Gumdrop's Garden (M/M - Furry/Anthro Friendly)

Started by PrincessGumdrop, August 24, 2022, 08:27:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessGumdrop

Gumdrop's Gardens

Welcome to the Gardens!
I'm Gumdrop!
Let me introduce to you how this thread will work! Below are my top 5 plots. These are the ones that I would very much like to play currently. However, this doesn't mean they are the only ones I will play, look at the first comment and you'll see even more plots! I'm also more than happy to hear your plots!
Happy searching!

The Basics

The Questions
Below are the questions I ask EVERY potential partner. If you could please PM me with the answers to these questions and the plot(s) you are interested in. Thank you.

Q1 - Spicy or not spicy?
Q2 - What kind of kinks/themes do you want to have in the rp?
Q3 - What kind of kinks/themes do you want to stay away from?
Q4 - If spicy: What type of split do you prefer (if any) 50/50, 70/30. 30/70 in the plot/smut dynamic
(also these are random ass splits, if you have something else just let me know)
Q5 - Where do you prefer to rp (forum, DM/PM, discord, Google Docs)?
Q6 - Do you prefer a description of characters or pictures?
Q6.5 - If you prefer pictures do you prefer live or drawn (anime or non)?
Q7 - Are there any triggers that you want to stay away from?
NOTE: You DO NOT need to provide any details if you are not comfortable with that, a simple "needles" or "emotional abuse" is perfectly fine. If you also don't want to answer Q7, that is perfectly fine. If things get a bit dark I tend to double-check anyway even with/without an answer to this question.

The Plots
As stated before, below are the 5 plots I'm very much craving right now, they are in no particular order of craving.

The Nation
Themes: Abduction | Alien Fucking | Master x Slave dynamics

MC was abducted by aliens, the mean ones that the TV warns you about. He was taken to a slave ring, used and abused, all that stuff the TV warns you about. Just as he’s starting to give up on life and accept that this is it for him, YC comes in. A captain on a Nation ship. The Nation has been going around to these slave ring planets and buying the slaves, slight problem though they can’t seem to get the bug implanted in them to not kill the slaves so guess who has a new slave? That’s right, YC! One he doesn’t want… so here’s some therapy for MC. Anything to help him adjust to the fact that he’s lightyears away from Earth and probably will never see it again. Also stuck on YC’s ship because if they are separated for the distance of a large city the bug will kill the slave. Easy to keep while on the ship, but needless to say YC can’t just leave MC on a planet and be done with it. So now what?

Once Upon A Port
Themes: Stowaway x Pirate | Possible Public Use | Possible Exhibition

MC fell in love. He fell in love with YC, a man that only comes to port every few months. This man is a sailor. Eventually, MC is too fed up with seeing his beloved only a few times a year and decides to stow away onto his beloved's ship, only to find out that this man has been lying to him. This man is not a sailor but a pirate! What is going to happen? Will MC be passed around for the rest of the crew's enjoyment or has YC only been lying about his profession and not his love? Though that doesn't mean he's not naughty and like to give a show to his crew.

Flower Prince
Themes: Prince x Commoner | Wholesome | Arranged Marriage

MC sneaks into the prince's chambers every night and leaves a single dethroned rose. The prince (YC) adores this. He finds it very sweet, if a little creepy to others. But YC knows who is doing this, he just can't say anything because if it was mentioned MC would probably be drawn and quartered for daring to lay such eyes on the prince...one who is betrothed to the princess of another kingdom. (Plot taken from a fellow discord user with permission)

Arranged
Themes: Prince x Prince | Cross-dressing | Furries?

MC has been told by his parents to either marry or be placed on the streets. He chooses marriage, granted he didn't realize that his parents meant as a princess. So now here he is in a dress in front of his soon-to-be fiance. Can't his parents realize the fatal flaw in their plan? Granted it would most likely be more fatal for him than anyone else. There was going to be something that his fiance would surely notice on their wedding night, right? YC is sitting across from a princess that he doesn't want to marry but he doesn't exactly have a choice it's his duty as a prince. Something feels off about this princess though, but what was it?

It Was Then...
Themes: Forbidden Love| Historical Fiction | Hidden Love

I've been watching way too much Call the Midwife...I want to do a forbidden romance in a historical-esque setting that involves the pairing to hide what they are doing. Very open to plots in this type of rp setting!

PrincessGumdrop

The Woods
Below are the other plots that I have but aren't currently craving as much. Please feel free to choose any, I'm more than happy to roleplay.

