Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Becca

I really do, but I shouldn't!

Passing it on, I want to see if I'm the only one :)

Stone

Maybe. S'long as everybody involved knows I'll go on a hiatus again at some point. O8)

The next person doesn't think that's so bad.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Duke89

Styx26

Guilty.

The next person likes dogs.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Mikem

There are only two things in the world that can turn me into a babbling idiot. A cute girl. And puppies.

The next person has had someone's head on their lap once.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

Duke89

Um...I can't really recall, but I think so. I've had cats and dogs on my laps, and I think I've had one of my sister's heads on my lap once, so GUILTY.

OK, the next person uses the internet way too much.

Becca

Guilty. Completely and utterly guilty.

The next person has fantasized about a close friend.

Stone

Nah. He's an idiot.  O8)

The next person has a school crush which never panned out.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

BellaVita

Guilty, not really sure why it didn't work out...

Next person hates roller coasters!

Princeoflight

Guilty.

The next person does some kind of self development stuff.

yobo

Do getting better at talking in public count as self development stuff? If so, yes.

Have you ever been on a cruise?

Duke89

Not guilty.

OK, the next person has never been to the White House?

Rhedyn

Guilty.

The next person wants to move house.

BellaVita

Guilty! I can't wait to get out of this apartment next year and move into a house >.<

Next person has not just a sweet tooth, but a whole mouth full of them!

Duke89

Totally guilty.

OK, how about...the next person loves dogs?

Mikem

Quote from: Styx26 on June 01, 2015, 08:52:28 PM
The next person likes dogs.

Quote from: Mikem on June 01, 2015, 09:32:48 PM
There are only two things in the world that can turn me into a babbling idiot. A cute girl. And puppies.

:P

The next person has a fear of loud noises.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

Stone

Not fear, but very low tolerance due previous damage. I wear ear plugs to concerts!

The next person thinks that's all right, because they like to whisper close to the ear.

Wispyr

I don't dislike whispering close to the ear... But I'm not a quiet person unless I try. So.. half-guilty?

Next person doesn't care of their socks match.

FionaM

Guilty

Next person is a chronic procrastinator.

Dice

Only if it is my Uni work... You know, the most important stuff in my life.

Next person likes to sleep in.

Katrina

Guilty, but I don't get to often.

Next person hates the hot of summer

BellaVita

Not guilty! I love summer, it's my favorite season! If I get hot I just go swimming in a pool or the beach :D

Next person doesn't drink enough water.

yobo

I drink enough fluids, but more of it could definitely be water.

Have you ever destroyed a computer in frustration?

Wispyr

A computer? No. An electronic device? Yes.

Have you ever felt the need to dye all of your drinks a particular color?

MelisaArtemis

Nope. Not guilty :P

Drink something that you thought would taste terrible... but actually taste pretty good once you tried it and vice versa?