Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Autumn52, April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dahling

Bugger! I've been found out.  Promise not to tell?

Insanityenviesme

Oh, dahling.. don't act like you dont know how to keep a man's lips sealed..
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Dahling

Insanityenviesme

Ahh.. even less innocent that I gave you credit for... Where have you been hiding, my dear?! >:)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Dahling

Under your desk, after all, you were busy looking elsewhere.

Insanityenviesme

Cant give your position away to your boss now, can I?
Moments of Sanity

Dahling

Insanityenviesme

but what if I had other options and an exhibitionist streak?
Moments of Sanity

Dahling

Insanityenviesme

for the idiot to realize its not an earthquake thats making the desk shake
Moments of Sanity

Dahling

Well if you'd stay still, I'd quit hitting my head!

Insanityenviesme

Oh, but that would mean you arent doing it right, dahling :P
Moments of Sanity

Dahling

Insanityenviesme

It seems you have nothing to complain about though ;)
Moments of Sanity

Dahling

Give me a minute, I'm sure I can think of something.

Insanityenviesme

Shouldn't you rather put your time to better use?
Moments of Sanity

Dahling

Insanityenviesme

I think my suggestion is staring you in the face, dahling ;)
Moments of Sanity

Dahling

Are you implying I should work on my...diction? For shame!

Insanityenviesme

Hmm.. not good at handling constructive criticism.. I wonder if you'd prefer direct orders, instead..
Moments of Sanity

Dahling

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Dahling

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Dahling