Wolve's Mates

Started by Milanthe, July 10, 2009, 10:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milanthe

When the wolf howls, she doesn't tremble in fear.  When she hears the thunder of it's feet, she doesn't run...  When she sees the yellow of it's eyes, she opens her arms in welcome...

Set in a somewhat Medieval period, perhaps half way between Medieval and Elizabethan, Werewolves do exist.  Only one thing:  There are no females.  Women are unaffected by the infectious magic that plagues the wolves.  The wolves who make up the greatest of men in their society, only the best are allowed to be bitten and the rest are left to the farms.  Their daughters, however, aren't always the choice pick of wives.  Too scared to love a wolf, they often will flee their lives to live elsewhere in lands where the Wolves don't rule, and are allowed to do so.  A Wolf, even a Beta, will not take a mate that will not accept his nature.  In the beginning, they may take her against her will, but they will love their counterparts in the end.  They will open their arms to the wolves, even when their Hunger is greatest, they will not fear.

The Werewolves of this game have three forms, the man, the were and then finally the wolf.  The Man is usually a bit taller than a normal man, the magic of the Were making it so even if he was a short thing as a human.  The Were a mix of man and beast, a wolf as tall as a man able to stand on two feet, great clawed hands able to tear apart the greatest of enemies and yet hold safe what is dearest.  The Wolf, like the man, a bit larger than it's real counterpart.  Their coloring is sporadic, some looking like Syberian wolves of the north, others tan like the desert wolves of the south, some black and mixed as the wolves of the forest.  Alpha wolves are often the Lords of the Land under the King - who's direct line is always carefully kept human in an effort to make sure that it stays a pure line.  Omega's tend to be the Alpha's second in command, ever watchful and ready, willing, and able to take charge when needed.  Rebels...  Well, there is almost always at least one in a pack, one who is wanting the power or just wishing not to bow to the authority of the pack.  They sometimes cause trouble, but are often easilly put down to rest by the Alphas.  Sometimes, a Rebel will however, kill an Alpha and take his place before he has a Wolf Mate.  Killing an alpha who has a Wolf mate, however, or harming her, is considered an offense punishable by death or in the case that the Rebel runs, by being shut out of the Wolf's community, not being accepted into any other pack and left to become a Rogue.

The women that tend not to fear the Wolves are usually not your tame damsels in distress.  At times they may become DID's, but they will be kicking and screaming or plotting and scheming the whole time through about how to get out and away on their own.  A bit of a sore point between a Wolf and his Wolf Mate is the fact that she will tend to try and live without depending on him, and sometimes, even when he has claimed her, will try to live on as if there is NOTHING that has changed.  Something that causes many Wolf Mates to be resistant at first is that even Beta's will want to dominate and control their Mate, often resorting to kidnapping their intended and will often have to learn to live with their spirit instead.  Strong Spirits and Strong Minds do not break under Strong Hands.

This tale is about a wolf pack with a new Alpha, his predecessor recently deceased of old age, his Omega, having to deal with the Rebel of the Pack, and having to find his Wolf Mate in order to seal his place within his pack.  Wolves mate for life, and it is unforgivable to kill a Wolf once he has a Wolf Mate.  This is also a Story of the Women who are in and are coming into their lives.  Please, do feel free to come into the story with a relationship allready in tact (Make sure you talk about the history with the other character's player!).  Also, in the event that we don't get enough people to play the parts of the alpha pair, omega pair and rebel pair, multiple character playing will be loved.  In the case of there being more than these necessary pairs, up to two more pairs will be welcome.  Non Wolf characters are also welcome, but only humans and Wolves are allowed in this play.

Main Character list:

Wolves’ Mates:
Alpha:  Duncan playing Xander
Omega: 
Rebel:  TGT playing Crow
Wolf 1: Kaeliss playing Isakar
Wolf 2:  Happy49 playing Daniel
Alpha’s Mate:  Milanthe playing the Shepherdess Reana
Omega’s Mate:  CrazyNekoGirl playing the Mercenary Bennie
Rebel’s Mate:  Evil Pixie playing the Artist Riley
Wolf 1’s Mate:  Kanrya playing the Foreign Mercenary Ayame
Wolf 2’s Mate:
Others: 

Ok, just a note:  When you join in, please say WHAT you wish to be and include a little synopsis of what kind of character you'll be playing so that the person opting to play your partner will know what they're getting into.  Please also have a name ready.  (Bahu, need a name!)  Also, as we've not decided yet where this will be placed, please put in a vote for Bondage, NC, or Extreme as to where we will be placing this game.

