A Supernatural Island: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Sandbox Game [RECRUITING]

Started by FlowerMagnolia, October 01, 2019, 01:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrystalPaladin

Quote from: FlowerMagnolia on October 09, 2019, 12:19:52 PM
Hop in! If you have any questions, go ahead! We don't bite 😊

I probably will, but I need to read Ava's story and the main building. Also, is it possible to be an zombie-like mutant?
"If you are happy, clap your hands"

FlowerMagnolia

Quote from: CrystalPaladin on October 09, 2019, 12:27:30 PM
I probably will, but I need to read Ava's story and the main building. Also, is it possible to be an zombie-like mutant?

Take all the time you need to read through it all. And that depends but in general, there are almost no limitations. If you have an outline of a character, you can PM me with it if you like.

CrystalPaladin

Quote from: FlowerMagnolia on October 09, 2019, 12:25:49 PM
Now, now! You don't have to spoil everything yet 😏

I will probably join, althought I am a bit nervous. Also, is it possible to be a zombie-like mutant?

FlowerMagnolia

Quote from: CrystalPaladin on October 09, 2019, 12:36:19 PM
I will probably join, althought I am a bit nervous. Also, is it possible to be a zombie-like mutant?

Aww, there's no need to be nervous! We are all nice and soo ready to play! We are just excited as you are!

And yes, a zombie-like mutant should not be a problem :)

CrystalPaladin

Quote from: FlowerMagnolia on October 09, 2019, 12:48:43 PM
Aww, there's no need to be nervous! We are all nice and soo ready to play! We are just excited as you are!

And yes, a zombie-like mutant should not be a problem :)

Thanks. Character creation is a weakness of mine, so I will ask for help in the proccess if it's okay

FlowerMagnolia

Quote from: CrystalPaladin on October 09, 2019, 12:50:41 PM
Thanks. Character creation is a weakness of mine, so I will ask for help in the proccess if it's okay

Of course, I'll be there for any questions. Don't worry :)

Gannameade

Love character creation myself.  If you have any questions, hit me up I can help as I can.

CrystalPaladin

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Nygenn

Quote from: CrystalPaladin on October 09, 2019, 12:50:41 PM

There's a couple among us, myself included, for whom character creation is the highlight of any game. Feel free to ask for help if you need thoughts, opinion, or ideas on backstories, personalities, functions, etc.

CrystalPaladin

You guys are amazing in descripting things. I unfortunately don't have much experience in things like this.

Also, I want to say thank you to you all.

Levi

Quote from: CrystalPaladin on October 09, 2019, 02:33:00 PM
You guys are amazing in descripting things. I unfortunately don't have much experience in things like this.

Don't worry about it! Nygenn is amazing at helping with characters! He helped me loads....still does lol
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

FlowerMagnolia

Quote from: CrystalPaladin on October 09, 2019, 02:33:00 PM

You can only gain experience by making the experience. Don't worry you won't be thrown out of here because your character is not the same as ours XD. Which it also should not be! You are allowed to use your fantasy, you can bring yourself into this game! :)

firepyre

Col. Lance "Warpath" Jenkins

Non-Mutant/ Mutant: Human
When Mutant, which creature; when Non-Mutant, which position in SMU: Warden, tasked to oversee monitoring of the island & residents, day to day logistics, maintaining isolation, etc.
Extra Powers?: Badass as hell
Weaknesses: The same ones that trouble most men.
Sexuality: Hetero, Dominant
Position/ Place: Submariner Base, Isle of Monsters
Face Claim: Joel Kinnaman
Ons/ Offs: Heavy control, particularly chastity and frustration, is what I'd be most interested in RPing
Personality and Backstory:

Promoted recently after a distinguished career in Ops, the new warden is something of a hardass. He's seen the danger a rogue mutant can pose first hand, having served for years with the retrieval squad. That he is even still alive attests to his prowess in a job notorious for it's high mortality rate.

Known for his no nonsense attitude, his distinguished record made him the obvious cantidate to replace the previous warden after the fiasco, and get nowhere base back on track. There's a new sherrif in town, one who intends to straighten out the lax attitude starting to creep into the SMU.

Lance doesn't hate mutants, no more than anyone else, anyway. In his eyes, they're just people after all, with all the same flaws... But he's seen the damage they can do first hand, when not kept properly under control. The freedom of a few is a small price to pay for the safety of the masses.

