Hell! (Extreme, BDSM, NH, tons of kinks, freeform, looking for more to join!)

Started by Panthean, July 11, 2010, 11:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

Name: Sayer
Type: Demon
Orientation: straigjt.
Appearance: A handsome human male at first.Sand brown hair,soft brown eyes and a dazzling smile.But when trans formed he is a feral demon wolf.Brown fur with streaks of black.He has razor sharp claws and fangs.He stands on his hind legs and prowls around for unsuspecting female.
Bio: A demon cast down into the pits of hell.
Limits: Female characters.Scat.

Kaiser Maverick

Name: Sayer
Type: Devil
Orientation: straight.
Appearance: A handsome human male at first.Sand brown hair,soft brown eyes and a dazzling smile.But when trans formed he is a feral demon wolf.Brown fur with streaks of black.He has razor sharp claws and fangs.He stands on his hind legs and prowls around for unsuspecting female.
Bio: A demon cast down into the pits of hell.
Limits: Female characters.Scat
(Sorry being a NING sux)

elfguy

----

Kaiser Maverick

Its the lower version of a lord or lady.I can do most things but not everythin.Like I cant edit my posts.

ragarth

I'm interested in joining this RP, but I don't have time to write out full characters tonight. I plan on making two characters.

Quick ideas:

A shape-shifting imp. One of the record keepers of the brimstone gates.
A damned soul- gotta come up with a good sin. :D Maybe an atheist, a zoophile, or a gay guy who was damned for being gay. :D Maybe someone who made a deal with the devil, and now his contract's been called due.

Panthean

Quote from: ragarth on July 11, 2010, 10:38:53 PM
I'm interested in joining this RP, but I don't have time to write out full characters tonight. I plan on making two characters.

Quick ideas:

A shape-shifting imp. One of the record keepers of the brimstone gates.
A damned soul- gotta come up with a good sin. :D Maybe an atheist, a zoophile, or a gay guy who was damned for being gay. :D Maybe someone who made a deal with the devil, and now his contract's been called due.

post 'em whenever

I think we need more slave soul characters

Panthean

Quote from: Imogen on July 11, 2010, 01:01:23 PM
I'm in if I can persuade someone to torture my character with this hawt demon.

You ought to go ahead and make a character sheet for the both of them. That way people can see your slave character and decide more easily if they'd want to do it or not. Just put on the demon's character sheet that you're looking for some-one else to play him.

ragarth

Name: Errata
Type: Imp
Orientation: greatly prefers males
Normal Appearance:
A small creature, not more than a foot tall, Errata is the lowliest of the pure demons- an imp. Her hide is a dull red from snout tip to tail tip, and her slitted eyes glow with a piercing blue. Her head it topped with a pair of short, backswept horn nubs of black, their tips rounded with age, and her ears are rediculously long, a play of elfin exuberance. Her body is wiry, her back slightly bent from millenia of pouring over ancient tomes. The ridges of her vertebrae are easily discernable down her spine, and a pair of large demon wings grace her back. Her tail is long and whip-like, coming to a thin point with no spade or spike. Her feet are digitigrade, ending in three strong toes, and her claws on both hands and feet are black like her horns. She wears little, just scraps of brown cloth giving her modesty, with a pair of wire-rimmed spectacles on her snout and a golden ring affixed around her tailbase.

Bio:
Errata has been in hell nearly from its creation- She's Satan's bookkeeper and is rather proud of the precision of her notes. She works mainly at the brimstone gates, cataloguing the damned souls that come for torment, though she commands a number of other imps and damned souls. Her minions can often be seen counting the number of flag stones in a street, timing how long it takes a spirit to fall into the molten pits, or judiciously recording the flaying of a demon's victim.

powers:
Shapeshifting - Errata acquired long ago a ring capable of changing her form. She can assume the form of any generic human or animal up to human sized, but cannot mimic a particular person's looks. She wears the ring on her tailbase since she's too small to wear rings normally. Her strength is no more than that of normal for the form she chooses, a creature as small as her not possessing of the supernatural strengths of other hellbound entities.

Magic - Errata has been pouring through books and tomes and writing her own for as long as human history. She's picked up a few magic tricks including summoning and teleportation. Mostly she advises on these topics, however, sometimes even willingly. Her use of magic is as strong as she is large- that is, don't expect city-obliterating fireballs from this little imp. All of Errata's powers are bindable with wrought iron.

Summoning - Errata is able to summon any items she posseses from her office, or any of her minions.

Teleportation - Errata is capable of teleporting herself about hell.

