If you could have any power...?

Started by Styx26, June 18, 2012, 11:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grainne

*laughs*

Well..I guess the ability to materialize things..like tequila.  ;) (But..it must, must be only good silver label..power won't work outside top shelf liquors.)  :D
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

Another.. the ability to nudge another mind to close their eyes, then for them to see within that swirl of darkness those thoughts I want to send them, without the hindrance of needing to type it. Of course, the format received could vary, depending on the particular link.. but those finer details would later be tweaked as this skill is perfected. Yeah, I like this one.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

I want the power to abosrb other's powers..then I could take all yours.  :P

Mordred

M.P.N.S (Mordred Power Number Six):

Hmmm.. in that case, I choose a new power as well. To disguise myself as a power inside my own mind, get absorbed into a greedy (but adorable) creature who lures my powers, to swipe.. then roam inside that new greedy (but adorable) mind and wreak some pretty hectic havoc. :P
*See Pillory*

Grainne

XD Greedy? Really? Oh, I forgot adorable..  ;)

Well, then I would definitely need the added power of the mind to build walls inside mine, being thus invaded by such blue essence, firewalls of a sort I suppose. Just so I could contain some of my more naughty secrets in this nice mind of mine.  :P

Boxy

Would be fun to bend absolutely anything to my will, be it other people or time or space, in any way, shape, or form, unimaginable.  Of course, that sort of thing not being allowed, I think the next best thing would be the power to control others' minds.

Moraline

I would like the power to glow faintly. It could only be seen under blacklight or in a very dark room.

I've been told by my friends that I'm so pale white, I might actually have this power already.

Edit: I just realized I was allowed to have 2 powers.  So, lets add the ability to charm the pants off of anyone.  I like that one.

Mr Bigglesworth

I would like the power to fly.

And since I get two, I'd like the power to insantly transport Moraline to my location so she could use her power to charm my pants off.

Jason

1 - Empathy: would come very, very handy in everyday life.

2 - Invisibility: once in a while, you just really have that feeling to want to be invisible.

Mordred

Ahhh, just for the hell of it.. I'd like to be able to look up into the sky and manipulate the clouds in whatever way seemed appropriate at that very moment. A swirling effect, a reshaping, a trippy optical illusion.. whatever. Maybe even to just point up and go 'pow'.. to see little punctures pop through those vaporous pillows. Yeah, that'd be cool.

Number Seven here may seem slightly frivolous. That's the mood. ;)
*See Pillory*