Secrets
Themes: Cross-dressing | Werewolf | Blackmail
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
MC works for a gang, one that likes to take out other gangs from the inside out. Send in a cute girl, who befriends (well…a little more than befriends) one of the rival members, gathers information, and then gets out. A traditional honey trap. MC is not a girl. However, his looks are ones that get him mistaken for a girl all the time. He is sent out on his mission to infiltrate a gang that hasn’t learned their place yet since they are relatively new. On his way he finds and injured dog and does his best to help, hoping that it might be one of the rival gang member’s. Little does he know that this was not a dog but a wolf. In fact, it just so happens to be a member of the rival gang. This wolf is none other than YC, second in command of the brand-new gang. Which isn’t a gang at all but a werewolf pack. Like many others before him, he mistakes MC as a girl and finds he’s very attracted to her, which is strange to him as he is gay. What a delight when he finds out in a stage of heat that MC is, in fact, a boy. Note: I’m also willing to play this with any kind of fantasy creature and have the dog be either the animal YC portrays or is close to or simply have it be their pet.

I Swear I'm Not a Slut
Themes: Power Bottom | Inexperience | Sexuality Discovery
MC has always been a pleaser. He also has always been pretty flexible, so it’s no wonder that he’s a cheerleader on Generic U’s cheerleading squad. He’s also quite the cutie and had no issue with pleasing most of the football team. Enter YC, the new linebacker on Generic U’s football team. In all true rom-com fashion, it’s love at first sight, but there is one small problem with the romance moving forward. YC has never had sex, at least not with a man. MC doesn’t want YC to know just how experienced he is…YC will think he’s a total slut!

Monsters' U
Themes: Monster Fucking | As Long As It Fits
MC has just moved to a private university. Little does he know that this university is a school for monsters and he’s the only human around. He needs to try and survive. Which normally wouldn’t be that hard. However, YC(s) has/have taken a shine to MC and wish to spend some time with him…personal time.

Made a Deal with Satan
Themes: Blackmail | Dub-con
MC never thought he would be lucky enough to meet someone who wasn’t supposed to exist. And now he’s face to face with Satan (YC). He has sold his soul; in what he thought was just a funny gesture, to get the change of a lifetime. He just might be able to run in the Olympics! This has been his dream since he was in high school and how he’s a freshman in college and he just past preliminaries. He’s thrilled! He didn’t see it coming, but Satan sure did and now he’s here to collect.

The Oath of a Knight
Themes: Prince x Knight | Friends to Lovers | Straight x Gay
MC is the prince of the kingdom, he has just been attacked by his latest conquest. Something he was told was going to happen by his faithful personal knight, YC. MC is annoyed and hurt by the happenings of that night, he never saw it coming but it’s driving him crazy that YC insults every single one of the women he brings home. YC has good reasons though, he wants nothing more than MC to be happy…just preferably happy with him. YC has kept this secret from MC for years but finally decides to let it slip that he’s not into women. Does MC grow curious enough to maybe try another type of relationship with his best friend?

In the Desert Kingdom...
Themes: Arranged Marriage | Mistaken Identity | Fantasy
MC is the toughest warrior in his kingdom, he’s the prince of the nomads. He just has a tiny problem, he can’t find anyone that is worthy enough to marry him. His parents had agreed to MC’s demand that the only person he would marry would best him in battle. Thus started the famous ‘marriage battle.’ However, much to both MC’s and his parents’ annoyance no one has bested him yet. In comes YC, MC’s parents’ last hope in a very stated ‘marriage battle.’ At least, that’s what his parents thought…turns out YC isn’t who they thought he was…YC was simply a step-in for the actual husband’s hand. Too bad MC and YC are starting to fall for each other… Additional Info: A cross-dressing aspect can come in with MC being thought of as female. Up to you entirely. Also please note, that having the actual intended husband involved is totally up in the air. And if we do want to add him in, I’m more than happy to play him.

A Prince and His Tribute
Themes: Prince x Commoner | Non-Human x Human | Master Slave
MC is an offering for the great creatures that live in the forest. A high society of (insert your monster/furry/anthro here). He doesn't like the idea of humans being treated as nothing but tools for these beings. So, he gets it into his head to offer himself as the last human slave, the last one being the heir of these beings. He will offer himself as a suitor as long as the prince promises to start a dialogue with the humans to stop the offerings. YC, the prince, finds this laughable but admirable…so he chooses MC to be his mate.

PrincessGumdrop

The Swamps
Below are the other plots that I have but haven't really been shown any love so I've kind of lost interest. Please feel free to choose any, and I'll let you know!

