What does [UN] or [MUL] mean?

Started by Deante, May 17, 2018, 10:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deante

I've seen this tag on thread titles and I'm not sure what it means.

RampantDesires

[UN] : If you are undecided or unsure which direction the story will go

I'm not sure what MUL means .. multiple kinks perhaps, though usually the rating goes to the 'hardest' kink. 

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

stormwyrm

If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

The Dark Raven

[MUL] usually stands for multiple tags, though I have never seen it (personally) on a single thread before.  Used to see it a lot on request threads that had multiple ideas with different ratings in it.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Oniya

It's usually seen on request threads, where the person might have several ideas of varying specific ratings.  For example, they might have one request that's intended to be light, ordinary romance, and another that's a dark non-con.  '[UN]' would be for a plot that could go any direction, depending on what gets hashed out in conversation, but a rating would be decided on prior to making the story thread.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17