Kidnapping small group- EX

Started by GaGa88, October 28, 2012, 04:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaGa88

A friend and I are looking for writers to join us in a kidnapping story.

A husband and wife (could be brother and sister as well but not required) have been trying to have children, the wife either thinks or finds out that she can't have children so she hatches a plan to kidnap her her husband a young woman who can. The thing she doesn't know is that she really should've done her research because the young woman she takes is the daughter of an FBI agent. She'll end up taking a guy for her own as well because well, it just wouldn't be fair for her husband to have all the fun.

We're looking for the wife, the guy that she'll kidnap for herself, the taken girl's FBI agent parent (mother or father, either one), and if anyone has an idea for a character, just let us know. The roles of the husband and the young woman that's kidnapped are already taken. It won't be first come first serve but we hope that some of y'all are interested.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

MagicalPen

I'd be interested in the role of the man that is kidnapped for the Wifes pleasure. Themes of interest certainly don't bother me.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Belisuavious

I would be interested in the role of the FBI agent, it was still open.

GaGa88

Post your character sheets here and we'll see what we think of them :) I'm gonna go ahead and post mine for the girl that's taken.

Name: Ashley Williams
Appearance (description): Ashley has blonde hair that falls to the middle of her back, eyes as blue as the sky, she's 5'7, 120 lbs, and has long graceful legs. She has a figure that fully developed when she was about 16 years old and she enjoys what it does to people.
Personality: Ashley is a sweet, generous, intelligent, and naturally funny young woman. She's always willing to help people out, even if she's never met the person before, it hasn't gotten her into trouble yet. She is a bit of a tease and for all her flirtatious ways, the girl isn't very experienced sexually. She's still a virgin, just waiting for the right person and nobody has ever been that person.
Background: Growing up as an FBI agent's daughter wasn't the easiest childhood, her father(or mother) wasn't home very often and her other parent had been home with her but was always worried about their husband(or wife) so Ashley was often left to her own devices. They'd been overprotective and a little paranoid so she had been pretty sheltered until college.

She'd gotten her first taste of freedom and she'd loved it, going a little overboard with it her freshman year. Parties, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes had been her college experience until her Sophomore year when she'd almost lost her scholarship because her GPA had been lacking. Ashley had cut most of the partying out and had worked her ass off to get her grades back up, her plan was back on schedule and she graduated in the top ten of her graduating class.

Now, fresh out of undergraduate school, Ashley was on her way to medical school. She wanted to be a medical examiner, her friends thought it was morbid but she wanted to be in the medical field and you couldn't hurt dead people. She didn't like feeling that she was hurting anyone so it was really the best option for her. She didn't live with her parents, she liked living on her own but her FBI parent checked in on her all the time.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

MagicalPen

With the limited information that is available, this is what I have come up with. I can easily change him to better fir the situation as well.

Name: Richard Nailor
Appearance: Lean, toned body, dark hair and looks.

Personality: Richard can be a bit shy at times, especially around strangers and pretty women. He was always lanky and nerdy looking until he went to college, where his body started to come into its own, transforming him into a handsome man though he is still not used to such a moniker.

Background: Richards childhood was relatively normal. He wasn't the most popular kid and actually liked reading books growing up. He took an interest in history from an early age as well and was always devoted to his studies more then most boys his age. He became good with computers as well, which allowed him plenty of alone time, meaning he didn't quite develop the social skills most people develop.

Fresh out of college, he is still not used to girls finding him attractive, let along brave enough to talk to them. He's a bit awkward and has a hard time knowing how to react or what to say in certain situations.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games