Females opting to join but have not stated their part yet:

Zhu Que

Males Opting in but have not declared their part yet:

Vandren  ((I think...))

TGT

Happy89

MFT

Ladies, you wanna play, might wanna give the above boys a PM about getting their names in.  :D

Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Milanthe

*Pokes the thread to keep it alive*

Milanthe

LittleNekodemon

I like the idea and would like to play. And i hope you find more players to be in it as well.
One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

Vandren

The only suggestion I'd make is a minor revision: Alpha is indeed the first letter of the Greek alphabet and the leader male/female in biological terms.  However, Beta is the second (in both) while Omega is the last/least (last alphabetical letter and weakest member of the pack).  Easy way to remember - New Testament (I forget which Gospel), "I am the alpha and the omega" the beginning and the end.

(I'd add stuff about when transmission of werewolfism by biting actually came into the legends - post-1800 - but that's neither here nor there and is just getting picky.  ;) )
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Milanthe

For this play, Beta's are considered every were that ISN'T a Omega or Alpha, whether it be that they're too weak of mind or body to be an Alpha or Don't care enough to be an Omega.  Omega's are sort of in between the mind set of Alpha and Beta, sort of staying back and letting the Alpha do his thing unless he's unable to do his job or starts talking crazy. 

If you'd like to play, please state which part you'd like and perhaps give a synopsis of who the type of person you'd like to play so that new players will be able to better decide if they want to take the part as your opposite or not.  :D

Zhu Que

"Oooh, I do like this idea... I enjoy the idea." :)

"If you are still running this idea, I would enjoy being one of the Mates... Hehe.."

Milanthe

Go ahead and pick a mate to be, Zhu!  Just please write a little synopsis of what you want her to be like (eye collor, hair color, body type, personality, history, etc) so that the guy who turns out to be her mate will be able to know what he's getting into!  Expecting the same thing from the boys!

Milanthe

Yay!  Happy to see you here Bahu!  I suppose we might get started in a bit with just you and me, so that the other girls will perhaps be able to have another female to comfort them.  But we first need to find out where to put the starting thread...  Hm...  *Looks at the plot that's been somewhat devised*

Let's see, this could go in either Bondage (the wolves might have to tie up their Mates to keep them put for a while at first), NC (not all females are going to be willing at first, I imagine), or Extreme (It IS possible for the Weres to change into their other forms and couple with their mates).  I think I'll let the players put to a vote, as I'm allright with all three (as B allready knows).  If it ends up in an area where someone isn't too comfortable (extreme), then it will be asked that that person's partner please be considerate and ASK OOC what's ok and what's not.

DarkAngel

Kanrya

im in...ill be apart of the mates...i need a lil domination right now...

Milanthe

Ok...  Wrote everyone's names down (see first post), but one little thing, ladies and (possible gent), I need a few things before we can start:  1.  What part you want to play.  2. What type of character you wish to play.  3. NAME of said character.  Bahu, need your character name.

DarkAngel

Kanrya

ill be wolf 1's mate, and she'll be a fighter, her name will be Ayame.

DarkAngel

Riley Anderson...

5'4
100lbs
She is photographer for wildlife... (Hope I can do that lOL )
She is very stuborn but she does love a good fight with her man though she hasnt met him yet...

I don't care who I'm matched up with I'm easy  >:)

Milanthe

lol, Pix, that's all good, save for one part:  Set in a time period between Midieval Europe and Elizabethian times.  ^.^  So perhaps not a photographer, but a painter?  Could possibly be funded by some lord or merchant father.

DarkAngel

LittleNekodemon

Omaga's mate

Benni , takes no crap and will knock her wolf mate down if he thinks his going to  bark an order at her at all.

Milanthe

Allrighty, changes made, please take a look up there and tell me if any changes need to be made.  Girls, if you know any guys who wouldn't mind taking part in this game, PLEASE Bring them in!

Milanthe

Duncan

Milanthe

Eh...  Duncan...  That personality sounds a bit more like a Rebel to me, would you like me to change you over?

