Nocturnum: Closing the Void

Started by Sabby, August 05, 2007, 06:40:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keiro

I'll join.

I think I'll be one of the Undeads. :P

But let me think this character out some more.

I would think that in this case, it would be....Ascended Undead?

On second thought...I think I'll try playing a female KoL. :P
Thoughts of a Deaf SysAdmin

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to...

Want to see my O/Os? Check My Roleplay Preferences. :3

Keiro

I have been thinking.

This knight is going to be a semi-experienced KoL. She will eventually learn about how CoNM works and learn just how corrupted the KoL really is.

She will probably make choices that will change her life some time in the story. Where and when, I won't know till she tells me. :P

As to her likes and dislikes....she doesn't like being hurt nor choked, or raped or for that matter, gangbanged.

The last two is allowed but the character doesn't like it. As for likes....she likes giving blowjobs, and likes eating out other females whenever she gets the chance, and despite that, there hasn't been many opportunities for her to do just that. :P

I'll edit and add to this list as the character learns more about herself and the environs around her.
Thoughts of a Deaf SysAdmin

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to...

Want to see my O/Os? Check My Roleplay Preferences. :3

Sabby

and the fight? remember, shes gotta have a liking for my CotNM. The whole hard to get, thrill of the chase, and their fight is her and him genuinely battling, but her also trying to seduce him with grapples and such. Think you can do that?

Dragoondawg25

so when does all this take off Sabbat?
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

Sabby

well, I'm pretty sure LitSil can handle the character... everybody, your now free to flesh out your characters :) pm them to me when your done, and I'll try and figure out and opening chapter that will give you all some ground to join in.

AmberMK

I'll try to get my Knight's character information to you at some point within the next few days.  Unfortunately, today has been totally crazy, and I'm mentally exhausted.  I'll do what I can though!

Sabby