F/F Idea

Started by Bamagirl, February 03, 2017, 12:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bamagirl

So this idea has a little bit of bounce to it, from a group game and some private messages.  I still haven’t wrote in this story yet, so there’s a lot of room for growth.  Before I get into the particulars I want to make clear that I’m not looking for some of the common tropes that jump to mind when you read over it, and I’m going more off of documentaries than Orange is the New Black, which I’ve never watched*.

The stage would be a women's prison.  The two main characters would be pretty different; one is white and definitely out of her depth.  She’s a criminal, but perhaps prison isn’t the best place to dump a gal like her.  The other character would be her recently arrived cellmate – a minority from the street that is also a criminal, but she fits right in.  So maybe this is a bit stereotype and a canned idea, but I think there’s a lot of stuff that can go in there.

Basically I’m thinking that the two form a real D/s relationship.  Now here’s where we get away from the cheesy ‘80s skin flicks.  When I say D/s I mean it(!) – things like who has the top bunk away from the light that’s on 16 hours a day.  The taking, then willingly giving, of some of the food at the cafeteria.  But it very much is an exchange.  The white woman, surely she’s been having trouble since arriving, but now she has a fiercely protective “friend."  Does the one girl have access to more on the outside, and can she have nicer things?  Well yeah, and does the other "take" her stuff?  Well sure, to start, but I think there is some sort of good feeling that comes from seeing the more desperate of the pair actually have something, giving to her, rather than making her go out and fight for it.

Is there some sort of sex in this story?  Of course, I wouldn’t be writing here if there weren’t some sexual elements.  But I think that it comes more from the need for physical contact and intimacy, and that really both of these women are straight.  There’s just a innate human desire to be close to somebody, and since they’re around each other twenty four hours a day for the most part… What I really want to emphasize is the differences (one of these girls is a very violent criminal, the other not so much), and not so much write a story that’s like, “Oooh jumpsuits.  Under those are the titties!”  I want to write about how even in conditions that strip away a lot of their humanity and femininity, they still try to be pretty and be young women, and how they manage to empower one another.

I have ideas for characters on either end of this spectrum. 

*Yes, I know, I’m probably missing out.

Crossposted to One-Shots.
Ons/Offs     Requests     A/A

Bamagirl

Put this back up in one shots also, so figured old as it is, I’d bump it here.
Ons/Offs     Requests     A/A