Weird, messed up, twisted, cult story - M writer lf F writer

Started by CG1067, December 24, 2019, 03:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CG1067

Hi
I'm looking for someone to write a story set in a cult. I've not determined the cults ideology yet (looking to set that after we've talked the story through and worked out what sort of stuff we'd like to include), but YC would be a new initiate who catches MC's (the cult leader) eye in her first meeting with the recruiters.

The story would focus around her being drawn in with a good PR front, slowly being inducted into the 'inner circle' and then trying and failing to get out when she learns exactly what sort of plans MC and his supporters have for her. When that fails I imagine she'd try to do whatever she felt she could to get lighter treatment or maybe even some affection from MC as she slowly comes to accept the new life being built around her. By the end of the story she'd be the cults poster girl and maybe even obediently recruiting other girls to be put through the same thing she was.

The idea is setting neutral: it could happen on a space station in the year 20'000, in the royal court of a fantasy kingdom, in the beautiful country manor of a Victorian nobleman, the cults main church in a modern city, or anything else. I would prefer to write this on Discord, but I can be persuaded to write it on the boards here instead.

My Obligatory On and Off thread: (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=137584.0).

PM me, lets chat.

CG1067

I realise the original post in this thread was a little sparse. Here's an idea of the sort of arc I was imagining
>YC approaches an entirely innocent self help group (run by MCs cult behind the scenes) to help her work through a number of entirely innocent and normal 'problems'
>YC is put through a series of increasingly invasive and personal interviews, where she catches MCs attention - all to help her deal with her 'problems' of course
>YC is directed to an 'entirely independent' counselling and growth retreat (also run by the cult) where the training (TBD) starts
>Training continues after she leaves, and she's directed to 'meetings of like minded people' where the ideas and values of the cult are reinforced and she starts to build bonds with the cultists running the meeting
>She's introduced to the cult proper, and the training starts to be enforced on her rather than just being 'something that will help'
>By the time she's introduced to MC for him to enjoy and train personally she has given up all financial and social independence and is entirely dependent on the cult

In terms of kinks the obvious one would be some kind of breeding cult, but that's not the only way to take this. It could incorporate pretty much any kink/fetish we thought up.
My Obligatory On and Off thread: (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=137584.0).

PM me, lets chat.