Looking for Martian Manhunter rp

Started by Cathreen Dawinter, December 07, 2015, 10:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cathreen Dawinter

Hello all. I know it is a bit of an odd request but it is one I have been dying to do for a very long time. I can offer long detailed posts and openly working with my partner. If you would like a writing sample I would be more then willing to send one. There is more to her character and backstory but I don't want to overwhelm potential partners so if anyone would like to know more information please feel free to message me.

The idea I have is MC could start out one of two ways. She could either have been on earth for a while or she could be sent to earth for a mission. Either would work. There is a lot to her history and her motivations that I don't really want to type out unless you are interested in the rp. Sorry there is really a lot to her. I'm talking like close to a page and a half to her history and motivations. But as far as the story I had in mind is either way she ends up on earth usually working as a bad guy though she doesn't kill non combatants as a rule. She has always lived her live on the wrong side of the law mostly because she literally doesn't have a moral compass to tell her she is a villain. As time goes on she finds herself missing the time she had been called a hero. The only problem is she is tied in with some high level bad guys. So for a way out she somehow gets in contact with J'onn working with him on a way to bring down the organization and eventually earns her freedom from the group. I was thinking that after wards he could help her become a hero and eventually the feelings turn deeper between them.