What happens when Fairy's meet Fairy tail? (interest Check)

Started by insaneplots, May 08, 2013, 12:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

insaneplots

So I'm slightly bored have two games going which are slow at the moment. And as it happens my mind is wandering to a favorite Series plot merger I've had rattling in my head.

Winx Club/ Fairy Tail
The Italian animated series/ The Japanese Anime.
Due to this posting location it is not meant to be sexual. I do have a sort of plot it would be free formed.

Looking for players for both half's and would want to refrain from OC's at least till most of the Cannon roles are filled only taken to start is Natsu Dragneel.

insaneplots

Bumping to see if there might be interest in this particular plot setting. The combo is odd but I do have a story figured for it.

Swan

insaneplots

I was thinking simple free formed creation I would like some of the cannons from both. The main heads would be NPCs
Markarov
The astral form of master Mavis
Pharagonda
Salazar
Griphin

Cannons

Winx Club

Winx girls (all have the Believix level transformation save Roxy Who was just established as a fairy in the fourth season))
Bloom
Stella
Flora
Techna
Musa
Leila
Roxy
_________
The Trix
Icey
Stormy
Darcy
_____
Alfea
Head Mistress Faragonda(NPC)
Red Fountain
Saladin(NPC)
Sky
Riven
Brandon
Helia
Timmy

Fairy Tail
Master Markarov (NPC)
Natsu Dragonneel/ Happy* (Insaneplots)
Gray Fullbuster
Lucy Heartphilia
Erza Scarlet
Gajeel Redfox/ Pantherlily
Wendy Marvel/ Carla
Juvia Loxar
Lisanna Strauss
Elfman Strauss
Mirajane Struass
Cana Albolona
Freid
Bickslow
Evergreen
Levy McGarden

Name:

Race:

World:

Magic/ skill:(note specific attacks)

Guild/ School:

Side (good, evil, Neutral?):

Element (If fairy/ witch/ dragon Slayer.)

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Relationships (Friends, Family, Significant others)

Writing Sample (prove that you can play the role with a sample of your writing.

Swan

Alright, and just so I understand, am I to choose either a Winx Club character and/or a Fairy Tale character?

insaneplots

you can play one or the other or one of each players choice.

Swan

I think I know who I want to RP, I'll get the character sheet up tomorrow. Sorry I didn't have time to get it done today.

insaneplots

looking forward also going to be looking for a co-gm to help with one half of the game knowledge of both series would be called for.

Swan

I'm so sorry I couldn't get that character sheet up. Had a crazy couple days along with a migraine.  -_-
I'm working on that sheet now. I should let you know I haven't seen the anime series Fairy Tail, but one episode.
But if I may, I'd love to play as Lucy Heartfillia.

Swan

Name: Lucy Heartfillia

Race: Human

World: Fiore

Magic/ skill: Celestial Mage: The ability to summon Spirits to her aid.

Guild/ School: Fairy Tail

Side (good, evil, Neutral?): Good

Strengths: Possesses a strong sense of independence, a capable combatant, and is able to think outside the box during battle. 

Weaknesses: She is most often cowardly than courageous in heated situations and isn't a battle enthusiast. She also gets annoyed quickly at other's antics.

Relationships: Currently known: Estranged father.

Writing Sample

All the rumors Lucy heard floating around the city caught her curiosity. Was it true this time? Lucy sighed. Many times she heard the same rumor only to find out they were just simply that. Rumors. Instead of gossiping with other girls, she headed to the only Magic shop Fiore had left. It was pretty much used for tourists now.
Lucy looked around the shop for something new to fill her Magic addiction.
"Hey there, what can I help you with?"
Lucy's eye sparked in direction of a male's voice. "Have anything new?"
After the shop owner attempted to sell her something she already owned, he dangled a key. Even though Lucy had many keys already, she still craved a purchase and put her sex appeal to work.

"I can't believe I bought this for a thousand less...." Lucy sighed as she walked with her head hung low. Girls zipped by shouting Salamander is here. That perked her right up and followed the squealy bunch to a crowd of more excited girls down below where she stood. As she looked closer, there was someone standing in the center of all the shouts and giggles.
"That must be him!" She nearly jumped to the ground, but caught herself and ran towards the horde.

insaneplots

looks good I'll be posting up a profile for Natsu as well. Im starting it part way threw the Edolas Arc. So Lucy will have Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus, Virgo, Sagatarius, Leo(Loki), Ares, Gemini for the gold gate keys, and the following silver keys, Nicholas(plue), Lyra, Crux, and Horologium.

insaneplots

bumping to see if there may be some more interest in possibly getting this rolling. I'm guessing the person that wanted to play lucy is no longer interested or if she still is she has first dibs if we can get this going.