FlowerMagnolia

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Quote from: firepyre on October 10, 2019, 08:23:00 AM
Lt. Lance "Warpath" Jenkins

Non-Mutant/ Mutant: Human
When Mutant, which creature; when Non-Mutant, which position in SMU: Warden, tasked to oversee monitoring of the island & residents, day to day logistics, maintaining isolation, etc.
Extra Powers?: Badass as hell
Weaknesses: The same ones that trouble most men.
Sexuality: Hetero, Dominant
Position/ Place: Nowhere Base, somewhere offshore of Island X("Eden")
Face Claim: Joel Kinnaman
Ons/ Offs: Heavy control, particularly chastity and frustration, is what I'd be most interested in RPing

Promoted recently after a distinguished career in Ops, the new warden is something of a hardass. He's seen the danger a rogue mutant can pose first hand, having served for years with the retrieval squad. That he is even still alive attests to his prowess in a job notorious for it's high mortality rate.

Known for his no nonsense attitude, his distinguished record made him the obvious cantidate to replace the previous warden after the fiasco, and get nowhere base back on track. There's a new sherrif in town, one who intends to straighten out the lax attitude starting to creep into the SMU.

Lance doesn't hate mutants, no more than anyone else, anyway. In his eyes, they're just people after all, with all the same flaws... But he's seen the damage they can do first hand, when not kept properly under control. The freedom of a few is a small price to pay for the safety of the masses.

Lance is approved!

FlowerMagnolia

WIP
ONEIDA KALTRAIDER

Non-Mutant/ Mutant: Non-Mutant, Human
When Mutant, which creature; when Non-Mutant, which position in SMU: One of the five of the Head Council in the SMU
Extra Powers?:
Knows how to act and appear tough
Weaknesses:
Scared to lose her position
Afraid of heights
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Position/ Place: Head Council, the Submarine
Face Claim: Michelle Rodriguez
Ons/ Offs: FlowerMagnolia

CrystalPaladin

I looked for a good zombie avatar on the internet, but I didn't find one yet.

FlowerMagnolia

Quote from: CrystalPaladin on October 10, 2019, 12:21:26 PM
I looked for a good zombie avatar on the internet, but I didn't find one yet.

That's no trouble at all. Take all the time you need.

CrystalPaladin

FlowerMagnolia

Quote from: CrystalPaladin on October 13, 2019, 10:13:51 AM
Frick this!
You can begin it without me.

Aww, I am sorry. If there's anything we can do to help you get into this game, go ahead and ask. If not, then I am happy to have had your attention anyway :)

CrystalPaladin

Quote from: FlowerMagnolia on October 13, 2019, 12:38:41 PM
Aww, I am sorry. If there's anything we can do to help you get into this game, go ahead and ask. If not, then I am happy to have had your attention anyway :)

First of all, I still didn't find an avatar material zombie. And I feel like you wait for me and you delay this because of that.
About my plan, it would be a pacifist undead-like mutant, but I have no complete idea yet

FlowerMagnolia

Quote from: CrystalPaladin on October 13, 2019, 01:25:49 PM
First of all, I still didn't find an avatar material zombie. And I feel like you wait for me and you delay this because of that.
About my plan, it would be a pacifist undead-like mutant, but I have no complete idea yet

Maybe I can help you find a good face. What did you have in mind? Brown-haired? Blonde? Creepy? Creepy-sexy? What would his special powers be except for being 'zombie-ish'?

Second of all, you are not delaying us. Don't worry :)

CrystalPaladin

Quote from: FlowerMagnolia on October 13, 2019, 03:02:14 PM
Maybe I can help you find a good face. What did you have in mind? Brown-haired? Blonde? Creepy? Creepy-sexy? What would his special powers be except for being 'zombie-ish'?

Second of all, you are not delaying us. Don't worry :)

I want it to have a a creepy, yet friendly face, handsome is a  good extra thought.. And about special powers he would have enhanched endurance, pain immunity, poison immunity
To weakness I thought about it to be fire and low speed and his pain immunity would be a double edged sword here

Nygenn

Quote from: CrystalPaladin on October 13, 2019, 11:20:03 PM
I want it to have a a creepy, yet friendly face, handsome is a  good extra thought.. And about special powers he would have enhanched endurance, pain immunity, poison immunity
To weakness I thought about it to be fire and low speed and his pain immunity would be a double edged sword here

Actor Nicholas Hoult plays a zombie in the 2013 movie Warm Bodies where zombies have pretty much overrun the planet, but one of them falls in love and slowly comes back to live again, starting a reverse zombiepocalypse.