[Taken] Healslut plot idea (Sub Trans F for Dom M/Futa/Trans F)

Started by Rainbae, November 13, 2022, 05:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainbae

Intro

Hiya! Nice to meet yall! ^_^

I’m Rainbae. Some people call me Rainbow or sometimes just Rain, I’ve got lots of nicknames. Whatever you prefer, I'm not terribly bothered by what you choose.

I’ve been away from E for a long while now but I decided I wanted to come back. Got kind of burnt out before I left just by having people randomly drop stories with me with no warning. It’s happened to me too many times on this site as I’m sure others have experienced. So I just kinda got fed up with the whole thing and decided to leave but I’m back to give this place one last shot again.

What I’m really interested in is picking back up a story idea that I had started with another writer that got dropped. I don’t want you to just pick up where they left off of course that would be silly. I just want to keep the general concept and plot and try to rework it so that someone new can continue it with me. I’m not looking to replace said partner but just trying to find someone new who can do something similar with me. If you’d like to see what was written it can be found here.

What I'm really looking for is someone interested in writing a long term plot based story. I love smut and want there to be a significant amount of sex in this story don't get me wrong. I mean the whole idea involves MC basically not being able to avoid it. But I want the plot to matter and make sense and inform character's decisions.

I really need someone who's willing to talk and hash things out and plan ahead a bit in terms of basic structure and story beats with me. I really need that communication.

In terms of posting length and such. I usually keep it to 2-3 well structured paragraphs and I prefer my partner also match that. I'm not a stickler about it but if I notice I'm spending a lot of my time writing a lot of stuff and getting very little in return that's when it becomes a problem for me. If you'd like to see an example of it you can check out the original story I linked above.

The Plot

A TL;DR of the idea I had is that the characters would exist in a universe akin to your classic DnD setting or just general Tolkien esq, basically High Fantasy. Various races exist alongside humans and things like magic exist etc etc. Most importantly though in this universe healing magic is specifically sexual in nature. To heal someone you must service them in some sort of sexual manner depending on the spell etc. It can vary from just a small kiss on the cheek to heal a small cut or a scrap, to full penetration to heal back a lost limb or something. Basically the level of task is proportionate to the level of injury. And notably it is widely believed that only Females can obtain this power.

MC is effectively a test run or experiment done by a large church like organization. They wished to test whether or not a male could be made to become a healer through making them as feminine as possible. After much experimentation and changes to MC to make them very feminine it works but the higher ups in the organization essentially tell the researchers to get rid of MC because it is an “affront” to the church, or bad for their image if the experiment leaked, or whatever we decide the reason is. And so they sell her off to a slave trader hoping that no one will ever see her ever again.

YC would be an adventurer or perhaps a knight or something similar, whatever you’d like. Either way they have some sort of mission in mind and need to accomplish it at all costs. Some kind of important goal that would be the main driving force of the plot. They wish to have a healer join their party but for some reason cannot get a regular healer to join them. Maybe they’ve just been rude, maybe they have a really bad reputation, maybe they’ve been excommunicated by the church. Whatever it is, once again, we can decide later.

After hearing that the slave market has a healer for sale they jump at the opportunity. Whether they feel bad about having a slave morally or are fine/more than happy with it is up to you. Either way they’re goal is of such importance to them that they are willing to do it even if they think it’s wrong. The story would start as Non-con but move to being consensual as they learn to understand each other and eventually fall in love.

More specifics about plot, characters and setting can be discussed between us if you’re interested in it. I just tried to summarize the idea as best I could. I’m also totally willing to change pretty much anything in it if some parts aren’t something you’re into. I've thought about this story in something like an urban fantasy setting as well if that intrigues anyone. As long as the core concept of a sexual healer who has been experimented on by some organization remains intact I’m pretty flexible on basically everything else.

I also had the idea that this story could involve a sort of full adventuring party being the ones who buy MC. If you wanted to sort of GM a full party I would be super down for that but I would like it if the leader of the party was as I stated above and that MC and the leader were sort of the main characters of the plot. MC can certainly be used by the whole party for healing or otherwise of course though.

I was also hoping this story could include some Interspecies stuff potentially. Possibly the classic Elf x Orc could work or something else, we can discuss. I have a lot more world building ideas and plot points in mind for this as well but I don’t want to make this introductory message too long as it’s already racking up its length.

Notably as you may have noticed I plan to play a Trans Female character in this story. I pretty much exclusively play trans women and am not really interested in playing cis women so if that is a problem for you this definitely won't work between us. I’m mostly interested in playing against a Cis Male character but I would be willing to play against another Trans Female character if they were strictly dominant and a top and MC was strictly submissive and the bottom.

Anyways thanks for reading till the end if you did. Let me know if any of this interests you. As I said I’d be willing to change this idea significantly if you had ideas so let me know. I’m also fine with discussing a different idea entirely if you had something in mind. I’m very flexible and I want this to be a collaboration between the two of us. To reiterate, I'm not looking for someone to replace my former partner. I want to start a new version of this with someone new and making our take on it instead.
💞💗💖O/Os 💖💗💞

Rainbae

Bumping this after being away for a while. Hoping to get back into RP after an unplanned hiatus. 
💞💗💖O/Os 💖💗💞