Humans are Weird
Themes: Non-con | Toys | Overstuffing | BDSM
MC is a water elf. He is soft and beautiful and completely ignorant to the horrors of mankind. While he is bathing in his favorite spring he is found by a human (YC - may be something other than human) who captures him to sell him as a slave. MC is still weak from helping the forest the night before. YC has heard of how water elves could take everything you threw at them and still stay as tight as a virgin. However, he hasn't heard that elves can only do this for one person and that they are linked to them forever.

Master, Please!
Themes: Dub-Con | Sadism/Masochism | Toys | Everything Goes
MC was kidnapped when he was 18 by a stalker. The stalker, though he loved MC, didn't understand the meaning of love and forced MC to be his masochistic slave. Now MC has been sold into a sex slave ring by the former lover. A painful world is all he knows now and all he wishes to know. Enter YC, a man who ends up buying MC (on purpose or by accident). Whether he finds exactly what he's wanting or simply wants to help MC get over the ordeal is up to you!

Under the Big Top
Themes: Inexperience | Voyeurism | Strange Places
MC ran away from home and like all cliche runaways, he ran away to the circus. He has no talent that he knows of but the ringmaster (YC) has taken a fancy to him and is willing to help MC find his talent. Especially since this particular circus is for those with…more exotic tastes in entertainment.

You're Not the Only One
Themes: Multiple Partners | DP | Orgy
MC is from a happy family; he has a mom and a dad and a little sister who he adores. He sleeps around with lots of other men and enjoys doing it. One day, as all cliche stories as this go, it all turns upside down. When MC goes home with the wrong person and is suddenly the pleasure slave of a little group of vampires. Note: I would very much like for there to be multiple masters in this, and because of this I'm willing to play some as well…or if you would prefer more than one pleasure slave I can play those as well.

I'm in Love with My Best Friend's Girl
Themes: Cross-dressing | Infidelity | Cuckolding | Possible Threesome
YC has a secret, he is in love with MC…who just so happens to be dating Jessie, YC's best friend. He wants MC so badly, but he doesn't want to betray Jessie. However, what he doesn't realize is that Jessie has a secret of his own. MC isn't a girl like YC thinks he is. MC is a man indeed, one that loves to walk around in women's underwear…and skirts…and shoes…and dresses. Jessie knows and loves MC anyway, thought they both keep the knowledge hidden. Not because they are ashamed but because MC asked Jessie to let people think as they wish and not tell anyone. So when YC starts to make advances, MC is rather amused but doesn't say anything. MC wants to see how far he can take this and starts to flirt and tease YC, all right under Jessie's nose.

Help Me
Themes: Wholesome | Healing | Aftercare
MC is one who was kidnapped when he was 18 by his sadistic stalker, one who forced him into a relationship with him. One that forced him to become a masochist. He was stuck in that relationship for 5 years until his boyfriend got bored and left him on a random doorstep for the person to do whatever they wished. That's YC's doorstep! Oops. YC isn't really sure what to do, call the police, or keep this man for his own? He should probably call the police…so why hasn't he called the police? He finds something attractive about this man, perhaps it was the fact that MC spit in his face during their first interaction, or perhaps it's that MC seems to need something to help him through all of this confusion of a consenting relationship and without YC's help that's just not going to happen. Note: If you aren't wanting the kinkier side of things involved in this relationship, that's fine! Just be aware that I would like it to come into play whereas MC is relearning how to interact without the extremes.

Breathe
Themes: Throat-Fetish | Biting | Vampires | Blood Play | Breath Control
MC has been with his boyfriend for 2 years. They have finally taken the steps to start living together. However, there is one problem, YC hasn't told MC about being a vampire yet. YC is not really sure how to go about telling MC but needs to tell him soon. YC knows that MC has an issue with his throat from his past but all YC wants is to bite him.

Genie in a Bottle
Themes: Open for discussion
Once a poor boy stealing from the wrong person, MC is now stuck in a genie's bottle, left to serve anyone who opens his bottle. He's been serving people for centuries and now he is coming up upon his new master (YC). As many before, this new master is a mystery. Will this new master be a savior after many lessons MC has been taught or will he be just one more lesson for MC to learn?

The Bubble
Theme: Captivity | Merman x Human
MC had never seen a bubble quite like this one. Of course, he was almost positive the humans had created it. Normally he would stay away from the humans but now they were encroaching on his swimming space. He was curious and wanted to see what it was all about. So, he goes to see if he can just pop the bubble…he can't. It doesn't feel like any kind of bubble he has ever touched before either. Upon inspection, he hears something coming from inside the bubble. He hides only to have his curiosity get the better of him and he reveals himself to the noise inside the bubble. YC! Well, if he couldn't get in, surely the human couldn't get out…it was safe to talk to YC from outside, right? Right?

