Furries, Insest, Romance, Fantasy Worlds, Oh My! (seeking M or F)

Started by Mira Willow, April 15, 2012, 01:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mira Willow

Welcome to the big ball of random ideas in my head ^_^

Don't want to beat around the bush so lets get to the good parts:

1. looking for male or female, I am ok with playing different genders.
2. I prefer but am not requiring around a paragraph or two a post.
3. these are all up for change if you want
4. love to hear you ideas!
5. enjoy!

here are a few more detailed plots followed by some pairings and settings.

Old Connections return
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
In the Fishers Family growing up nudity wasn't a shocker. Jacob and his sister ran around the house naked and his parents too. they where little and it was harmless. but as they grew up it didn't exactly stop. up until he was 14 they parent's insisted they not where clothes in the house. And even had mom even had multiple discussions with the children's about not keeping masturbation or sexual exploration to just their bedrooms.

This was to much to bare, and had got a divorce, taking his daughter with him. While Jacob grew up in a nudist environment with his mom; his sister grew up in a fairly normal household with her father. This separation only got worse as years past. Jacob grew up and got a place of his own, still following the same lifestyle as his mom. But over the years he heard less and less calls from his sister and dad, until they seemed to face of the face fo the earth. that was until He got a call from his sister recently. She said she needed a place to stay for college, and he of course offered. Not thinking it through.

It had been at least 5 years since he even heard from her. He forgot to tell her over the phone that he still lives a nudist lifestyle, but she should be fine with it. They lived that life as kids right, no big deal.

Lost in a Forbidden World
Two childhood friends grow up together, and spend most of their waking lives together.
Over the years the pair started to have feelings for each other, but have not yet acted upon them.
They both are going into college and not sure if they will ever tell each other, but they got to together one night to explore an abandoned house, where they found an old spell book like they did when they where kids, they never really got anything out of it but liked to imagine they did.

well that was until the night after. for when they woke up they found themselves in a strange land
In this world no one is is allowed to wear clothes after 16, sex and masturbation is allowed in public and even incorporated into school curriculum.
So now the question is what to do. They can try to assimilate themselves into this new world, they can try to find there way out...or maybe this is just what they need to finally express there feelings for eachother, or maybe its vastly far from what they need but they don't want to wait any longer.

Diamond Thief
In a far away land there exists a place much different from our own. For in this place humans are not the only race.
Furries and Nekos alike rose up and became among the dominate races. it is in this world that the story takes place.
for in the Large town of Mada all sorts of odd signs have been popping up. They all promise an award for capture of an elusive diamond thief by the name of "Kuroi Ame"
He has robbed over two dozen museums, vaults, and private residence. He was rumored to be seen near by.

"Thats me Alright" Says Kuroi Ame, standing atop the local shushi house. "The great Diamond thief..." the sounds of guards footsteps on the roof echo through the street.

"Pause for dramatic effect." Kuroi looks out to the street with an over inflated sense of self-worth. Twenty guards appear screaming appear like a pack of wild raccoons after finding only recyclables in your bin outside. Kuroi waits for it, tapping in foot on the edge of the roof in impatience. "almost...just a little more." The army of guards are only a few meters away, now there many steps shacking the roof tiles below their feet. "Kuroi the uncatchable!" he turns and leaps from the ledge falling to the ground below.
He looks at the ground and smiles at it like he would and attractive girl, proud and stupid. He goes to brace for the landing but he hears a thud from above him. Spinning around to see he find the captain of the guard leapt after him. "Are you stupid" Korui has to act fast, but when he looks to spot his landing he finds he is over a rice stand "Ahhh!" he falls crashing through the roof below. he tries his best to right his falls but the myth that cat always land on there feet... their right, well sort off. The so-called great Diamond thief managed to survive by bouncing of a woman below. when he stabilized he found he had knocked the girl over, he extended a hand to help her up and made sure she was ok...

