News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Teriyaki chicken, green salad, strawberries

TheLegionary

corn flakes, flavour chocolate, with plain yogurt.

Talia

toast with a bit of natural honey.
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

XIn Blatugabagli UoreteX

Homemade Carrot Cake with homemade cream cheese frosting. (By me, actually. :D )
~ * ~
"Wisdom tells me I am nothing. Love tells me I am everything. Between the two my life flows." - Nisargadatta Maharaj
~ * ~

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Moonhare

fried scrapple and cinnamon rolls with icing.

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Beguile's Mistress

Pesto chicken salad with roasted red peppers, grapes and orange mango juice

Nico

Nothing right now.
Buuuut...I ordered Pasta. Garlic and rosemary. Yummy. ;D

Beguile's Mistress

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Chelemar

Roast turkey, mashed potatoes, peas.

My birthday dinner.  Thanks mum!

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

TheLegionary

I did not know Reign was a zoombie!

I am having a cereal bar with a chocolate topping. 75 cal, they say so.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Moonhare

I am making dinner for my family and a friend of my daughter's family. They are both laid off, and don't have enough money to buy even cheap fruits. So, I'm making a nice dinner that they can enjoy and watching Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs for the kids, and a movie for the adults. Should be a nice evening.

So, here is tonight's menu:

Appetizer: Inarizushi no moto, but instead of plain white rice, I am filling them with Chirashi Sushi Taro, a mixed sushi rice with pickled vegetables, and flaked salmon. http://www.issendai.com/lifeskills/Miso%20Soup/kitsune-zushi.shtml

Dinner: Braised Beef ribs and tendon with daikon and carrots, Korean style.
http://www.kikkoman.com/cgi-bin/rcp.cgi?recipe=Braised+Beef+and+Daikon+Radish+in+Korean+Style

Spicy eggplant (I use the pre-made sauce)

Yu-choy stir-fry (Yu-choy is like a cross between spinach, mustard green, and boy choy. It has little bitter sweet yellow flowers) I will be adding water chesnuts, bamboo, and a few other fresh veggies as I figure out where I stuck everything.

Cooked white rice

I haven't picked dessert yet, maybe fresh apples and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies?

Beguile's Mistress

Homemade French Onion Soup, Chicken Breast Stuffed with Spinach and Mozzarella, Fresh Green Beans

Butterflykiss

Paradox

Today's post work-out nutrition:

Chunky peanut butter straight from the jar (for protein and fat) and a bowl of Cheerios (for carbohydrates), along with a glass of water.

Tonight's meal:

MEAT!

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Oniya

Stone soup, without the stone.

Seriously - my husband and roommate go into town today, the fridge is notoriously bare, and they don't pick up anything.  I had some root veggies, some lettuce that was in danger of being fatally ignored, and set all that to boil with spices, and just added a random can of veggies.

The first person to complain about the lack of meat is going to have their largest muscle soundly tenderized.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

TheLegionary

Psyche

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A

Butterflykiss