Sk8ter Boi
Themes: Blackmail | Old Flames | Exs to Lovers
MC has been really into dancing ever since he was little, so his parents put his into ballet classes and he's been going ever since. When he was in high school he met a guy, ready to go big, using his guitar skills all the way. However, MC's friends at the ballet school tell him to stay away from said male, everyone thinks this guy is going nowhere. So MC dumps and forgets about him. 5 years later he finds out this man is on his way to fame, already on tour in America. He decides that he might as well go to the concert, after the concert he goes to say hey and it turns out he still has feelings for this somewhat famous rock star. YC is said somewhat famous rock star, he had become a bit bitter after his muse broke it off with him. The one person he had thought believed in him no matter what. He's slept around with others, but nothing ever felt right. At least until that one faithful night when low and behold his old flame has come back into his life. But whatever shall he do? Forgive…or maybe make MC earn his forgiveness?

How Many Licks?
Themes: Absolute Crack | Is he really that stupid? | Odd creatures
MC just always wanted to know about how many licks it took to get to the center. He has ever since he was a kid! Now he is an adult and still has no idea, so he decides to go back to his friends; Mr. Cow, Mr. Fox, Mr. Turtle, and Mr. Owl. Maybe they knew the answer! But Mr. Cow didn't have one with a center, but he did have one with cream. Mr. Fox just couldn't stop biting and hiding his one. Mr. Turtle made MC do all the work. Surely Mr. Owl wouldn't do MC wrong and would help him out, right? He was the kind and wise owl, surely he would help MC! Note: I would absolutely love it if we went in balls deep with the puns and references…let's make this an absolute shit post.

Translated
Themes: Alien Fucking | Foreign Languages | Not Understanding
MC has been abducted by aliens. And it's not his first time either. In fact, the aliens seem to love to abduct specifically him a lot. Well, okay one alien seems to like to abduct him a lot, YC. The two attempt to understand each other but just can't. They do understand one thing though. YC just loves to probe MC and MC just loves to get probed. Note: I would absolutely love it if this went from sex to love type of thing and an added bonus if we used a way to make it harder to read the dialogue (like this: [ispoiler]you don't know what I'm saying, hehe[/ispoiler] or this: 你好,我是Gumdrop.) so that we get the visual of not understanding as well. Slowly revealing when our characters do learn the words.

Let Me Bug You
Themes: Monster Fucking | Enemies to Lovers | Wholesome
Bug monster just raiding poor human's vegetable garden, and at first, human is blaming it on normal sized bugs. They come out one day intending to spray the space down with natural pesticides and what they thought was the shadow of one of their trees is just the shadow of a massive bug monster. Looking for: Bug monster
Through the Ages
Themes: Ancient x Modern | Night Clubs | Bouncer x Customer
YC has the ability to see people’s ages over their heads. As far as he knows he’s the only one like this, honestly, he doesn’t mind too much, it helps him in his job as a bouncer. However, one day he happens to see a four-digit number over MC’s head. YC is curious as to how this is possible. MC is happy he has someone he can finally confide his secrets too.

Πολυαγαπημένος (Beloved)
Themes: Ancient x Modern | Wholesome | Polygot x Dead Language
MC has the ability to speak every language in the world. It makes some people happy, some people cry, but it makes YC surprised. YC hasn’t heard his native tongue in thousands of years. Both confused they try to just ignore each other but keep finding ways of bumping into one another.

I Hate Aphrodite
Themes: Exs to Lovers | Fated Mates | Aphrodite is a noisy bitch and we all know it
At age 16 Character A told the boyfriend (Character B) he was ‘in love’ with that he’d always be there when he was in need. Aphrodite heard him and made it a reality, whenever his boyfriend was in need he appeared at his side. Problem is, he and the boyfriend broke up after 3 weeks but he still appears even now…10 years later.

On the Dance Pole
Themes: Love at First Sight | He's not gay, it's just this one guy | Stripper x Customer | Straight x Gay
YC is a little bored with life and decides that a trip to the local strip club might be nice. This strip club happens to be co-ed and where MC works. It’s an instant connection when eyes lock during the strip show, but YC has never thought he’d be dating a stripper…let alone a male one.

PrincessGumdrop

Nothing changed or added - Just looking for partners. Happy searching!

PrincessGumdrop

PrincessGumdrop

Major Overhaul - 5 new plots added to "The Gardens", "The Others" changed to "The Woods" and a few plots added, new section called "The Swamps" added, happy searching!

PrincessGumdrop

Big Update- 3 new plots were added to "The Gardens," Plots placed in "The Swamps"