BG1990'S Romance Ideas

Started by Bruja Amethyst, February 08, 2014, 01:15:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruja Amethyst

If you are interested in an rp, please send me a pm and i will describe the character's looks then.  PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT IN HERE! JUST PM ME! I do not do rp out of the site. forums only. PS, ANY OF THESE CAN BE MALE OR FEMALE so don't take the he's or she's seriously!!!

ROMANCE ROLEPLAYS!!!

A) Amy is a rude artist. She is also a college student. She is one day paired up with a boy/girl who is a model. She is assigned to do a nude painting with them. During the month long process Amy and the person fall in love, it's not love at first site for either of them.

B) Best friends love each other, watch each other go out on dates with other people, and after a few heart breaks, FINALLY admit their love for each other

C) The thug of the small college school is joking around with his friends one day, talking about how big and bad he is and how he can get any girl in bed. One day, his friend gets fed up with him being all talk no action that he bets him to get the girl that everyone was convinced was a lesbian. The artist. She is a quiet girl, keeps to herself as much as possible, and most of the time comes off as stand off-ish. He one day asks her own, and she rejects. In fear of losing the bet he continues to try and try, and eventually falls in love with her for real.

D) VerĂ³nica is an english tutor in college. She ends up tutoring the colleges football quarterback (who of course is a huge player). She's rude to him, not mean, just cold and disconnected. During a conversation between her and the star she talks about her boyfriend, but doesn't say much about him. After breaking up with him the star catches her masturbating in her private dorm room, which has his posters up on her wall. Her dirty secret was that she had an obsession for him the whole time.

E) Angel is a quiet girl. She drinks alone at bars and studys alone at College. People have tried to talk to her before but she pretends to not hear them by listening to her head phones. She soon falls in love with a guy from her class after he saves her from from a bar fight.

F) Candy (short for Candice) is the dork around, smart, awkward, dresses for comfort. One day she is paired up with the class stud, now he's a stud not just for his looks but for his personality. He isn't too jazzed about being on a project together because she doesn't put out.In fact, he gets teased because of her.However, she doesn't seem to notice how people make fun of her. However, there is a day when she is humiliated and he gets to witness the event and the aftermath, in which he gets to see a side of her that he likes. (I realize that this is kinda cheesy, but sometimes cheesey storylines is what i need.)

G) Amanda is just out of a long term relationship, after breaking up with him she moves to New York where she meets one of her friends she met online. He tries to help her get over her ex, all the while, having hid his feelings for her until one day he can take no more of her sulking.

H) Two near by villages are the last standing against the war. One village has done it's best to stay out of the war, the other was the strongest village. The story begins with the two villages sharing one land, the leaders putting their best fighters to work together. The incoming leader is surprised to see their best fighter is no only an archer, but a woman. The two are forced to work together and learn to take care of each other.

I) Amanda is a newly wed and a new job. A high paying job. Unlike her new husband her boss is a strong man who knows what he wants and goes for it. For a while she tries to not notice him, or even pretend like he wasn't making advances on her. He also starts to ask questions about her husband and understands their relationship wasn't the best. Finally after a while, during one of the nights she stays late to help him finish up a big project he makes it clear that she is more than an assistant am she would love it.

Roleplay Status: Accepting
Storylines = 10
Response Time: = 1-3 days
Bruja Amethyst's Request & O/O's
DISCORD: BrujaAmethyst#9691 - 139188212018053120

Bruja Amethyst

Storylines = 10

iheartkellan

I like the ideas but are you looking for someone to play the female or make. I'd prefer playing the male. Let me know, please.

Bruja Amethyst

Either. Please IM me next time though.
Storylines = 10

Bruja Amethyst

Storylines = 10