Monster Boys Wanted! [F seeking M] Always Accepting!

Started by Mingnon, December 10, 2012, 10:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingnon

O/O List and preferences.

Hello! I am Mingnon, and I've been looking for a partner to play with for quite a while. For the sake of keeping things simple though, let's start by saying that I am looking for dominant male partners (or characters) who are willing to be some sort of monster. ^.^;;

I am open to discussing what/who we'll play as and what kind of plot/setting we could do, though I do have one or more RP ideas too, though mostly as one-offs. Note that these can be changed depending on interest.

Human

-[16+ Schoolgirl/Demon and Various] Bondage. A girl comes across an occult book, detailing various demons and even providing a few spells and methods to summon them. Of course, due to simple curiosity (or some compelling influence?), she decides to try her hand at one of the spells, only to soon enough summon one of the high demons. The demon then proclaims himself her servant and offers to train her in magic, though he might have an agenda in doing this. The schoolgirl is then involved in the high demon's social circle as well as another, more mystical layer to the world that she never really thought existed.

-[Human 16+ Girl/Demon King] Light/Bondage. An ordinary girl gets involved with the king of the demons, either getting transported to his realm or coming across him in an abandoned castle. May take place in an urban/modern or medieval-ish setting. Who is this Demon King and why has he remained until this time... or rather, why has he summoned her?

-[Thief/Demon King] Light/Bondage. In a kingdom ruled by demons, a foreign thief decides to try her hand at striking it rich. There are various methods to her heist, just as long as the Demon King remains unaware of her scheme. If the thief is unlucky, she might even find the demon kings's bedroom... or his dungeon!

-[Maid/Demon or Lich Master] Light/Bondage. A maid gets hired to take care of a mansion for her new employer, only to quickly come across a secret! Outside of the master's identity, there might be something else involved; does he take care of a monster menagerie? Does he perform black magic of some kind? Is there some other mystery that has been covered up for a while?

-[Lady/Shadow Lord] Light. The Shadow Lord is an enigma that resides in an abandoned mansion, right at the forested edge of a quaint town with over 300 years of history. Noone has been in the windowless mansion for a long time, but it is said the mansion is built so that the Shadow Lord has nowhere to hide, and yet only appears once a room is plunged into darkness. A thrillseeking lady dares to provoke him as she hosts a small gathering within the very mansion, and she is soon plunged into a mystery regarding the mansion itself, as well as the Shadow Lord's very identity.

---

Exotic

-[Human/Charr, Norn or Sylvari] Finally something media-based, this time it's Guild Wars 2! Basically two or more adventurers will team up to go on a trip! Details will be discussed depending!

-[Mistress/Lizardman] A young woman is desperate to escape a cycle consisting of an abusive home, beyond loveless marriage and an endless chain of short-lived jobs. As a last resort, she seeks to become the mistress of a partly-insane, lizard-like lord. (Can be one-shot or part of a longer storyline in which there's a more interesting history behind him than meets the eye...)

-[Adventurer/Various] A farmgirl, fed up with the expectations others place on her, hears about a rumor about half-monster fiends led by a shadowy mastermind. Apparently they are looking for artifacts possibly related to a tower that pierces the heavens with a long-forgotten purpose. Armed with little more than basic supplies and her wits, she sets out to stop this plot.

-[Random Person/Psychic ???] Light. I have no story for this, just that I'd like to play out a 'literal mindfuck'. (Edit: Will most likely be a one-shot)

-[Harpy/Naga] Light. For years, Harpies and Nagas have been fighting each other's enemies. Harpies because they fear being devoured, Nagas because they could pose a threat. However, there may be a third party involved; a harpy scout gets unexpectedly attacked and sent falling into Naga territory, only to be discovered by one naga who may be more than meets the eye...

---

Extreme (Contains sex with a mythical beast or sentient creature resembling a real-world animal)

-[Human Schoolgirl/Encantado Teacher] 16 and now in her sophomore year, a high school girl is introduced to a recently transferred teacher for one of her new classes. However, he isn't merely looking to teach, but to get to 'know' some of the students personally... including her. (Now contains a subplot where the two of them would go on a camping trip. What happens would depend on planning.)

-[Tourist/Encantado] Wanting to learn more about the Encantado and potentially find their home, a high school graduate seeks out a tour guide. But this self-proclaimed tour guide is more than he appears to be...

---

Picture-based Ideas~

Devil of Thorns [Interloper/Devil of Thorns] While not a very largely known entity, the Devil of Thorns has always made his presence and territory known; mainly in the form of massive rose vine overgrowths. Rather, these vines have preceded his reputation, as nowadays barely anyone has known of him, let alone his temperament or appearance. But there still remains few accounts of encounters with this enigmatic being.

Subject 51336 [Scientist/Demon] Not long after discovering a creature buried deep beneath the earth, a group of scientists and military officials brought the creature to a top secret facility. Dubbed a 'Demon' to keep things simple, he has been taken care of and monitored by select officials among the scientists, including one particular girl who has been in charge of socialization and learning from him directly. Things however start taking a turn for the chaotic when more demons start emerging from where the original subject was discovered.

