The Rise and Fall of Gender - 1b

Started by Lira, August 19, 2010, 04:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atta

"It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives." -Anonymous

Teridas

I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand;  He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.  I kill with my heart.

Star Safyre

My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

grayfoxz

EternalWanderer

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Star Safyre

Teridas

I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand;  He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.  I kill with my heart.

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Lucius Cornelius

Coreli

Azrael Annavianna

Star Safyre

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Atta

"It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives." -Anonymous

Azrael Annavianna

Star Safyre

Azrael Annavianna

Gensokian

Atta

Star Safyre

Lonestar

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin