Kitten's Rp wants

Started by Kittenchan, July 14, 2008, 08:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kittenchan

For some reason I randomly want to do an incest rp. I'm not quite sure how they go or if anyone wants to. So yeah... Feel free to add anything to this because I've never done one before. Thank you! >^.^<

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

NickFrenzy

I'd be interested in a cousin/cousin incest RP. I'll have to think over plot details while I'm at work tomorrow as I'm just too exhausted tonight. Hope you're interested in this. I'm always willing to change it up to some different relationship other than the ones listed in my Offs. ^_^
Owned By: Kittenchan|Fallen Angel|Mintychan
"The greatest tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love." - W. Somerset Maugham
ONs & OFFs
A&A

Haibane

It always makes me smile when people say cousin/cousin incest because here in the UK that is not incest, its completely legal ;)

Sorry, this was an irrelevant post, I'll go away and leave you in peace  :-[

Owtlaw1

I suppose I could do an incest RP. Now what is it that you are looking for in this? Something where both siblings are near in age, or is one older than the other? Also is it a mutual thing, or is maybe some form of blackmail involved? Heck, do the two even live in a normal city or have they lived alone with eachother since birth, not knowing what is right or wrong?

Obviously I am open to all ideas ;)

Kittenchan

Student/ Teacher rp? ... Is bored.

Or just any rp that goes along with my O/Os >.<;;;

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Kittenchan

Alright lets do this proper...

Rps wanted:                              taken for the time being

Anything with neko girls being in slaved
Student /Teacher getting it on during school
Anything NC
Working on stuff with Furries.. Still kinda creeps me out but I'm getting past it
Trying Incest
I'd love a real good bondage rp
Tentacle monster or something to that extent
Posts often... multiple times a day
School girls
Abduction
Every now and then I'd like to be a Dom male...
I <3 yaoi
I would like to try voyager-ism and exhibitionism stuff sometime soon..
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

X-Men idea ish...
I came up with the random thought of either making an rp of X-men by making the Xavier Academy be open for a few years (a hundred or so). Have everyone make their own character to be part of the new X-men or the enemy. We could also make students fighting over which side they want to be on. This could potently be a regular rp or we could always add the capture and rape of a member of the other side to it. Also the interactions between the students.

Or take the idea of X-men and have mutant people trying to live normal lives in either a normal time period (avoid the government taking them for test subjects) or have a medieval or futuristic setting. 
~~~~~~~~~

I really want to try something along the lines of what Haibane is doing with the Pet Shop idea...
WARNING THIS IS EXTREME AND SQUEAMISH SHOULD NOT LOOK
http://www.aerisdies.com/cats/cat8574img1.html

I really want to do something along those lines, though I'm with Haibane on this and I do NOT like the idea of amputating toes and fingers. I figure we could have them modified so that the webbing in between their toes and fingers,so it is more connected like a paw then chopping off fingers and toes. I was thinking of having the 'animals' still be in their right mind more of less but they have lost most if not all of their memory and ability to speak like a human.

OMG!!!! Sorry, I just thought of the perfect small group rp for the EX exotic above!!! *Is pleased with herself*  Anyways; I thought a few people could play in this. Basically the idea is the same. All the animals died due to some soft of virus and the human population is out of control. So they capture people 'randomly' (the people they take are usually screened and are basically put in as an order). I was going to have this girl dog who wasn't completely changed as she was supposed to. She still has her mind but they had modified her genes and appearance and vocal chords. I was thinking of having her eventually learn to talk again but that's an option for later. Well I figured for the plot, she was a college student and was taken. When she is purchased a group of guys in a frat from her college buy her. They have intended on entered her in the newest craze of dog fighting. Though that dogs and bitches don't attack each other. People bet on couples of dogs and bitches or an individual dog or bitch to she how long they can last against the other coupling dogs. (like in the other story) Since they are always in heat the animals always want to have sex. When they do get sex they will go at it until they pass out, are broken up or dies of exhaustion. I figure the frat boys all had to save up money to get her. so they all have to 'train' her to be able to withstand all the sex. They enter her to make easy money, plus training her is just fucking her so it kills two birds with one stone. I read the other pet shop stories and would like to have her abused, beaten, humiliated, and pretty much anything we can think up. Anyways, I figured a few people on this rp would be great so there are different styles of the guys training her and then the 'fights'.

PLEASE SOMEONE DO AN EX RP WITH ME!

These are all just basic ideas of rps I'd like to do sometime. If I start coming up with plots; you know I'll post them. >^.^<

Hit me up for an RP

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Le RandomBloke

I might hit you..                                                       should I suddenly get an idea involving one of those subjects.

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Kittenchan

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Le RandomBloke

Feel free to hit me......        if you have an idea though.

-- Feel free to add 'up' to both of my posts so it doesn't seem that violent D:

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Alexander

I have a few ideas that you may like.. ill PM you Kitten

Inkidu

Quote from: Haibane on July 15, 2008, 06:54:15 AM
It always makes me smile when people say cousin/cousin incest because here in the UK that is not incest, its completely legal ;)

Sorry, this was an irrelevant post, I'll go away and leave you in peace  :-[
It's legal in the U.S. too but it depends on the state. Sometimes they have to be second cousins.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Kittenchan

Added two rp plots >^.^<

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Kittenchan

MUHAHAHA! I came up with an evil extreme rp plot... Someone join me on an extreme rp?

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Transgirlenstein

I would be up for an extreme rp.  What are the details?
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Lovitoz

Well I just looked at you're list right now and I would really enjoy an rp with Neko slave girls.

SecreT

This wolf would gladly help you overcome your furry troubles. Pm'd
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19326.0
All thoughts, all passions, all delights,
Whatever stirs this mortal frame,
All are but ministers of Love,
And feed his sacred flame.