Justice League: Plan #234 [Ex]

Started by Transgirlenstein, July 07, 2009, 07:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transgirlenstein

Hey Primarch,

I don't really know if its elseworld enough.  It seems more like just Captain Marvel with a drinknig problem.  I think I'm going to ask you to go back to the drawing board with it
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Primarch

Sure thing, give me a bit to ponder it over.

Cold Heritage

Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Elohim

hmmm...  *grins*  I could manage a superman character type...  of  course heavily modified.  Also...  minus the man part....

You mean like my character, darling? :P

Elohim

Nope...  not really.  I mean,  the level of power would be similiar...  but I'll end up scrapping the origin story, and building it up from the ground.

Ooh, goodie. They can fight on even terms!

The Great Triangle

Go green lantern corps! 

They're stronger than post crisis superman if they get their act together.  ;)

And I might be willing to go in for Earth-3 Red Hood.  (Known in Earth-1 as the Joker.  Red Hood, however, isn't insane)
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Elohim

Name:            Kristen “Malakhim” Winters
Race:             Human
Sexuality:      Homosexual
Description:    To be added
Bio:               Self confession of Kristen Winters

Well,  I seem like a normal girl…  really.  I do the high school thing,  my grades aren’t great but they’re not to bad.  I don’t think I’d ever get into an ivy league school.  I probably could have gotten into state if I applied, thing is I don’t really see that happening anytime soon.  I just ended up with quite a large responsibility,  I would end up bombing out anyway.  You really can’t split yourself too many ways,  I don’t think I could go to college and defend humanity from the dark things that they do their best to ignore. 

I’m a super hero you see.  Not, quite like the ones you see in the comics.  Don’t laugh at me,  It all started a few months ago.  I know this is going to sound cliché but I swear this is the way it happened.  I was walking alone,  at night in a remote forested area far away from the city.  I snuck out often to do this,  because well.  Sometimes you just have to clear your head, and its hard to do when dad is watching TV so loud it rattles your teeth,  and your mom is busy trying to get you to read her book of the month.  Who takes a month to read a book anyway?

I looked up and saw blazing in the sky high above me,  what I thought was a meteor.  Yes,  I am absolutely going there.  It was a big blazing ball of fire hurtling towards earths needless to say I was a bit stuck between terrified and curious.  Perhaps if I followed the instinct to flee things would have been different and I could be living a normal life now.  No use though, thinking of the might have beens.  I didn’t run,  in fact in a moment of downright stupidity.  I stood in place,  watching slack jawed as the thing plummeted to earth.  So…  not fearing space germs,  and radiation I decided that I was going to be the first person to see it.  Maybe I could have even sold it to the highest bidder…

As I got closer, and closer the light seemed to pulse…  as if it was reacting to my presence.  If I had seen more sci-fi movies (I’ve watched a hell of a lot more since this happened.)   I would have known to run as quickly as possible in the other direction. Unfortunately for me,  I hadn’t so…  I went up and touched it.  Yes,  I was absolutely that stupid.  Now,  instead of getting my hand burned away,  or some other horrible fate.  Something…  seemed to hatch from the metal,  thousands of little metal tendrils crawled up my flesh…  slipping beneath my skin,  burrowing and burrowing… 

It hurt…  it hurt a lot.  I couldn’t tell if it felt like my insides were being burned away,  or if they were being frozen and slowly shattering from the strain that was being placed on my body.  Well as you can see I didn’t die.  I probably should have but,  I’m still here…  I was able to write this right?   

My mind was suddenly filled with information,  things that I really couldn’t quite comphrenend.  I think it was trying to tell me just what was going on,  but,  I was way to shocked to process anything besides the fact that a metal alien decided to dive into my body and use it as a new home.  Fortunatly,  it didn’t really seem to want to use me as some puppet.  So, this isn’t going in the direction of invasion of the body snatchers.   

So,  what do you think I did next?  Go running and screaming to the doctors?  Nope!  I went right home and went to bed.  Sounds absolutely stupid doesn’t it?  I didn’t want anyone to think I was crazy…  so,  I guess I wanted to keep this hush hush.  So,  a few days went by. 