Limits: Scat, sex with females, topping, check my O/O

---------------------

Name: Jason Ellington

Type: Damned Soul

Orientation: (I'm gay) Jamison is straight

Appearance:
A scrawny guy. His hair is brown and short-cropped with similar-colored eyes.

Bio:
In life, Jason was a drunken jerk and a misogynist. He never held a relationship for long, having a tendency to beat and/or abuse his girlfriends and dog. His life was going nowhere fast, jobless and bumming cash from the few people willing to hand around him for that next beer. He died in a drunken rage, trying to kick his dog before falling over and cracking his head open on the kitchen table.

I defaulted to a male since they're more prone to drunken rages. Is there a demand for a female soul? I can't really play more than one of them at a time.

iroleplayyaoi

Name: Ambrose
Type: Devil, Satan's advisor
Orientation: Gay
Appearance: Waist length long black hair that’s tied back in a black ribbon. He has two curved and horns that appear much like bull horns. He wears a black tie,  black suit and white dress shirt under that, always seen in some type of suit either black or gray. A pair of glasses is always on his eyes and it’s not from bad eye sight, but the fact it makes him look more intelligent and in his mind, intimidating.

Bio: Ambrose has been around since the demons have first fallen and has a rather proper appearance and personality to boot. It's unknown if his personality was what swayed Satan to make him his advisor and always on call, but rarely needed. He often spends his time in the library and kitchen. Ambrose enjoys reading the increase his knowledge.

Limits: Please check my o/o thread. =)

Name: Asher Reese
Type: Human soul slave
Appearance: Dark green eyes and light blonde, short hair. Wears baggy pants and a buttoned jacket.

Bio: Asher didn’t care about anyone other than himself. He grew up on the streets and learned that in order to survive he had to look out for number one and no one else. He cared for only animals that were stray and would often show his good heart to them, but only them. Asher became addicted to all type of street drugs and become involved in a gang which was the death of him. He was shot to death in a drive by on his way back to the hideout.

Limits: Again, please check my thread. =)

Panthean

Quote from: iroleplayyaoi on July 12, 2010, 10:13:43 PM
Name: Ambrose
Type: Demon and Right Hand Man to the Devil
Appearance: Waist length long black hair that’s tied back in a black ribbon. He has two curved and horns that appear much like bull horns. He wears a black tie,  black suit and white dress shirt under that, always seen in some type of suit either black or gray. A pair of glasses is always on his eyes and it’s not from bad eye sight, but the fact it makes him look more intelligent and in his mind, intimidating.

Bio: Ambrose has been around since the demons have first fallen and has been Lucifer’s right hand man for that long. He does everything that is asked of him and often keeps the demons in line when Lucifer is busy with other things.

Limits: Please check my o/o thread. =)

Name: Asher Reese
Type: Human soul slave
Appearance: Dark green eyes and light blonde, short hair. Wears baggy pants and a buttoned jacket.

Bio: Asher didn’t care about anyone other than himself. He grew up on the streets and learned that in order to survive he had to look out for number one and no one else. He cared for only animals that were stray and would often show his good heart to them, but only them. Asher became addicted to all type of street drugs and become involved in a gang which was the death of him. He was shot to death in a drive by on his way back to the hideout.

Limits: Again, please check my thread. =)

Let me know if anyone else is the Devil's right hand man already and I'll change Ambrose's history around.

no... but I made Satan as a character so that other people wouldn't try to. I don't plan on using him at all, and I don't want any characters to have any special ranks like "right hand to the devil". He can be a devil, which is the highest rank below Satan, but please, no personal acquaintance with Satan.

Other than that, you're good to go. Go to the OOC page to discuss pairings for your characters with other players before you rp (unless you are going to the forge of course).

Panthean

Quote from: ragarth on July 12, 2010, 06:44:50 PM
Name: Errata
Type: Imp
Orientation: greatly prefers males
Normal Appearance:
A small creature, not more than a foot tall, Errata is the lowliest of the pure demons- an imp. Her hide is a dull red from snout tip to tail tip, and her slitted eyes glow with a piercing blue. Her head it topped with a pair of short, backswept horn nubs of black, their tips rounded with age, and her ears are rediculously long, a play of elfin exuberance. Her body is wiry, her back slightly bent from millenia of pouring over ancient tomes. The ridges of her vertebrae are easily discernable down her spine, and a pair of large demon wings grace her back. Her tail is long and whip-like, coming to a thin point with no spade or spike. Her feet are digitigrade, ending in three strong toes, and her claws on both hands and feet are black like her horns. She wears little, just scraps of brown cloth giving her modesty, with a pair of wire-rimmed spectacles on her snout and a golden ring affixed around her tailbase.

