Wolve's Mates

Started by Milanthe, July 10, 2009, 10:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Triangle

I could play Wolf 1.  The concept I'm thinking is a Black wolf named Crow, so named for his unfortunate habit of eating carrion.  He is a sadist, a master stalker, and a deadly killer, but in his heart he is a coward. 
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

NekoBoy89

I can take one of the wolfs then I guess, just to give it a try.

Modern Fairy Tale

I may be interested in joining in.  I admire Milanthe's talents.  Weve played out a tawdry story already, a love story between a unicorn and a princess.  With that background, I think I can make almost anything work.  Milanthe added a lot of intelligence to the story, which I appreciate.  The breathless, daft princess which is easily overcome by everything is just... (pants) so exhausting.
She again rubbed a match on the wall, and the light shone round her; in the brightness stood her old grandmother, clear and shining, yet mild and loving in her appearance. "Grandmother," cried the little one, "O take me with you; I know you will go away when the match burns out; you will vanish like the warm stove, the roast goose, and the large, glorious Christmas-tree." And she made haste to light the whole bundle of matches, for she wished to keep her grandmother there. And the matches glowed with a light that was brighter than the noon-day, and her grandmother had never appeared so large or so beautiful. She took the little girl in her arms, and they both flew upwards in brightness and joy far above the earth, where there was neither cold nor hunger nor pain, for they were with God. 
Hans Christian Anderson in The Little Match Girl

Milanthe

Ah, yay!  More men!  Hm...  Seems we're gunna be needing another woman or two...  Depending on if Bahu comes back today to give us a name for his darn character.  If he doesn't come back by 7 tonight, I'm afraid I'm gunna have to say 'too bad, so sad' for him.  So...  The Alpha position will be open again, MFT, Happy and Kaeliss, if he doesn't come.
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Duncan

Milanthe

You sure, Duncan?  With this many players willing and able, you'd have to give up the Omega position if any of them wanted it.  Since you were here first, I'll give you pick, but you'll have to keep in mind that unless we somehow get low on males again, only one role per male.

Duncan

Kanrya

The Great Triangle

I can take the omega spot, of course.  :-)

Ons and Offs

Milanthe

Allright then, need one thing though:  NAME FOR YOUR CHARACTER.  I think.  *Goes off to look and see if you had a name*

Nessuno

Isakar for the name, could I take the Wolf 1 spot?
Account restricted by request.

Black Rabbit

Not sure if your still looking for people? I'm happy to play Wolf 2 if your interested.

Milanthe

Yes, we kinda are as some people keep on forgetting NAMES.  *Cough cough*  Anyways, let's not rant into that.  I just can't put a person on untill I have a name.

TGT, would you like to be the rebel?  With that personality, I think it's perfect for that spot.  :D

Once we get all spots taken or at least have the girls and the guys evened out, I'll post an OOC thread, a Character thread and then a thread for the guys and then another for the girls to make their first posts, a Castle for the former and a Village for the latter.  I'll let you guys plan and plot on how you're going to steal away the women from the village without raising too many hairs in the village.  Raise too much suspicion and the village might raise an uprising with the others over the wolves stealing their girls -  the girls won't be seeing their village much after you steal them away for a bit, so for all the village knows, you've eaten them.  Girls, no posting in the Castle till you've been sweapt off your feet and stolen away.  Guys, you'll be able to post in the village at any time, but remember, I might just set off a village revolt if too many girls disappear at one time.  ^.^  Try spending the time you have that can't be spent stealing them off to woo the girls so that it causes less of a disturbance.  Girls, let's all feel free to game about everyday occurrences in our thread because I think I'll let the buffer be about 2-3 pages of when one girl and then another can be stolen away.

Nessuno

Trying writing a bit of character synopsis I hope is all right.

Name: Isakar
Height: 5’8” (in human form)
Build: Athletic
Mate: Kanrya/Ayame (if I’ve understood right).

He has pale blue one, with a long scar along his left one. His hair (and) fur are shadow grey.

Isakar is a Wolf that knows is place in the pack, and feels fine with it. He lost is old pack when I was young and worked hard to find another one. For this he was loyal to the old Alpha and chooses to stay loyal to the new one, He always keeps an eye on the rebels.
Account restricted by request.

The Great Triangle

I can take the rebel position.  Might consider using another character of mine, Metis, a werewolf who feels more like a wolf that can turn into a human than the other way around.  Crow makes a pretty decent rebel too though...

Ons and Offs

Milanthe

Allrighty.  We're just kinda wanting someone who can cause some initial trouble (maybe be a bit too rash in taking his mate?) but will eventually settle down within the pack.  Since you said (or at least alluded) that he could be Wolf 1 or Wolf 2, I'm kinda taking it that he can be that. 

Duncan

Duncan

Name:Zander
Height:6'1 / 7'6
Weight:175/425
Build:Muscular
Mate:Reana
Hair: Black/White
Skin tone: Tan
Eyes: Pale brown/ Deep yellow

Zander is in command, ever watchful and ready, after the death of his former leader Zander moved up and willingly took the spot as Alpha.  His courage and fighting skills made him the strongest in the pack, and his abilities to focus on nothing but the wellfair of its members earned him the honor. 

Milanthe

That guy...  Has small ears...  *Goes into a giggle fit*

Duncan

Milanthe

That's the Rock?  *Looks at the pic* 

>.>

->.->

*Stares at pic for a good while*

I don't see it...  XD

Milanthe

Duncan

LittleNekodemon

fixed it.
>:)
One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

Milanthe

Hm...  Hrrrr...  GRRRR!  *Impatiently waits for one of the other men to claim and name omega so I can put up the threads*