Estevia's Quest for a M RP Partner (or F to play M)

Started by Estevia, September 03, 2012, 10:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Estevia

Ok so I am going to try to put up an ad for the heck of it. Quick little snip pit…I like to write blind (no set plots. It’s more fun for me to react to situations and steer from not knowing than to straight up say…”this is what I expect – do it.” So that being said there are settings I like and I can work off from those and or potential pairings.

If you are at all interested, please send me a PM and do not post in this thread.

Settings (Only have a few painted out so far...)

Life in space:          
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
No moons, no asteroids, no planets. At the fringe, there is nothing but empty space. Debris always attracts attention, with all kinds of people reaching for anything of use or warning pilots about obstacles during their warp jumps. It was a narrow miss that drew attention to a derelict. It's massive frame and perfect paint job was juxtaposed with the vast emptiness of space.

The model was nearly ancient, clunky and bloated with none of the sleekness of modern ships. The white lettering across the body of the ship read the Spencer Rain. The dark blue paint job remained in mint condition with nothing to stain it. The engines had long since died, sealing themselves away to prevent any kind of damage to the interior. No distress call, no communication buoy to contact other ships. All that sat was a dead hulk of metal. It was meant to be a harbinger of a new age, but now it stood as a relic.

Inside, the reactor managed to stay online. Life support had been brought down with the scarce survivors locked away in stasis chambers. However, the faulty electronics had brought nearly all of them down. The halls were darkened, with only the red emergency lighting stretching down the narrow corridors. The cargo remained perfectly sealed with tons of food, prefabbed housing, and terraforming equipment neatly organized along the massive cargo bay.

The exterior of the ship let out a burst of excess nitrogen as the service entrance unlocked. A second alarm echoed through the empty halls. The ship impotently tried to restore lighting, but all that it managed was some flickers along the security station before dying again. If pushed too hard, the reactor would die altogether.

Lost Society
From the distance, all that can be seen is trees.  The dense forest is acts as a protective screen to the village that resides.  A clear stream runs through the center of the patch of land.  If the stream is followed you will find what the forest tried so hard to hide.  The people that live within the shelter of the green canopies are a tight nit community.  They are nature dwellers.  Each family building their homes from fallen branches braced against the bases of the giant trees aging for hundreds of years.  No unnatural destruction is done in the village without penalty of death, or worse, exile.  The people of the village eat all sources of food from berries to the wild boar that roam. 

The spirits of the forest protect the people dwelling within.  Every disaster that threatens them is foreseen by the spirit man.  There is limited illness within the community as the medicine men are familiar with all medicinal properties of the plants that surround them.  The women and men share all jobs, hunting and gathering as well as raising children.  Everything seems perfect for the utopia…until the premonitions visit the spirit man, foretelling of great destruction.

Unholy Escalation

The ground was littered with rubble.  What once was cement roads were now crumbled miniature mountains.  The buildings that sprung up around them were dilapidated.  Bricks were falling to add to the rubble below.  Rooftops did little to keep the interior free of the weather with holes from cave-ins could be found in nearly every structure.  Jagged glass lined windows like teeth of a ravenous monster.  The only evidence of life was the sound of scurrying from rats running through the mazes of bricks and cement blocks and the caw of a single raven perched on a fallen light post.  The once great city, home to millions now lay in ruin; the results of man kind’s greed and lust for war.  The fall of the city was just the beginning.  The fall of the nation had been soon to follow.  Billions had perished without even a chance to fight.  Hidden beneath the rubble were the survivors, no longer ruled by a ‘greater intelligence’.  Now they fight just to survive living like the animals they tried so hard to separate from.  Was this all a part of the great plan? The escalation of good vs. evil?  Had hell won ownership of the mortal realm? 

The above scenario can be done with any of the Angel/Human/Demon pairings.

Other categories I would like to do are:

• Original Fantasy plot
  • Original Post apocolyptic plot
  • Anything in space (I like the scifi realm...so many possibilities)

Pairings (things I would consider playing – my roles are in teal):
~note if there is no coloring it means I would play either.
~more pairings will come as I discover them (if you have one that isn’t listed suggest it...)
~I usually like to play strong willed female characters but if a plot idea is good enough I would be willing to try a weaker female character

Angel x Demon
Angel x Human
Demon x Human
Superhero x Super villain
Pirate x Citizen
Ship captain x New Crew Member
Rogue x Target
Military Doctor x Military Officer

~Some Fandoms I would consider (and may even be craving)

Games:

-Resident Evil
-Silent Hill
-Mass Effect

TV/Movies/Books:
-Supernatural (Hugely craving)
-Game of Thrones
-The 100

Please check out my On's and Off's to avoid any awkward situations.
"Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need.
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why!"

Estevia

Estevia

Estevia

Estevia

Updated:

-Added categorical setting cravings
-Added to the Fandoms