Kiss the Avatar Above You

Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*leaves a little trail of blue from kisses.. along her lovely neck.. and along the top of those heavenly treasures..*

Disclaimer: NOT blue lipstick.. but blueberry flavored 'stuff'.. which is simply one of many details of my affliction.  8-)
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

-Holding the show curtain between her and Mordred, leans in to kiss him briefly and avoid the blue on her outfit before having to dance-
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Berek

Kisses mia goodnight going to bed soon *hugs*
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Skadii

Smooches her favorite Scottish man! :)

Mr Bigglesworth

Kisses Cole long and softly.

Lady Haven

"Wraps my arms around his neck and gentle touch our lips, sucking on his bottom lip"  "Oh Mr Bigglesworth more"
Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

Adammair

*takes B's place in the arms of Lady Haven, giving her a light kiss on the lips each time she says "more", and each kiss gets a little more passionate*

MiaFire

-sneaks quietly up to Adammair in the kiss thread that's been left lying dead while she's been away and winds slim, warm sunkissed arms around his torso, letting them stroke along his back before raising onto her toes and pressing her lips lightly onto his in a soft greeting- Hope you've had a fun week Adammair.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

SummerWhispers

Quickly runs up while the curtain is up *smiles* and kisses her cheek

Mordred

Slides hands up into those silky blond strands.. happily capturing that delicious lower lip inside his own.. not wanting in any possible way to release it until necessary.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Pull his mouth down the hers and begins to slowly nibble and kiss down his jawline.

Mordred

Slides fangs down her soft, succulent neck.. feeling the flow of blood within react with quivers of mingling fear and anticipation.. until these fangs take hold of her sweet upper lip.. tugging it deep into mine, suckling that morsel greedily.. as a growl penetrates her entire Sun-kissed soul.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

OH My....a bit, loss of words, whispering things against the fanged ones mouth, sun drenched and warm kisses, flowing down towards the base of his neck, warming him with each touch of heated lips.

Grainne

*deciding to finally jump into thread with a blush*

Slides up behind Summer and places several very light and butterfly soft kisses quickly up her back..*blushes*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

SummerWhispers

*grinning at her, and he posted that and disappeared*

Smiles at her, and kisses her cheek.

Grainne

*giggles* And, returns a peck on the cheek to Summer..(yeah, that can happen.)  ;)

SummerWhispers

(I am thinking wait up here now I may want to discuss this with you)

*Laughs* and returns her kiss with another one of her own

Grainne

*giggles*

Hugs and then kisses cheek.. ;)

Mordred

Gives the lovely girl with blue in her skin and a naughty spark in those eyes a soft kiss on those lips.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

Leans into the kiss and tempts the vampire with a nibble... ;)

Mordred

Being a creature that is really not much more than fangs, blueness, and insatiable thirsts.. he is indeed tempted and pounces upon this warm blue girl with soft curves and yeahhhhh, that naugthly glimmer in her eyes.. giving a nibbling kiss on those sweet blueish lips.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

Giggles because she knew she was playing with fire....gives a nibble back.  ;)

Mordred

Remembering an old trick.. also recalling that this mysterious blue girl has certain blue-flame-elements to her.. gives her blue-tinted lips a brushing kiss feeling a small igniting blue flame at those wild little corners.. which are promptly nibbled down. ;)
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Gives the tip of his nose one soft kiss.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Leans as close as possible to give that lovely cheek a kiss, then slyly gives her lips one more.
*See Pillory*