The Note

Started by Coreli, September 14, 2010, 08:14:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coreli

Excerpt from "The Note"

After leaving work for the day she headed towards her car in the parking lot. When she arrived she saw a small white envelope on her window with her name on it. Puzzled, she took the envelope, got into her car and opened it.

It read... "I hope you had a good day. I've booked a room for us at the Mont Leon Hotel in mid-town, and want you to meet me there by 6. Don't be late. I have a special evening planned."

Along with the note was a room key and nothing else.

"It had to be John", she thought to herself, but the note was typed and there was no signature. She began to wonder if it was possibly intended for someone else.

She tried calling him, but to no avail.

Just then she noticed that it was already past 5:30, and if she was going to make it by 6 she had to leave.

As she drove to the hotel she began to wonder what was in store for her. John loved playing games with her, and was always getting her to try new things - both in their social life, and in the bedroom.

She had been to the Mont Leon before for a meeting but had never stayed there. It was beautiful she thought as she walked through the lobby towards the elevators.

The ride up to the top floor seemed to take forever, with her anticipation growing by the second.

Exiting the elevator she looked down at the key in her hand to make sure she had the right room number. It was room 1202, and with one final deep breath she unlocked the door and entered.

The room was gorgeous. It had a large king size bed, a fire place, and, in the center of the room, a large chair.

She called out for John as she moved toward the chair, but there was no answer.

Sitting on the chair was a white box and another note.

The note read... "I want you to undress, and put on what I left for you in the box. Then, I want you to lie on the bed and wait for me. I'll be there shortly."

Opening the box she expected to find a negligee or a pair of sexy underwear, but she was taken aback when all she found was a black silk mask.

She stood there silently for a moment, not sure of whether she would go through with what was asked. Then, as if in a trance, she began unbuttoning her blouse.

She stared at herself in the large mirror next to the bed as she undressed - She looked sexy, her fingers drifting against her soft skin before allowing her skirt to fall to the floor.

She hesitated momentarily before unclasping her bra, then quickly removed the last articles of her clothing.

Climbing onto the bed, she placed the silk mask over her eyes and laid back gently. "Now what?" she thought to herself.

She was nervous, but also extremely excited as her mind began to wander.

Just then, she heard a key in the door...

Dark Rhain

Oh...I really loved the imagery...
No I mean REALLY loved it... ;)
Visit your wrath upon me,
Let me feel the sting of your vengence,
Then wrap me protectively in your arms,
and shield me from harm

Pleasure like a fine meal, should be savored.

Coreli

Thanks - appreciate that. Unfortunately, I could not post the entire story, as I was still unapproved when I put it up. Let me know when you are approved and i will let you know where the completed version is - lol

Dark Rhain

I will! I am hoping it will be soon!
Visit your wrath upon me,
Let me feel the sting of your vengence,
Then wrap me protectively in your arms,
and shield me from harm

Pleasure like a fine meal, should be savored.

Coreli

I know how you feel - the waiting was painful. Then, it just happened one night, and all was right with the world. Are you male or female? Sorry, it did not say on your tag.

CascataNerina

I like the excerpt.  There were a few typos but it's a good story.  I like the fact that it moves at a fast clip, and while providing details doesn't give so many that the reader is swamped.  Good job.