LittleNekodemon

Quote from: Duncan on July 13, 2009, 03:40:28 PM
Name:Bennie
Height:5'8
Weight:146
Build:althetic
Mate: none
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x100/DarklotusXxXAlter/bennie.jpg

Bennie was raised as the daughter of a merchanry, so she is good in all types of fighting  as well as hunting.  She loves fights with people bigger than her and loves even more to prove to her mate that he can't always do this alone.

Milanthe

Allrighty.  So far we've got a vote sent via PM for Bondage.  So as of right now, this will be in Bondage once we get started.  Beforew we start, we kinda need one thing, however:  More men!  Two more just to make sure that our unpaired girls are paired and not lonely.

Nessuno

Hi,
I'm interested but I'm kind of a newbie in this Forum Role-playing Business(tm).
If you all can cope with this I've no trouble joining.
Account restricted by request.

The Great Triangle

I could play Wolf 1.  The concept I'm thinking is a Black wolf named Crow, so named for his unfortunate habit of eating carrion.  He is a sadist, a master stalker, and a deadly killer, but in his heart he is a coward. 
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

NekoBoy89

I can take one of the wolfs then I guess, just to give it a try.

Modern Fairy Tale

I may be interested in joining in.  I admire Milanthe's talents.  Weve played out a tawdry story already, a love story between a unicorn and a princess.  With that background, I think I can make almost anything work.  Milanthe added a lot of intelligence to the story, which I appreciate.  The breathless, daft princess which is easily overcome by everything is just... (pants) so exhausting.
She again rubbed a match on the wall, and the light shone round her; in the brightness stood her old grandmother, clear and shining, yet mild and loving in her appearance. "Grandmother," cried the little one, "O take me with you; I know you will go away when the match burns out; you will vanish like the warm stove, the roast goose, and the large, glorious Christmas-tree." And she made haste to light the whole bundle of matches, for she wished to keep her grandmother there. And the matches glowed with a light that was brighter than the noon-day, and her grandmother had never appeared so large or so beautiful. She took the little girl in her arms, and they both flew upwards in brightness and joy far above the earth, where there was neither cold nor hunger nor pain, for they were with God. 
Hans Christian Anderson in The Little Match Girl

Milanthe

Ah, yay!  More men!  Hm...  Seems we're gunna be needing another woman or two...  Depending on if Bahu comes back today to give us a name for his darn character.  If he doesn't come back by 7 tonight, I'm afraid I'm gunna have to say 'too bad, so sad' for him.  So...  The Alpha position will be open again, MFT, Happy and Kaeliss, if he doesn't come.

Duncan

Milanthe

You sure, Duncan?  With this many players willing and able, you'd have to give up the Omega position if any of them wanted it.  Since you were here first, I'll give you pick, but you'll have to keep in mind that unless we somehow get low on males again, only one role per male.

Duncan

Kanrya

The Great Triangle

I can take the omega spot, of course.  :-)

Ons and Offs

Milanthe

Allright then, need one thing though:  NAME FOR YOUR CHARACTER.  I think.  *Goes off to look and see if you had a name*

Nessuno

Isakar for the name, could I take the Wolf 1 spot?

Black Rabbit

Not sure if your still looking for people? I'm happy to play Wolf 2 if your interested.

Milanthe

Yes, we kinda are as some people keep on forgetting NAMES.  *Cough cough*  Anyways, let's not rant into that.  I just can't put a person on untill I have a name.

TGT, would you like to be the rebel?  With that personality, I think it's perfect for that spot.  :D

Once we get all spots taken or at least have the girls and the guys evened out, I'll post an OOC thread, a Character thread and then a thread for the guys and then another for the girls to make their first posts, a Castle for the former and a Village for the latter.  I'll let you guys plan and plot on how you're going to steal away the women from the village without raising too many hairs in the village.  Raise too much suspicion and the village might raise an uprising with the others over the wolves stealing their girls -  the girls won't be seeing their village much after you steal them away for a bit, so for all the village knows, you've eaten them.  Girls, no posting in the Castle till you've been sweapt off your feet and stolen away.  Guys, you'll be able to post in the village at any time, but remember, I might just set off a village revolt if too many girls disappear at one time.  ^.^  Try spending the time you have that can't be spent stealing them off to woo the girls so that it causes less of a disturbance.  Girls, let's all feel free to game about everyday occurrences in our thread because I think I'll let the buffer be about 2-3 pages of when one girl and then another can be stolen away.

Nessuno

Trying writing a bit of character synopsis I hope is all right.