It all seemed to be just a really, really,  dumb dream.  Then,  it happened.  Be prepared for even more clichés.  I was walking home from school,  I walked past the bank everyday but something was different today  Sirens were going off,  cops were swarming the place.    Guess what,  a group of evil doers were knocking the place over,  and if that wasn’t enough,  they were threatening to kill hostages. 

The thing inside me,  well,  it didn’t seem to like this very much.  I could feel it,  once more twisting and squirming inside me.  I ran into  an alley,  trying to get away…  maybe it would calm down.  Well,  the next thing I know…  I’m on my hands and knees,  and I feel cold steel coating… well parts of my body.  For some reason the suit wanted me to look like some sort of extra in the heavy metal movie.  Ahhh,  everyone loves the chain mail binkini right? 

Then it whispered in the back of my head,  to help the innocents.  Did I listen?  Of course I did!   If you just found yourself covered in skanky body armor that burst from your flesh?  Would you ignore the little voice in your head telling you to be a hero.  So,  I won’t go into details into what happens,  but needless to say it involves me smashing through the roof, and kicking some major villain ass.  I think  some pictures floating around the internet of it….  That is if your curious. 

Well since then,  I’ve kind of been a champion of this city.  I’ve fought monsters,  aliens,  things claiming to be demons,  and a bald guy who is out to cut me open and take my mechanical friend away from me.  No one has taken me out yet,  gotten in a few scrapes but in the end I really do just stomp their asses.

Powers:       TO be added

Transgirlenstein

Wow Seraph..your character is like...Martian Manhunter and Supergirl's baby.  I love it! 

And Great Triangle, welcome ^^  Put up whichever you decide to play.  As there have been so many Green Lanterns, I can see Batman's pulse grabbing more then one Lantern (say a version of Hal, Kyle and John Stewart).

I will be putting up an ooc thread and a character thread soon and get the game on foot this week!

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

zothab

Maybe more Steel than Martian Manhunter. Or his niece, as she had the organic steel thing.

Transgirlenstein

I believe we have enough to start.  Great Triangle, post your character when you wish.

OOC chat goes here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=41592.msg2036101#msg2036101

Also, please post your characters here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=41591.0

Your first post should be you ripped from the dimension after the pulse hits you.  I will start a first post under The Watchtower. 

The Great Triangle

Name: Sinestro Dazim Al Korugar

Race: Koruganian

Sexuality: Pansexual

Description: Sinestro is a red alien being, who looks much like a tall human with black hair.  He wears a yellow and black jumpsuit, with the logo of the Yellow Lanterns on it.  He also carries with him quite frequently a Yellow Lantern power core.

Bio: Sinestro was born as the crown prince of the planet of Korugar, in the mirror universe of Earth-3, and was quickly selected to be the tyrant of the planet.  When Prohl Gosgotha, a villainous Yellow Lantern attacked the planet, Sinestro's father launched everything he had at the Yellow Lantern, losing his life but mortally wounding Gosgotha in the process.  Sinestro did everything he could to keep the Gosgotha alive, but the evil warrior was too gravely wounded.  Reluctantly, Sinestro took up the power ring, and used it to impose order on Korugar.

Realizing that power would corrupt him, Sinestro stepped down from the position of Prince, and used the power ring to adopt a secret identity as a humble biologist.  Slowly, he established secret control over the planet, deciding who won local elections and managing his society through extreme punishments towards criminals.  He did everything to prepare for the return of the Yellow Lanterns, yet when they found him, they simply said to him "Well done."  And lit him continue as the Yellow Lantern of Korugar.  Devastated by this, Sinestro exiled himself to the sleepy planet of Earth, and hoped to live out his life without using his powers. 

On Earth, he met Hal Jordan, and formed a close freindship with him.  Then the Yellow Lanterns, furious at Sinestro's betrayal, gave Hal a power ring of his own.  Sinestro tried to teach him to use his power for good, but Hal quickly became a supervillain named Power Ring.  Slowly, Sinestro has come to believe that order is the only path to justice, and that he can one day erase the taint of the Yellow Lanterns.

Yellow Lantern Oath:

Under the Light of the stars,
In Brightest Day
No Justice shall Find me Here
Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed
By the power I posess; Yellow Lantern's Fear!

