Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiopeia

Only half right, I'm a strawberry blonde :P

The next person would like to be laying on the beach right now.

TheLegionary

Yes!

Next person thinks she can outdo boys.

Cassiopeia

Yeah ... cuz I can :P

The next person wishes they could drink during work hours.

DiverseDesires

nope - as I work from home I could - but I'm not that much into alchohol - hot chocolates keep me going while I'm working

The next person has never had toad in the hole
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

TheLegionary

DiverseDesires

true - but I don't know if you deserve an answer after not answering mine! 

The next person knows the offside rule
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

TheLegionary

Wrong....I did not know it until I googled what the off-side rule was.

Well, I had never had a toad in my hole...I thought it was obvious!

Next person should not get angry with me for minor reasons.

DiverseDesires

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toad_in_the_hole

wrong, not angry, laughing at how few Britspeak things Americans know  ;D

On the same theme......The next person doesn't know what 'Being Brassic' means either

TheLegionary

LOL!

You are right. I will not even loof for being brassic in the internet...

Now it is me who is laughing, since I am neither British, not American!

Next person has no idea where I am from.

DiverseDesires

No I don't you are right

Being Brassic means, skint, no money

The next person likes bacon butties (Bacon sandwiches)

Cassiopeia

Omg I'd love a BLT right now!  And ... for the record, I did know what Toad in the Hole is :P  I have made it, I call it something different however.

The next person is thinking about what they will cook next.

TheLegionary

No, but I am thinking what to dine.

Next person does not need to be on a diet ever, because his or her body is blessed by a favourable genetics.

DiverseDesires

OMG I wish - definitely a no

The next person likes their steak medium rare

Autumn52

no more medium that med. rare.

The next person is having a good day
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

Cassiopeia

True, it irritates my asthma :P

The next person ate a somewhat healthy lunch.

TheLegionary

True.

Next person is full of ideas to roleplay at Elliquyi.com but runs short of time for his or her projects.

Cassiopeia

Lol, of course, and I have a stubborn muse :P

The next person can be a bundle of energy.

TheLegionary

Right!

Next person does not like pink and orange.

Cassiopeia

Untrue, I like both and sometimes together.

The next person doesn't like grapefruit very much.

halo

I like pink grapefruit.

next person is having a bad hair day.
The purpose of our lives is to be happy

Insanityenviesme

one of my worst..but strangely people think I look better with ruffled hair

the next person had a very sensual dream last night
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

grdell

I very rarely ever remember dreams, but I don't think so...

The next person has a hard time remembering numbers.
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Cassiopeia

Yes -.-

The next person has a hard time remembering names.

Bubbles

false..~

The nest user/person is alone today in the house?:P
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.