NCIS RP's (Female Seeking Males)

Started by greenandgold, January 15, 2018, 08:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenandgold

Pairing: Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (YC) x Ziva David (MC)
Characters: Tony DiNozzo, Ziva David, possible McGee, Gibbs, DiNozzo Senior, and Abby. Tali.
Themes: Violence, sex, killing, death, blood, love/hate, kidnapping, torture, betrayal.
Note: Partner must be open to doubling up, as will I.
Setting: Israel. Washington D.C.
Plot 1: Takes place following 'Family First' episode, S13E24, but with a twist. DiNozzo won't accept that Ziva's dead, not without proof of a body or proof of her DNA. He, his father, and his daughter Tali, leave Washington D.C. and head to Israel to look for answers. They get a lot more than they bargained for while there. Including proof that not everything is as it seems.

Pairing: Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (YC) x Caitlin "Kate" Todd (MC)
Characters: Tony DiNozzo, Kate Todd, Ziva David, possible McGee, Gibbs, DiNozzo Senior, and Abby.
Themes: Violence, sex, killing, death, blood, love/hate, kidnapping, torture, betrayal, lies.
Setting: Washington D.C.
Plot 2: Takes place following 'Twilight' episode, S2E23, but with a twist. NCIS Special Agent Caitlin Todd had her world rocked when she was nearly killed by Ari Haswari. However, instead of a quick and painless death, Kate falls into a coma. When she awakens, it's a few years into the future and much has changed.

Pairing: Timothy "Tim" McGee (YC) x Abigail "Abby" Sciuto (MC)
Characters: Tim McGee, Abby Sciuto, Tony DiNozzo, Ziva David, possible Gibbs and others.
Themes: Violence, sex, killing, death, blood, love/hate, kidnapping, torture, betrayal, lies, stalking.
Setting: Washington D.C.
Plot 3: Takes place following 'Bloodbath' episode, S3E21, but with a twist. Forensic scientist Abby Sciuto kills Mikel Mauher, who was stalking her and shot McGee. After McGee gets shot protecting Abby, she realizes that her feelings for him have changed, and McGee realizes that he had almost died without telling Abby that he loved her. The two spend a lot of time together as McGee recuperates, and get closer.

PS: More plots to be added as I think of them. If you're interested in any of these plots, please reply here. I've subbed to this thread and will get an e-mail when/if anyone replies here. Also, threads only, please. I don't want to do these NCIS rp's over PM, thanks.

2 paragraph minimum, though more is always welcome. 1 reply a week at least.

If you can't spell or can't understand what you've typed, I won't be able to, either. Please use a spellchecker if you have doubts about spelling anything, thanks.