Bio:
Errata has been in hell nearly from its creation- She's Satan's bookkeeper and is rather proud of the precision of her notes. She works mainly at the brimstone gates, cataloguing the damned souls that come for torment, though she commands a number of other imps and damned souls. Her minions can often be seen counting the number of flag stones in a street, timing how long it takes a spirit to fall into the molten pits, or judiciously recording the flaying of a demon's victim.

powers:
Shapeshifting - Errata acquired long ago a ring capable of changing her form. She can assume the form of any generic human or animal up to human sized, but cannot mimic a particular person's looks. She wears the ring on her tailbase since she's too small to wear rings normally. Her strength is no more than that of normal for the form she chooses, a creature as small as her not possessing of the supernatural strengths of other hellbound entities.

Magic - Errata has been pouring through books and tomes and writing her own for as long as human history. She's picked up a few magic tricks including summoning and teleportation. Mostly she advises on these topics, however, sometimes even willingly. Her use of magic is as strong as she is large- that is, don't expect city-obliterating fireballs from this little imp. All of Errata's powers are bindable with wrought iron.

Summoning - Errata is able to summon any items she posseses from her office, or any of her minions.

Teleportation - Errata is capable of teleporting herself about hell.

---------------------

Name: Jason Ellington

Orientation: (I'm gay) Jamison is straight

Appearance:
A scrawny guy. His hair is brown and short-cropped with similar-colored eyes.

Bio:
In life, Jason was a drunken jerk and a misogynist. He never held a relationship for long, having a tendency to beat and/or abuse his girlfriends and dog. His life was going nowhere fast, jobless and bumming cash from the few people willing to hand around him for that next beer. He died in a drunken rage, trying to kick his dog before falling over and cracking his head open on the kitchen table.

I defaulted to a male since they're more prone to drunken rages. Is there a demand for a female soul? I can't really play more than one of them at a time.

That's alright. Don't worry about it. We could use more female souls, but you don't have to at all. Go to the OOC page to discuss pairings with other players before you join in on the rp'ing (unless you plan on going to the forges for now)

Panthean

Specific character roles we are looking for as of July 13th:

1) a female straight or bisexual slave, personality and extreme threshold open for discussion: Kaiser Maverick (reply #26)
2) a (preferably) male straight demon master to demon Errata: ragarth (reply #32)
3) a male gay slave to Ambrose: iroleplayyaoi (reply #33)
4) a male gay demon master to Asher: iroleplayyaoi (reply #33)
5) a female lesbian or bisexual slave or master for Adia: Panthean (this post)
6) a female bisexual slave soul for Jaydis, and by extension Zara: daylily and elfguy (reply #1)(reply #16)
7) some-one to play Yolth as a straight or bisexual character: Panthean (reply #19)

ragarth

Strike the Errata part off. Errata is a demoness designed to be tormented, not do the tormenting. :-)

Panthean

Quote from: ragarth on July 13, 2010, 11:07:02 AM
Strike the Errata part off. Errata is a demoness designed to be tormented, not do the tormenting. :-)

fixed... go talk in the OOC thread and put up a short pairing sheet like others have

Silk

I'll be interested in being a Female slave of any orientation (Character is lesbian, but who says she gets a choice in the matter? :P

Panthean

Quote from: Silk on July 13, 2010, 11:37:45 AM
I'll be interested in being a Female slave of any orientation (Character is straight, but who says she gets a choice in the matter? :P

the orientation in the character sheet is kind of a limit... if you're okay with forced hetero or homo sexuality, then say so.

make a character sheet and say hi or something in the OOC thread. Organize pairings in the OOC thread before jumping into a scene please (unless you want to do something in the Forge, it's the anything goes(within limits) public area)

Silk

Alright, I will get it done within the next 4-5 hours once I get back from work

Panthean

Panthean

Quote from: Panthean on July 13, 2010, 11:02:25 AM
Specific character roles we are looking for as of July 13th:

1) a female straight or bisexual slave, personality and extreme threshold open for discussion: Kaiser Maverick (reply #26)
2) a (preferably) male straight demon master to demon Errata: ragarth (reply #32)
3) a female lesbian or bisexual slave or master for Adia: Panthean (this post)
4) a male gay slave to Ambrose: iroleplayyaoi (reply #33)
5) a male gay demon master to Asher: iroleplayyaoi (reply #33)
6) a female bisexual slave soul for Jaydis, and by extension Zara: daylily and elfguy (reply #1)(reply #16)
7) some-one to play Yolth as a straight or bisexual character: Panthean (reply #19)

re-ordered... now in order of most needed to least needed

Vergil1989

I'll take the male demon part if I may.  I'll see what I can come up with momentarily.  I need to work out some frustration you might say.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

iroleplayyaoi

Quote from: Panthean on July 13, 2010, 09:54:08 AM
no... but I made Satan as a character so that other people wouldn't try to. I don't plan on using him at all, and I don't want any characters to have any special ranks like "right hand to the devil". He can be a devil, which is the highest rank below Satan, but please, no personal acquaintance with Satan.