Name: Isakar
Height: 5’8” (in human form)
Build: Athletic
Mate: Kanrya/Ayame (if I’ve understood right).

He has pale blue one, with a long scar along his left one. His hair (and) fur are shadow grey.

Isakar is a Wolf that knows is place in the pack, and feels fine with it. He lost is old pack when I was young and worked hard to find another one. For this he was loyal to the old Alpha and chooses to stay loyal to the new one, He always keeps an eye on the rebels.

The Great Triangle

I can take the rebel position.  Might consider using another character of mine, Metis, a werewolf who feels more like a wolf that can turn into a human than the other way around.  Crow makes a pretty decent rebel too though...

Ons and Offs

Milanthe

Allrighty.  We're just kinda wanting someone who can cause some initial trouble (maybe be a bit too rash in taking his mate?) but will eventually settle down within the pack.  Since you said (or at least alluded) that he could be Wolf 1 or Wolf 2, I'm kinda taking it that he can be that. 

Duncan

Duncan

Name:Zander
Height:6'1 / 7'6
Weight:175/425
Build:Muscular
Mate:Reana
Hair: Black/White
Skin tone: Tan
Eyes: Pale brown/ Deep yellow

Zander is in command, ever watchful and ready, after the death of his former leader Zander moved up and willingly took the spot as Alpha.  His courage and fighting skills made him the strongest in the pack, and his abilities to focus on nothing but the wellfair of its members earned him the honor. 

Milanthe

That guy...  Has small ears...  *Goes into a giggle fit*

Duncan

Milanthe

That's the Rock?  *Looks at the pic* 

>.>

->.->

*Stares at pic for a good while*

I don't see it...  XD

Milanthe

Duncan

LittleNekodemon

fixed it.
>:)

Milanthe

Hm...  Hrrrr...  GRRRR!  *Impatiently waits for one of the other men to claim and name omega so I can put up the threads*

Milanthe

Hey, Duncan, since you're the Pack Alpha, could you make the Castle thread?

And guys, here's the list of threads, it's also in the opening post of every thread.  The Village and Castle aren't gunna be open for play till we get an OMEGA so please, bug your buddies to join untill we have one.  We don't wanna leave poor neko all alone do we?

NekoBoy89

Well name my guy to....well call him Danny...or Daniel for now...Daniel works...but nickname is Danny,  ;D

LittleNekodemon

Quote from: Milanthe on July 15, 2009, 02:35:39 PM
Hey, Duncan, since you're the Pack Alpha, could you make the Castle thread?

And guys, here's the list of threads, it's also in the opening post of every thread.  The Village and Castle aren't gunna be open for play till we get an OMEGA so please, bug your buddies to join untill we have one.  We don't wanna leave poor neko all alone do we?

I guess Duncan wanted power more than  a good fight lol
Still i  really want to play the game and to do that we need an omega lol

DarkAngel

I think some people need to check their pm boxes lol

LittleNekodemon

Kanrya

DarkAngel

Darn it lol so did we get an omega ??

Milanthe

She was reffering to me on the PM boxes me thinks.  As for the Omega and wolf...  Pixie, I think you get to play another girl if you're wanting, cause Happy49 has Wolf2, and if my computer will ever load the page, I think one of your friends that you reffered to me has a name for Omega, as it's in the heading of the subject line.  It came to my inbox before Happy posted, so Happy, you get the last wolf allowed. 

*Growls at the page with my inbox on it*

Werewolf

Okay for the part of Omega ill submit the name Tregan Kaldair ...description to follow shortly
Ons and Offs

When is it the rescuer's chance to be rescued?..How long must he wait?..how many nights must the sadness creep into ?....apparently quite a few more now

DarkAngel

Quote from: Milanthe on July 15, 2009, 07:10:57 PM
She was reffering to me on the PM boxes me thinks.  As for the Omega and wolf...  Pixie, I think you get to play another girl if you're wanting, cause Happy49 has Wolf2, and if my computer will ever load the page, I think one of your friends that you reffered to me has a name for Omega, as it's in the heading of the subject line.  It came to my inbox before Happy posted, so Happy, you get the last wolf allowed. 

Not a problem

*Growls at the page with my inbox on it*

Milanthe

And there we went!  Ok, I'll open the game for play in the morning, if Duncan hasn't made a castle by then I'll go ahead and make it.  Fow now, everyone, go post your profiles.  And please start talking in the OOC thread as I'll be locking this one.