Looking for Female for Fantasy Solo Play

Started by Tieshaunn Tanner, May 06, 2013, 05:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tieshaunn Tanner

Once there was a monastery. In a world of magic and adventure, this monastery refused all things supernatural and instead sought to cut itself off from the outer world.

The giant monastery, which was bigger than many a city and more impregnable than most fortresses, stood on five hills next to a giant forest that was, ironically, one of the most magically active locations in the whole world.

Years ago, an old man pounded on the doors of the monastery, carrying a newborn girl in his arms. This man, who called himself Jules, sought sanctuary for himself and for the girl. Being apparently a very accomplished scholar, he was accepted into the monastery, where he raised the child.

Peculiarly, he refused to name the girl, saying that she would have to wait until she was a woman grown to learn her name. Thus, the men and women of the monastery, who quickly took to the bright and cheerful child, always called her by pet names or simply 'girl'.

You are this girl. And today is your sixteenth birthday, the day you become a woman grown. A small celebration is being held (for the monastery, which prays to the Promised One, is a place of somberness) as you prepare yourself to finally learn from your 'grandfather' - though he never described himself as such - who your parents were, what your name is and why all this secrecy was necessary.

Unfortunately, at that very moment, you hear a hundred warhorns shout their warcry as panic breaks out among the monks and acolytes. Outside, a giant army has appeared apparently out of nowhere and is assaulting the monastery. As the monks are gathering for battle, Jules grabs you and runs through the monastery with you, dragging you along...

This is a fantasy roleplay with strong sexual content. Depending on the choices of the player, anything can happen to the girl - up to and including her death. This will not be a nice story, no matter what. But it won't be a mere rapefeast, either.

I myself will not play a single character, but rather play the roll of the Gamemaster, controlling environment and NPC's.

Anyone interested?

Position filled
My web serial "Brennus":
http://tieshaunn.wordpress.com/