M Character for Dark, Possibly Violent, Incest Story

Started by GnothiSeauton, September 10, 2015, 12:30:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

So...  To begin this little advertisement...

Sometime ago, I was a part of a deliciously dark and twisted small group game that revolved around a family, going to a cabin in the woods, and, under the influence of some dark supernatural elements, involved them giving into their darkest desires and thoughts.  As with most small groups go, the group came to an end.

But the character I created, the character I got to explore, was one of the darkest, most twisted, and liberating characters I have ever gotten a chance to write.  I've never written a character quite like that before, and how I could just so easily slip into his mindset was both frightening and freeing.  I've always wanted to go back into that mindset, and, after thinking about it, and some failed attempts in other groups, I'm trying it in a stronger push.

This story would not be for the faint at heart.

This is not a lovely, dovey, romance story from Halmark.

The character can be found here.  I would like to try a dark, incestuous story, with either his sister, or mother.  I don't exactly have a preference.  And I also wouldn't mind having more than one writer join if everyone gets together.  I'm also up for playing multiple characters, but James is the one character I am looking to play. 

Hell...  I'd even be up for a demon spirit coming to help corrupt him and encourage his darkside.

Where will this go?  I don't know.  That's not a cop out or anything like that.  I want to work out an overall story,, with an endgame and what happens along the way.  I want it to be a two (or more) person type thing, instead of it all falling on one person to dictate what happens.

And please...

I'm looking to write the male character, my character.  I'm not looking to write the female characters, so if you want me to do something different, it won't work. 
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories