A rough ride on the sea of souls

Started by Yotna, October 07, 2010, 09:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yotna

As I while away my approval I would like to suggest a small diversion.

I have an idea for a scenario that includes a defrocked priest who likes to come to the aid of the needy (with his helpers). Now the needy that interest him are those being either tempted or persued by 'dark forces'.

The group will do all they can to help, but their reward is more than just being 'samaritans'. They are seekers of knowledge, to use - well as they will.

There would be openings for the 'distressed' and equal members of the group as our priest is overly democratic. He hates authority, for they stopped him... Well - they just stopped him, hence the defrocking.

Don't worry. I'm just here collecting souls...

Yotna's Bible

Kendra

this all sounds majorly intriguing.
I find myself highly interested Yotna ;)
You are in need of some helpers aye?

A defrocked priest aided by a deflowered nun?  ;D
what time line are you hoping for here?

Yotna

Quote from: Kendra on October 07, 2010, 10:19:07 AM
this all sounds majorly intriguing.
I find myself highly interested Yotna ;)
You are in need of some helpers aye?

A defrocked priest aided by a deflowered nun?  ;D
what time line are you hoping for here?

Well, I have played it in current time lines, but I am open to input - especially from (or is that to) a deflowered nun... Idea welcome!

Yotna's Bible

Kendra

current timeline is fine ;)
thought the deflowered nun was a mental angle to come at it from  ::)

am seriously happy to go with your original idea ;)

Yotna

Quote from: Kendra on October 07, 2010, 03:34:49 PM
current timeline is fine ;)
thought the deflowered nun was a mental angle to come at it from  ::)

am seriously happy to go with your original idea ;)

Heh, what's wrong with mental, it has kept me in this pretty ward of the asylum for years  ;D I can play devils advocate sometimes tee hee!

So what would you like to play, female I presume? To get others involved it may help if you find Herald (our defrocked friend) and ask for some help - then as the plot develops I will work you into be one of the 'group' (hmm - you could be a groupie - no, I digress). If this appeals I will write an intro where Herald stumbles over your character, and helps' in his own little way.

Yotna's Bible

Yotna

Kendra milady...

I will put up a scenario tomorrow based loosely around the above... Too late for the 'little grey cells' tonight.

Yotna's Bible

Yotna

Yotna's Bible

Kendra

Yotna
so sorry only seeing this now
will post up tomorrow - no time now
female for me is all good :)

Yotna

Hi Kendra,

That's cool, by the way do you know? Dublin I only really know the Temple Bar area (wonder how many Englishmen say that :D) If you can help me add a bit of local colour it would be good. Have a great evening.

Yotna's Bible

Kendra

Good grief.. nope! Tis almost an insult really.. I'm further south in the 'real  capital' ;) we hate Dubliners with a passion. *chuckles*
I know the Temple Bar area but the rest I'd have to google.. will actually be up there the last weekend in October.. can say it's for research purposes for our roleplay *laughs*

Yotna

Quote from: Kendra on October 09, 2010, 07:51:08 PM
Good grief.. nope! Tis almost an insult really.. I'm further south in the 'real  capital' ;) we hate Dubliners with a passion. *chuckles*
I know the Temple Bar area but the rest I'd have to google.. will actually be up there the last weekend in October.. can say it's for research purposes for our roleplay *laughs*

Ah, tis more about my naivety than anything else to me Ireland *is* Dublin as I have only been there. Heh, and here I was tinkin' it was a natural fit for you  ::)

Yotna's Bible

Yotna

Once this kicks off I will probably move to an adult board...

Yotna's Bible

Kendra

Yotna

Quote from: Kendra on October 11, 2010, 05:05:23 AM
good idea ;)

Caeli is moving the thread I will post it's new link once done :-*

Yotna's Bible

Yotna

Yotna's Bible

Kendra

xD wicked .. must edit my list of roleplays then ;)