Sugar Rush and Other Ideas (F looking for M)

Started by Zealously Jaded, December 31, 2017, 08:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zealously Jaded

Introduction:

The screen flickers as you log into your email account, instead of being burried in the spam folder an email with the heading “Sugar Rush” catches your eye, before you hit delete you decide to take a sneak peek at the contents. Inside is an array of lovely ladies that 'are within X miles of where you live', of course they are...except...is that your...?
Sugar Rush

Themes:

Age/Class difference (preferably older male/younger female)
Possible blackmail
Teasing/Denial

Wants:

What I am looking for is an older character for my female character. Ideally they would be known to one another, perhaps a co-worker, neighbor or even a friend of a family member (honestly not a huge fan of incest so I will shoot that down instantly).

Zealously Jaded

No longer looking for
Introduction:

You see the message titled 'Sugar Rush' and deem it nothing more than spam, the next message however stirs something long forgotten, "The Reuinon". Could it really be X amount of years since you saw your high school friends? When was the last time you went home? Does the memory of your lost love still haunt you? Or does the idea of going back fill you with dread.

Themes:

Romance.
Lost love.

Wants:

This story would be one that has the past (first love as teens) and the present (a reuniting as adults), showing the sadness and joy with both ages.

Zealously Jaded

Introduction:

You suddenly find yourself in another time and space, a scroll sits before you, its a "Treaty" from the humans, they sought a war against your illustrious Elven kingdomand now they seek peace, offering the King's only daughter as tribute.

Themes:

War.
Betrayal.

Wants:

This is very much a standard fantasy story, human princess given to Elven King, what happens after that is anyones guess.

Zealously Jaded

No longer looking
Introduction:

Everyday you catch the same train to work, across from you a pretty woman sits, you each look at one another and smile, but nothing else happens. One morning you decided to catch an earlier train to get to work early, the carriage is empty you're confused to find the woman already there.

Do you decide to talk to her?

Themes:

Romance.
Flirting.
Teasing.

Wants:

This is a pretty open story just a connection between two random people.

Zealously Jaded

No longer looking
Introduction:

You are a collage professor, in one of your classes is this female student  that both irritates the crap out of you and turns you on maddeningly. One night you find her profile on "Sugar Rush" (see above) you decide to string her along see how far she'll go.

Themes:
Age difference (25 years max)
Blackmail
Teasing

Wants:

An older male character for my irritating female character.