Other than that, you're good to go. Go to the OOC page to discuss pairings for your characters with other players before you rp (unless you are going to the forge of course).

I fixed it, I just wish his history was longer. I don't really have much of an idea now. xD

Vergil1989

Name: Zero
Type: Devil preferably, will go lower if needed
Orientation: Straight
Normal Appearance:
(Took me forever to find a good one lol.)

Bio: Zero was born a Devil a century after Errata came about, and in a way they 'grew up' together.  His usual past times include what any other demon does, torture, dismemberment, and a number of other dastardly fun things of that nature.  But he also has a unique understanding that knowledge is power, unlike most of his brethren, and so can be seen in the library far more than the average member of Hell's armies.  Can be seen with small spectacles much like Errata's own, even though he doesn't truly need them.

powers:
Shapeshifting - Can transform with ease between his demon and more human appearance, which is alterable but restricted to gender.
Has a sword on his hip at all times that can meld to the flesh of his arm at will, freeing up his fist to grab and to rip apart enemies if they manage to get that close.  The sword can be an extension of his will, meaning he can control it with his mind as he sees fit and the two 'eyes' on the hilt allow him to even see through it.

Magic;  His power is almost unlimited considering his rank.  The very material of Hell is at his command some would say, making him a very dangerous adversary in his own domain.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Panthean

Quote from: iroleplayyaoi on July 13, 2010, 03:50:25 PM
I fixed it, I just wish his history was longer. I don't really have much of an idea now. xD

Don't worry so much about the history, you can develop more as the rp goes along.

Quote from: Vergil1989 on July 13, 2010, 04:13:35 PM
Name: Zero
Type: Devil preferably, will go lower if needed
Orientation: Straight
Normal Appearance:
(Took me forever to find a good one lol.)

Bio: Zero was born a Devil a century after Errata came about, and in a way they 'grew up' together.  His usual past times include what any other demon does, torture, dismemberment, and a number of other dastardly fun things of that nature.  But he also has a unique understanding that knowledge is power, unlike most of his brethren, and so can be seen in the library far more than the average member of Hell's armies.  Can be seen with small spectacles much like Errata's own, even though he doesn't truly need them.

powers:
Shapeshifting - Can transform with ease between his demon and more human appearance, which is alterable but restricted to gender.
Has a sword on his hip at all times that can meld to the flesh of his arm at will, freeing up his fist to grab and to rip apart enemies if they manage to get that close.  The sword can be an extension of his will, meaning he can control it with his mind as he sees fit and the two 'eyes' on the hilt allow him to even see through it.

Magic;  His power is almost unlimited considering his rank.  The very material of Hell is at his command some would say, making him a very dangerous adversary in his own domain.

alright, go post in the OOC thread to organize pairings before you jump into an rp (exception: Forges)

two things I feel I need to say to everyone:

1) Powers... it is totally unnecessary to list the powers of your character, especially considering that we have no real need for them in this rp. Things like shape-shifting and magic using are allowed, but you don't need any kind of permission to use them, and so it might be easier just list a few powers you plan on using in your bio.

2) You do not need to wait for an approval of any kind as there are no real rules to character building in this rp. Just as long as you work pairings and issues of any kind out in OOC, everything should be fine. The only real rules are that no-one is really special for any reason, unless discussed prior to the creation of the character, with the user behind the character that your character would be 'special' to. Essentially if you don't try to hog power or act really important, which you shouldn't do in any rp I think, you should be fine.

Vergil1989

No problem and alright, thanks.  I'll get a slave character up soon probably, but first I'll establish myself within the RP I think and get a feel for things.  See you beyond the Gates of Hell!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  ....I am so going to enjoy this lol.

abandoneddolly

Name: Alica Shepard

Orientation: bisexual

Appearance:

Bio:
Alicia wasn't very bad as a human . She just went through bouts of depression pushed on by an abusive boyfriend . Once she found out that she was pregnant she began to fear what would happen to her baby once her boy friend found out. She decide it would be better if the child was never born and  killed herself. The baby was only a couple of months old.

Limits: none