News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Night's Ideas (F for M)

Started by night0fire0, December 26, 2014, 01:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

night0fire0

Hello there.  You can call me by some shortened form of my username if you’d like.  I’m looking for a variety of roleplays and you can find a starting point of what I like in my ONs and OFFs

A bit about my roleplaying.  My average replies range from one to four fairly large paragraphs but I can go a few more if I’m really into it.  While I am on holiday right now and have plenty of time to post for the next few weeks, when the semester starts back up I’ll have less time.  I’m in a very tough graduate program and it can take a lot out of me.  But at the absolute least, I’ll be around Friday through Sunday as I have no classes scheduled for those days.  I enjoy roleplays that are plot heavy or sex heavy or both. I also have the standard good grammar, no godmoding etc policies. 

Plots:

A hardworking bartender has been struggling to make ends meet.  She’s been living out of her car and showering at a gym when she can.  One of her co-workers offers her a place to stay for a while, asking that she help him out with a few things in return but not telling her what until it’s too late. 

They say that mermaids are beautiful women who live in the sea and lure sailors to their death with their song, causing boats to crash on shallow rocks and the sailors inside them to drown.  One such boat was meant to be a target but at the last minute, the helmsman was able to somehow swerve it out of the way and save the ship.  Shocked by what had happened, they landed on a nearby island, snagging themselves a prize, the mermaid who tried to kill them.

In a world completely unlike any ours has seen, magical beings are kept as pets by humans.  It’s been this way since before anyone can remember, so long that no one questions all the nearly human creatures being kept in cages.  They’re maids, laborers, protectors, companions, and playthings, all depending on what the human master desires.  And in the high end shops, they even have some of the rarest magical creatures of all, such as a demon rendered helpless by a magic suppressing collar. 

I will adding more to these.  I just wanted to get something out there to start.