When he finally say he face covered in the dirt and debris...she was the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on. So much so in fact he had nothing to say, no swagger, or charm. no smart remarks, or pick-up lines. Just a smart moment of silence as he stared into her eyes. then it ended as he say the captain arise from the rubble and he knew his adventures where not over. Korui took her hand "I promise, I will see you again." With that he was off into the village alleyways and rooftops with the guard following close behind.

Korui Ame the wanted diamond chased by the guard, wanted all across the land has found love, but who is this mysterious girl,
will there love flurious, can romance happen on the run? or will he never see her again?

Futinari Fencing

I was inspirred by this (warning NSFW)
just so you see where I am comming from with this.

I was thinking it's an average school in england. for college students, but what is different about this school is they have a futinari sparing club. that trains futinari how to fight so they can go on if they want to into funtiari sparring championships. now one character would be new to the school. they are secretly a futinari because where they come from they would be viewed as a freak. So when the other character finds out they get excited and lead them around and try to get them to join the the club. But realizing that they are finally accepted, and by such an awesome person, they fall for eachother.

Pleasure 4 cheep

Welcome to Pleasure 4 cheep where your wildest dreams can come true before you. whatever you wish to happen, we can make true. we have the most up to date virtual reality simulators. just sit in their we will hook you up and before you know it you will be on an island full of beautiful women, or finally have that affair with your boss. whatever your fetish is, we can do it.

at least that is what you think when you go in. and everything goes fine in the setup, your having a great time lost in your fantasy...then when you feel you have had enough you ask to leave and hear no reply. the systems go away and you must find your way out. but in there you find you are not alone, someone is lost in there with you and they too must get out before they get lost. to do that thought they must cross though other people's fantasy's into a world of the unknown. Who knows maybe they won't want to escape.

A New Digidestined
Darker times have fallen on the world as a super virus a programmer wrote int he real world has backfired and re-awaken the dark side fo the digital world. To counter this problem a new batch of digidestined must be chosen. But one of these such digidestined find themselves loving their digimon for entirely different reasons. But even stranger than that they discover that the new digimon actually benefit from this. They can fight better, and digivolve only if they truly become on one with their trainer.

digidestined can be male or female, and almsot any digimon can be chosen.

willing to do
interested
Craving

Pairings

Mom x Son
Mom x Daughter
Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Sister x Sister
Teacher x Student
Two Students
Master x Pet (I play pet)
Master x Pet (you play pet)
Master x Slave x Slave
Furry x Human
Furry x Furry
Doctor x Patient
Princess x Servant
Prince x Servant
Kidnapper x Kidnapee

Settings:

Modern 
Fantasy world
Future sci-fi 
alternate reality
medieval
futile japan
furry village
tribal

Love to hear what you think, if you want more info, hope your interested
- Gimmik

Mira Willow

Mira Willow

Mira Willow

Kairi

Sooo, my thoughts are on the diamond thief... If you couldnt tell :3 I like to think I am slightly more advanced and I do have some ideas as to how it could play out. That is if you dont mind hearing what twists I have on the subject.

About Me:
Talli is my character of choice, she is stubborn, wealthy and the only daughter of a lord. She likes to play rough and act like a boy when her father isn't looking and thus the reason I think she might fall into your story.
Hit me back maybe we can play :)
Through Shattered Glass and Broken Eyes,
I See Your Words, I Know They're Lies.

BlueCitrusSky

I really liked the lost in forbidden world idea. :D I would like to rp that with you.

Mira Willow

Updated-

Changed: Lost in a Forbidden World:
   (now they are friends not family)

Added:
   A New Digidestined
     (A Story about a relationship with a digidestined and their digimon)
   Old Connections Return
     (A story about a brother who grew up in a nudist lifestyle and a sister who didn't, and their reconnection after they grow up)

Occident

Digimon might be good. Any season which would be the inspiration? So I know the mood to half in it.

Mira Willow

I am feeling 3rd season but I only way that because I have a huge crush on Renamon. we can say 1 or 2 if you want to dodge the card system though.

Occident

Do you prefer Takato, Guilmon, Henry, some of the other males...

Lady Avacyn

I'm interested in the Digimon one as well, though my tastes run more toward Myotismon.