Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarissa

Granted! But it's a virtual hug from an ex (Friend/lover)

I wish for clean drinkable water for everyone to drink

WordSmith

Granted. But the one giving you a hug is a cactus!

I wish I could live in Fiji!

Rabbit

Granted you are in Fiji, not on Fiji. On the plus side, you have a spoon with you and hopefully can dig yourself out of Fiji at some point.

I wish key lime pie was calorie free, but just as tasty.

clonkertink

Granted. Unfortunately the chemistry to engineer such a pie makes each slice a luxury item affordable only to the ultrarich.

WordSmith

I wish that tink would make a wish

clonkertink

Granted! I wish the next poster could solve my wish amnesia!

Amarissa

Granted! now it's a choice  ;)

I wish I could fluently communicate with anyone on earth

Queen of Hell

Granted! But that anyone includes every living organism, and you're overwhelmed by the input!

I wish I could participate in a Medieval tourney for real.

SMR Rein

Granted. You died horribly in a jousting failure.

I wish I wasn't hungry right now.
Be bold

clonkertink

Granted. You really wish you hadn't those oysters.

I wish I had a fast car.

Akkas

Granted, but the laws are getting stricter. If you ever drive faster than the speed limit, they take the car away from you forever.

I wish there was no dirt under my fingernails.

Queen of Hell

Pfft, that's easy - you no longer have any fingernails to begin with :P

I wish I had a nice grenade launcher for those rap-listening cars driving around at 3 am!!

SMR Rein

Granted. You never have grenades, though.

I wish I could fly.
Be bold

clonkertink

Granted. You do this by flapping your arms. It is exhausting and looks ridiculous.

I wish my car had a top of the line stereo system.

Phantomhive

Granted but you can't hear it cuz you are deaf.

I wish for a life on another planet.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

WordSmith

Granted. Welcome to living on said planet for about 3.5 seconds as you can't breathe Carbon Dioxide.

I wish I could find Atlantis.

Queen of Hell

Granted, you have found it, but everybody else can't see it, and thinks you're just a whacko.

I wish I could have a chat with some pagan god for real...

clonkertink

Granted. Hope you enjoy Loki trolling you all day.

I wish for the next poster to have a wonderful day.

WordSmith

Granted, but now you have the worst day of your life.

I wish I could meet Kid Rock.

Phantomhive

Whos Kid Rock? But you do meet The Rock.

I wish for my ultimate Anime fantasy to happen.

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Adiasporical

Granted. But it only happened on one obscure Japanese TV-channel that experienced problems the day your wish was becoming true, so there aren't many evidences left, and those what happen to exist also documented errors in transmission.

I really want a glass of water. Someone?
With love,

Adiasporical.

Check out my: O/O's, A/A's.
Current status: Getting back on track. Partners welcome.

Phantomhive

How do you corrupt a glass of water? oh I know.
Granted but it tastes bitter.

I wish I never could get drunk.

Adiasporical

Granted, but hangover and health risks aren't going away, mate.

Great, my water was bitter. What next, you are going to spoil me my morning cookie? ...Where is it, by the way?
With love,

Adiasporical.

Check out my: O/O's, A/A's.
Current status: Getting back on track. Partners welcome.

Phantomhive

Your cookie is burnt to a crisp, enjoy it with your bitter water.

I want a demon butler who is at my beck and call... oh wait, with no contract.

Lets see how this one gets corrupted lol

Queen of Hell

Granted. You now have that butler, but every order you give to him, makes you a bit demonic yourself. One day you are turned into a similar demon, who is now bound for eternal servitude to your former butler, who is now your former self copy and is free to rain destruction upon this world.

I wish my phone would stop overheating outta blue