A well of ideas (Seeking dominant M or F )

Started by Emma20, July 30, 2014, 05:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emma20

As of 7th of April 2017: Looking for roleplay partners

And don't worry i wont bite, unless you want me to that is ;)
Anyways i will let you read through, please read the whole post and keep an open mind please.

i only rp through forums on this site, just so you all know then

MC stands for my character, I will play a female
YC stands for your character, when you play a male
YC+ stands for your character, when you can choose to play a male or a female

My Cravings

The society
the pet shop
Rebel/good girl
The marriage contract

Rules for my partner, see my On/Offs page.

I have not mentioned any kinks in these and kept that open because they can all be adjusted to what kinks we agree on having. ( except for the kinds that are locked when it comes to the kink for excample pet play)

My ideas

A bad slip
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The mafia is out on the streets more dangerous and cunning than ever and the best is the Mercutio family (YC+) is on your first mission alone, and you know you cant do any mistakes or else you will loose your position in the family to your older brother. Your mission is to kill an informant. Everything goes smoothly until you realise that there has been a witness to the whole scene (MC) you cant kill the witness but still you need to do something, but what.
Pm me if interested

I'm a what now ?
so I have been doing some thinking around this one as it needs to be discussed a bit about how we do this, what I think is that there is a harem, the difference it's only guys. - there is probably a correct term for this that I don't know of- a girl (MC) gets a hold of a precious treasure, which contains the power of several men ( those that are in the Harem) which she now controls, or that is what she is led to believe in reality they are the ones with control. But she is the so called ruler of the harem so she has to protect it ( the treasure she got a hold of) with her life, because if someone destroys the treasure her life goes with it too.
PM me if interested

The pet shop
She(MC)liked working at the petshop, even if the uniform was silly, they had to wear dogears and collars with a name tag. She wonders how it would be to be a dog, just for a day, suddenly she meets a person(YC+) that can make this happen. But what happens when she(MC) starts to like it and gets an offer she cant refuse
Pm me if interested

The Society
On a planet called Myax, a great society has developed, creating a computerized city called Tinta, ruled by supercomputer Neptun. The populace is almost entirely male except for academy pets, the females. The society is based on hair color; silver are the elitist, the ones with black hair is the bottom of society. Silver's keep pets, females for a few years, especially for performing sexual actions for the Silver's entertainment. Silver's aren't suppose to keep pets for long or interact sexually with pets, but one Silver(YC) has kept a pet, for years and is rumored to sleep with her. The Silver refuses to let go of her, even with Neptun's disapproval. The female(MC) fights with her emotions and society problems, unable to decide what to do about her situation, the Silver is obsessed with keeping his pet, and the female doesn't know what to do; fight against him or surrender to him.
PM me if interested

Living with my brothers
She(MC) always felt that her brothers(YC)  were strange, they had a whole house for themselves. And now she had to live with them, soon she learned why. She entered a room she was not supposed to open. The prize to pay, she became her brother's play toy. The worst part, she enjoyed every second of it. -how many we can discuss its up to you if you want to only have one or two or more brothers as you play all the brothers so its up to you-

( ok so this is as you can see incest, though ive understood that for some its a touchy subject so if you want it can be a bunch of boys who she dont have a relation to, just a group of strangers perhaps.. Though that can be discussed)
Pm me if interested

Trouble with pirates
A pirate ship arrives in a port, a female(MC)  is afraid of getting mixed up with them, so she hides in a barrel only to find out when she gets up that she is on the same pirate ship she tried to avoid and is now in the fate of one of the pirates(YC+).
Pm me if interested

Making a deal with the devil
a girl(MC)makes a deal with the devil(YC+)when she gets in an accident, now she gets to live forever, though there is a catch, to live forever she has to live with this devil and give him her body anytime he wants. Though since she is also living as she used to before she died, he/she pretends to be either a teacher or a student, so he can be with her at the school after all making a deal with a devil normaly has more downsides than upsides
Pm me if interested

Marriage contract.
She(MC) thought everything was fine, until her father had gained a 5 million dollar dept. so she talks to her boyfriend but he wont help her. Thinking that everything is lost and that she has no other choice than to stop her studies to help her family, she meets a man(YC), who has the money she needs to pay off her fathers debt, but there is a catch she has to sign a marriage contract in order to get the money, her new job besides studying is to be this man's fake fiancee. But as the time goes she has started to get feelings for him, the question is, is the feeling mutual?
PM me if interested

Mafia

you are a cop (YC+) while my character is the mafia boss's daughter. Your mission is to go undercover to get them caught, you go undercover as the new bodyguard of my character, the special thing is that you have to be with my caracther at everytime, and I mean everything if she sleeps you will be in her room guarding her if she has to go to the toilet and changing room though then your character is standing outside only going in if it takes to long or if she screams. But when you are going to give the report that will sentence this family for death you hestitate. Why?
Pm me if interested

how my character can look like

<Snip> ~ Staff

<Snip> ~Staff

Thank you for your time :) I hope you found something of interest. And I repeat again PM me if you find something of interest

Emma20

Emma20