Transcendent Chain [Schoolgirl/Demon] Nearly three centuries ago, a witch seeking power summoned a vicious archdemon, and bound his soul to her only to be killed in retribution. Now, during the present day, the archdemon feels the soul-binding spell call him to a mere, unarmed schoolgirl. Although killing her now would be meaningless to him, it seems the soul bond has its own ways of keeping the two of them together: The girl would soon become enthralled with the demon, his domain in Hell, and those he associates himself with.

Secrets of Paradise [Shipwreck Survivor/Various?] Having survived a shipwreck, a young woman decides the make the most of her predicament and explore a seemingly untouched tropical island. However, the pleasant atmosphere of the island's exterior may be hiding something, which would find itself right on the woman's lap sooner than she'd expect.

Discovery in the Jungle [Tourist or Explorer/???] Maybe? There have been rumors going around in Madagascar about a wealthy diamond tycoon who retreated to the island nation, mainly to live out his retirement in solitude. However, there have been other, more lewd rumors going around at the same time. Snakes said to be found in the river or in bedrooms creeping under girls' clothes, for instance. However, not long after the rumors broke out, there hasn't been any further sighting of such snakes, or the tycoon. But a tourist not having heard of the rumors soon enough gets lost in the jungle, and comes across a mysterious mansion only to set off one of its traps. Now, she is about to find out who the diamond tycoon really is, and what he intends to do with his intruder.

I have no idea what kind of plot to go with this but maybe whatever RP will come out would involve a young lady traveling to accomplish something, fight monsters and even visit some sort of alternate dimension. Sword and Sworcery (if anyone's heard of it) comes to mind with this picture, but it doesn't have to strictly follow its plot.

Throne of the Ancients Basically revolving around an ambassador who travels to an ancient, thought-lost kingdom, basically a sort of Aztecan-Grecian Atlantis.

---

Still want to play as something?

Here's a list of partner preferences. We can talk out what kind of plot to do:
-Demonic/Divine: Demon, Incubus, God, Demi-God
-Reptile: Snake (Sentient), Naga, Encantado, Dragon, Lizardman, Hydra, Yuan-Ti
-Undead: Vampire, Lich, Wraith
-Humanoid: Drow, Werewolf, Drider
-Tentacled: Alraune, Plant Monster, Cecaelia, Octopus (Sentient), Tentacle Monster
-Other: Chimera, Slime, groups with one or more humanoid(s) mentioned.

Here are some specifics about some of the races I've listed:

-Encantado: Creatures from a utopian underwater realm that disguise themselves as humans, although these human forms maintain some sort of characteristic. Their true forms are either dolphins (Such as the bottlenose) or snakes (Like pythons or anacondas). They enjoy having sex with humans and have a good musical ability.

-Lich: Undead sorcerers that have a preserved or mostly preserved body. They mainly store their souls inside an object so as to prevent their demise and having someone control them.

-Drider: Creatures with a human upper body and a spider lower body. Said to be beings cursed (or blessed) by the Drows' deity.

-Alraune: Plant-like creatures with a human upper body, often within a plant resembling a flower.

-Cecaelia: Creatures with a human upper body and an octopus-like lower body.

-----------------------

Not accepting right now:

-[Human Noble/???]

-[Princess/???]

-[Human Archer/Snake God] A clumsy archer decides to go after and fight the feared 'snake god' only days after her 17th birthday, only to become more involved with him than she ever realized. Feudal Japanese setting.
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!

Dulahan

Hello there, this is my first time on this site as well, so we are in the same boat it seems. I do really enjoy fantasy settings and characters.

Pm me if you want, I am very much interested in your idea's and maybe we can throw each other a couple, maybe start something up?
A man of passion, romanticism, and the occasional jelly filled donuts.

Mingnon

“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Daedalus

Hey. I like quite a few of your ideas. If you are interesting in me playing a part in one just send me a PM and we can talk about it :)

Thanks for consideration,
Daedalus

gymnastixcoach

Hi,
as a real life coach and teacher I love your student role play idea...
Maybe we can get together and discuss it?
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
Mike

Mingnon

-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

Updated the first post with clearer intro and two new plots!
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Barbarian

Hi there Mingnon,

I would be interested in your "Lady/Shadowlord" and "Mistress/Lizardmen" plots. I'm good to go when you are. Just let me know which one you'ld prefer and we can begin.

Farewell.

Mingnon

Updated the first post to reflect current interest. Now looking for someone to help put together a reptilian RP with me!
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

Updated again, adding an update to one RP, and a sort of variant. I've also added a sort-of idea based in Guild Wars 2's Tyria.

Right now I am currently looking to something involving one or perhaps two of the Encantado ideas.
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

Added a new category; picture based ideas! And I've already added five of them~ They're located in the spoiler below the 'Extreme' category.
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

Mingnon

Updated wanted status for a few RPs. Also added two more ideas. (Well, more like just pictures for dust bunny fuel)
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake