Let Me Take You (M char for F char)

Started by lips and thorns, March 22, 2013, 09:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lips and thorns

I have a general desire to play a dominant man to your submissive female.  If you take a look at my On/Offs, and in particular my Role Idea thread linked below, you'll get a sense of what I like and what my imagination stirs up.  I am not interested in more traditional lifestyle BDSM, with slaves and sirs and pets.  I'm more interested in the deeper sense of control, the way a dominant man can turn you weak in the knees with just a word or glance.  I have a variety of men in mind, from sleek and elegant to crude and ugly or dangerous and hard.  It depends on the storyline.  I particularly enjoy older men to a younger woman, and the sense of him pulling her along into a world which he is very aware she is made for.  It's not so much about romance, he may be cool and cruel, but it is about the intense relationship, and about the voyage he takes her on.  A great deal of kink can be expected.

I'm glad to hear your prompts for a story like this, or your ideas on the prompts in my thread, or original ideas sparked by any of this.  I can only really handle one more story, so I apologize ahead of time if I turn out not to have the time for you.