my life.
Much more in depth list of ons and offs. <a href=" http://www.f-list.net/c/morgan%20von%20kerlden ">F-list Profile</a>

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Steamdriver on October 12, 2012, 12:09:02 PM
Hey all sorry i havent been on and im going to have to pull out of this game plates a bit full and im going to be away for a long period of time to correct things in my life.
that's fine, take as long as you need
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Mora

name: Misa
ethnicity: catgirl
race: neko
bust: 36DD
height: 4'6"
weight: 95 LB
bio: Misa has gone through many 'owners' but her current mistress is her favorite. She hasn't been in her service for very long, but she hasn't been beaten for absolutely nothing, so that's a big step up. Slavery is the only life she knows, but sex is still a foreign policy to her. Her previous owner was in debt to the mistress, so Misa was used as payment.
Preferences: Misa will have fun with both female and futa. She has not yet gotten experienced in sex, and might fight back at first, but will come to prefer anal sex.

Angie

I have a question: do you mind me playing a viera, the female ladies with bunny ears from Final Fantasy XII? She would sign up for security, and not be a bunny pet. I have an old druid/ranger from a Pathfinder game that I really want to play again, just for her personality. She had a "I'll kill you for your crimes" attitude, and was after vengeance for the destruction of her village.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

AriDarrow

Would you mind rescuing a homeless straggler? This sounds like it'd be an interesting RP to get into and the character I have in mind if a kind of neko (cow/bunny girl). She's very petite due to having a hard life, small horns and the black/white spots and tail of her cow side and large floppy bunny ears where one seems to always flop over into her face to cover her eyes at the worst possible times. She could pass for someone as young as 14 but she's actually closer to 25. No solid idea of her age, time tends to be lost when its passage has no importance. She's willing to do most any kind of work that is needed just so long as she gets a warm dry place to sleep and something in her belly.

She will be shy and quiet most of the time but as she gets to know someone her very energetic and almost sickingly bubbly personality will start to show itself. Her life may have been hard, but she tries hard to not let it get to her and will seek out the best of a situation.

That's just the very general generic overview base of what is in my head right now and if she's approved I will expand more. The position I'd like for her to take? Again, that's up to the Mistress to make as she is willing to do most any kind of work. Well, except for security, she's way too soft hearted and if threatened would most likely just freeze up... maybe cry and run away...

NicciKotor

I'm still waiting for mistress to show me into the game.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Mora

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 17, 2012, 12:49:26 PM
I have a question: do you mind me playing a viera, the female ladies with bunny ears from Final Fantasy XII? She would sign up for security, and not be a bunny pet. I have an old druid/ranger from a Pathfinder game that I really want to play again, just for her personality. She had a "I'll kill you for your crimes" attitude, and was after vengeance for the destruction of her village.

that's perfectly fine

bokotousamurai

Quote from: AriDarrow on October 17, 2012, 10:53:38 PM
Would you mind rescuing a homeless straggler? This sounds like it'd be an interesting RP to get into and the character I have in mind if a kind of neko (cow/bunny girl). She's very petite due to having a hard life, small horns and the black/white spots and tail of her cow side and large floppy bunny ears where one seems to always flop over into her face to cover her eyes at the worst possible times. She could pass for someone as young as 14 but she's actually closer to 25. No solid idea of her age, time tends to be lost when its passage has no importance. She's willing to do most any kind of work that is needed just so long as she gets a warm dry place to sleep and something in her belly.

She will be shy and quiet most of the time but as she gets to know someone her very energetic and almost sickingly bubbly personality will start to show itself. Her life may have been hard, but she tries hard to not let it get to her and will seek out the best of a situation.

That's just the very general generic overview base of what is in my head right now and if she's approved I will expand more. The position I'd like for her to take? Again, that's up to the Mistress to make as she is willing to do most any kind of work. Well, except for security, she's way too soft hearted and if threatened would most likely just freeze up... maybe cry and run away...

that's sounds pretty neat, go right ahead

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Mora on October 18, 2012, 09:46:04 PM
Yes, me too <3

sorry, i haven't logged on a while becus i've been busy and in a bad mood, the link to the RP is up on my first post

Mora

Quote from: bokotousamurai on October 19, 2012, 07:51:49 AM
sorry, i haven't logged on a while becus i've been busy and in a bad mood, the link to the RP is up on my first post
You don't have to apologize if you play with me ^^

AriDarrow

Ok everyone, am working on making a character up, but would like some views on what might be an interesting draw for everyone. I'm pretty flexible on this and just can't really decide so here it goes... would you like for her to be a futa as well or just female? Here's a pic of her so far and since I couldn't find a drawing hand to turn to SL.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

She's a mishap of various species, so if she's to be a futa, will make her cock equine in design, about 8 inches long with a canine knot at the base about the size of a baseball.  Don't think I'll give her a sheath though... haven't decided that part.

Thanks for thoughts in advance, just seeing what everyone thought. :)

Mora

Quote from: AriDarrow on October 19, 2012, 07:31:12 PM
Ok everyone, am working on making a character up, but would like some views on what might be an interesting draw for everyone. I'm pretty flexible on this and just can't really decide so here it goes... would you like for her to be a futa as well or just female? Here's a pic of her so far and since I couldn't find a drawing hand to turn to SL.

She's a mishap of various species, so if she's to be a futa, will make her cock equine in design, about 8 inches long with a canine knot at the base about the size of a baseball.  Don't think I'll give her a sheath though... haven't decided that part.

If the mistress would allow it, I'd say futa... I mean, I think there should be a futa for every few females, that way noone's alone, but that's just my thought. ;D

bokotousamurai

Quote from: AriDarrow on October 19, 2012, 07:31:12 PM

i don't really mind what her gender is

AriDarrow

Name: Daisy
Race: Base human + mix
Skin: Smooth pale white with dark grey to black spots best described as cow spots.
Height: 5 foot (1.52 meters)
Weight: Fluctuates from around 95 lbs (6.78 stone) to 110 lbs (7.85 stone)

Daisy spent the vast majority of her life in a hidden compound that was doing top secret genetic research including but not limited to cloning and gene splicing. Daisy is the end result of one failed experiment to create a 'super solder'. The lab techs, having a fairly large area that was secluded from the public, didn't feel right ending her life so they kept her around on the grounds, treating her more as a pet than anything. Due to her not growing up in a family setting or not getting any formal education, she seems to be mentally a lot younger than she really is but it is just because nobody ever thought to teach her more and she never thought to expand her learning.

Towards the end of the labs existence, her own existence having been kept secret from those in control, what would happen to her was in question. The day the doors were finally closed, there was a lot of confusion and Daisy was left behind alone. Everyone who knew about her thought that someone else in their group had taken her to care for her. It was hunger and loneliness that drove her beyond the boundaries that had defined all that she knew into the world at large. Afraid, lost and confused she wandered, stealing bits of clothes here, some foods from gardens there, not really having any destination.

Her mix of animals can all be noticed from the bovine in her from the coloring of her skin, rabbit from her large floppy ears, deer from her tail, horse from the general shape and 8 inch (20.32 cm) length of her sheath-less cock and canine from the baseball sized knot that forms towards the base when she's aroused.

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

bokotousamurai

Ironwolf85

debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on October 24, 2012, 10:35:15 PM
damn wanted to do a anthro butler.
Taaa

well i dont see why you can't be a female or futa butler

Ironwolf85