female for male ;)

Started by sunbeams, September 26, 2010, 06:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunbeams

just a couple of my cravings at the moment. ;D

(idea from the movie death proof)
she's mentioned and described on the radio by one of her friends, a popular radio talk show host. her friend tells the listeners where she will be, a bar attached to the local concert venue, and what time she will be there. if they say a certain phrase to her, if she thinks they're 'fuckable,' she'll give them a lap dance right in front of everyone. (i'd prefer it if you could play an older male, but it's not required).

a younger girl (seventeen) runs away to the house of an older family friend (25-40) and asks him if she can stay there until her eighteenth birthday so she can legally move out of her parents' house. it could be for a silly reason, or maybe the parents are abusing her, i'm impartial. but suppose the family friend goes through all the trouble to hide her away, even from the police that come knocking at his door? (or something like it, a twist on it. ;D)

something sweet and fun, like a retail/grocery/other store romance thing. here's a little prompt i thought of, that sounds fun:

They had started going on dates, just for fun, nothing serious. Then after a period of time, she dumped him and started talking about him behind his back, spreading rumors and hate like a highly contagious disease.

"Why do you hate me so much, now?"

"Maybe because out of all the bastards in the world, I could actually see myself settling down with you. It was scary."

KidFuturistic

The second one sounds like fun I would like to do it with you if you are still looking
" Before taking the bait make sure there is no hook on the other side" - Thomas Jefferson

Jason Masters

damn someone beat me to it =l
The second option does sound the best
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80623.0

Ugh... Work and life have been consuming my life everything on here is on halt... sorry everyone

sunbeams

Jason Masters

Hey Me again Option number three sounds like fun, If you wanna talk details etc. add me to yahoo or pm me =)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80623.0

Ugh... Work and life have been consuming my life everything on here is on halt... sorry everyone