Corrupt her - A Revenge story. (M seeking corruptible F)

Started by Jester, January 25, 2011, 09:21:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

He listened to his boss Mr Jackson and found himself strangley calm. He was being made redundant. He had recently lost his wife and family and now he was losing his job.

He felt his world come crashing down around him. He listened to his boss calmly and decided at that moment he would get his revenge. He had four weeks notice and in that time he would find the one person who meant something to Mr Jackson and he would do terrible terrible things to them......

I am looking for someone to play Mr Jackson's wife / daughter who gets corrupted by Mr Jackson's now redundant employee.

Maybe she gets impregnated by the employee? Maybe he rapes her? But maybe not just once but multiple times? Maybe he turns her into willing and eager slave and videos it for his boss to find?

Please get in touch if your interested in being "corrupted!" in some way.

Jester

I have had a lot of interest to this plot and would like to suggest a variation.

The member of staff will become a close personal friend/family member who is now lodging/staying at the family home due to a run of bad luck caused by the father/husband.

While staying he abuses his hospitality and corrupts the wife/daughter right under the nose of his nemesis.

For some reason the girl remains quiet even after the corruption and even enjoys it after a time.

I would imagine a lot of silent rape scenes with a risk of being caught, interupted or even heard. Molestation and impregnation.

LittleRedPet

Hello Jester =)
I'm willing to RP as they are all a turn on for me. Although I would prefer to play as a Daughter instead of a Wife to the Mr Jackson.
I usually prefer IM RPs, but I don't mind. What is your preference?