Powers: Sinestro has the Power Ring, capable of making the user's fears into concrete reality.  Because Sinestro fears the Yellow Lantern corps, he is one of its most powerful members.  Sinestro's power ring creates impliments of torture, as well as various alien beasts.  He is exceptionally good at fettering others with his powers, and his energy shield resembles a fascistic doom robot.   The power ring provides its standard powers of flight and defense, and also tells the user what he or she fears. 

Weaknesses: Sinestro cannot affect things that are green, often limiting him to different sorts of tactics against certain enemies.  His powers also change radically if his fears change, meaning that his powers often short out if he begins to accept being a tyrant. 
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

PhantomPistoleer

BATMAN
Human Caucasian Male, Heterosexual

Description
He swore an oath as a child to eternally war against crime in the glow of a single candlelight.  He emerged from the cavern to become his own man, to fight crime his own way; but then, that which happens to all soldiers in a battle that lasts forever happened.  Bruce Wayne, his father and mentor, perished.  Dick Grayson assumed the mantle and cowl, and now, he is vengeance, he is the night, he is Batman!

This particular Batman's reality is not altogether dissimilar from the current DCU, except that this man has experienced the life of Batman for six years.  As such, he has had the privilege of acting as field leader of the Justice League of America and served as Chairman of the Justice Society of America.  Also, he has participated in every major event, including the War of the Lanterns, the Omega Initiative, World War IV and the Ultimate Crisis.

Appearance

Skills:

Acrobat:  Dick Grayson is considered to be the greatest acrobat the world has ever known, and as such, possessed at one time the strength, speed and endurance of an Olympic-level athlete.  After the events of the Omega Directive, Dick Grayson’s strength is in the threshold between peak human and metahuman, while his speed and endurance have become superhuman.

Detective:  After the death of Bruce Wayne and the Elongated Man, Dick Grayson assumed the title of the world’s greatest detective.

Hand-to-Hand Combat: Dick Grayson is considered to be a L13 martial artist, and is a master of 130 different martial arts.  He has trained under Richard Dragon, the Bronze Tiger, Lady Shiva and Batman himself for almost his entire life.

Leader:  Dick Grayson has led a number of teams since he was a teenager; the Teen Titans, the Titans, the Justice League of America, the Outsiders and the Justice Society of America.  As such, he has developed the interpersonal skills to be an effective and highly competent leader.  Dick Grayson served as a general of earth during the Omega Directive.

Weapon’s Engineer:  Dick Grayson is a competent engineer and field operator of complex electrical and mechanical weapons and contraptions.

Powers:

Superhuman:  Dick Grayson is considered a superhuman by the U.S. legislature, because of his superhuman strength, speed and endurance.  He can run 30 mph and lift 3 tons at optimal conditions, as well as survive small arms ordnance at close range.

Devices:  Dick Grayson’s batsuit is designed to give him the tactical upper hand in any fight.  Aside from the electrical hardware, Batman’s outfit houses a Blitzen suit—a disastrous teleportation device that is lethal to ordinary humans, a light-bending simulacrum that enables Batman to go invisible, a three-dimensional film ray that produces lifelike images of bats and a molecular disassembler that permits Batman to become intangible.  Furthermore, the bat suit houses standard equipment such as: a utility belt, a paracape (effective for gliding) and batglove talons.

Utility Belt:  Dick Grayson possesses a utility belt that houses batarangs, escrima sticks, mini computers and a number of aerosol-based anti-personnel munitions.

Weaknesses
None; Dick Grayson is, like most metahumans, susceptible but highly resistant to physical and energy attacks, and highly susceptible to psychic attacks.  Though he has superhuman stamina, his work ethic often leads him to exhaustion. 

Note:  Dick Grayson is highly resistant to the ingestion of narcotics and foreign chemicals.

The Bat-Man (PL 13, PP 220)
Occupation: Crime Fighter, Director of the Northern Delegation of Nations
Bases of Operations: Gotham City Affiliation: JLA, JSA, Titans, Oracle

Attributes:
STR 14 [+2]/22 (+6); DEX 18 [+4]/26 [+8]; CON 20 [+5]/ 28 [+9]; INT 18 [+4] WIS 14 [+2] CHA 18 [+4]

Skills:
Acrobatics 16 [+24]; Bluff 8 [+12]; Climb 8 [+14]; Craft (All) 8 (+12); Diplomacy 12 [+16]; Disable Devices 8 [+12]; Disguise 8 [+12]; Escape Artist 12 [+20]; Gather Information 16 [+20]; Intimidate 8 [+12]; Investigate 16 [+20]; Knowledge (Behaviour Sciences) 10 [+14]; Knowledge (Streetwise) 8 [+12]; Knowledge (Tactics) 12 [+14]; Languages (English, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin and Cantonese) 6 [--]; Medicine 4 [+6]; Notice 12 [+16]; Search 8 [+12]; Sense Motives 12 [+16]; Sleight of Hand 12 [+16]; Stealth 12 [+20]; Survival 8 [+10];

Feats:
Acrobatic Bluff, Assessment, Attack Focus (Melee) 1, Attack Specialization (Unarmed) 3, Attractive 2, Challenge (Situational Awareness), Chemical Resistance, Dedication, Defensive Attack, Dodge Focus 6, Equipment 10, Inspire 1, Inventor, Leadership , Martial Strike 1, Power Attack, Second Chance (Tactical Analysis), Talented (Diplomacy, Gather Information) 1, Takedown Attack 2, Well informed .

Powers:
Super Soldier Array
Enhanced Strength 8 (8pp);
Enhanced Dexterity 8 (8pp);
Enhanced Constitution 8 (8pp;)
Leaping 1 (2pp);
Speed 1 (Power Feat:  Improved Initiative, Seize Initiative) (3pp);
Super Strength 1 (2pp);

Bat Suit Mechanics; Device 5 (Hard to Lose); Power Feat: Subtle
Blitzen: Teleport 5 (flaws: Short-Range, Instant Travel); Linked: Strike 5 (power feat: Area Progression 4; extra: Line); Super Movement 1 (Air Walking) (concept flaw: Only while blitzing);
AP:  InvisibilityConcealment 8 (Invisibility to All Senses; power feat:  Close Range, Selective); Illusion 8 (Affects Sight Only, Flaw:  Limited [only bats], Power Feat: Distracting, Progression 1);
AP:  Molecular DissassemblerIntangible 4

Combat:
Bab: +10; +12 [Batarangs]; +12 [Melee]; +13 [Escrima Sticks]; +16 [Unarmed];
Grabble: +17:
Damage: +6 [Fist]; +9 [Escrima Sticks]; +9 [Batarangs]
BdB: +10 [+16 with Dodge Focus; +5 Flat-footed];
Initiative: +12 (+8 Dex, Speed;)

Saves:
Toughness: +9/+11 Fortitude: +11; Reflex: +14; Willpower: +7 [+11 Dedication];

Equipments
Batarangs 10 ep. / 2pp
Blast 3 Feats: Accurate 1, Precise, Mighty, Subtle 1.
Escrima Sticks 5 ep. / 1pp
Strike 3 Feats: Accurate 1, Improved Trip.

Batman Costume
Armor Protection 2 .
Paracape Flight 1 (Glide)
Nomex Immunity 6 (Environmental Heat; Fire Damage) Limited (Half effect) [-1];
Tech Computer, Radio and Night Vision Goggles, Respirator, Gasmask
Grappling Hook Snare 4 Flaws Limited (Move Action after one shot to load) [-1]
Alternate: Super Movement (Swinging) Extra: Affect Other [+1];
Alternate Super Movement (Slow Fall) Feat: Improved Reach.

Utility Belt
Flash Bang Grenade
Sleep Gas Pellets
Smoke Grenade
Multi Tool
Flash Light
Microphone Gun

Furthermore, Dick Grayson keeps a spare Batmobile in his utility belt (Batmobile has been modified by Dr. Ray Palmer).

[The Batmobile] - [Strength 35; Speed 5, Defense 8, Toughness 9, Size: Huge; Features: Alarm [5; DC 40], Caltrops, Hidden Compartments Navigation System [3], Oil Slick, Remote Control, Smoke Screen; Powers: Impervious [4]; Flight 6; Immunity 9 (Life Support) Shrinking 16 (Tiny); 
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Transgirlenstein

Well the stats weren't really needed as its freeform but looks good to me.  And with Phantom in, that closes off the registration for the game.  Welcome Phantom!

GrinningHound

Nooooo!  You still need a Zatanna, right?

How about a ROBIN?

Transgirlenstein

Sorry but it is allready packed full of people at this moment

GrinningHound