Mass Magic and Effective Mayhem. (Exotic NC. Need Males/Females. SPOILERS!)

Started by Vergil1989, May 12, 2011, 02:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

Thank you AngelicBlade for your awesome character my friend.  It's late here now that my little brother has finally went to bed, but I will TRY to get an IC, OOC, and character thread up before heading off for the night.  If I'm unable to however, I do apologize now.  Anyway, I am still looking for several more people to join us with ME related characters, either canon or original is up to you.  Beyond that, I am loving what I am seeing already and I hope this game goes far.  Adios for now!
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Vergil1989

The Main IC, OOC, and Character Threads are up.  Check the first post on the first page when you can.  Also, I might have started out my thing in bold, but you don't HAVE to do that but it would help to keep everything organized a bit more.  I'll be opening up more threads as they are needed, but for now this is the start of something epic lol.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Wintercat

Name;   Nikolai Pajari
Gender;   Male
Age;   26
Appearance;   Slender man with a short cut hair and a serious expression, as well as a series of tattoos along his skin. Wrists, ankles, and sides of his neck contain images of a serpent devouring its own tail, the Ouroboros. On the insides of his wrists and his ankles they also contain an image of a sword thrust down into a small planet, with a scroll beneath reading Animus Facit Nobilem. (The spirit makes (human) noble.)
Hair Color/Style;   Midnight Raven Black, Short clean cut
Eye Color;   Clear Emerald Green
Profession;   Adept (Biotic)
Canon or Original;   Original

Home Planet;   Omega
Race;   Human
Racial Abilities;   Ingenuity, Will-to-Live, Hard-headed stubborness (Traits more than True abilities but still)
Powers;  Enhanced Biotic Abilities; Warp, Pull, Throw, Shockwave, Singularity, Kinetic Barrage (The last being intended to breach kinetic barriers and armors on otherwise resistant targets, as well as damaging unprotected targets severely)
Limitations/Weaknesses;   Uncontrolled Biotic Presence, Detectable to Eezo Scans, Former Test Subject
Chosen Weaponry;   Heavy Pistol (M3 Predator), Submachinegun (M4 Shuriken)
Fighting Style;   Biotic Gunner. Nikolai sets his sights on a foe, throwing them back from their charge or pulling them out of hiding, shooting at a figure while its well exposed and vulnerable. When he spots a good situation he likes nothing more than to toss a singularity and start picking out targets. "Its like target practice" he jokes about it with bots in general. He used two powers at once sometimes to see the effects that biotic detonation has on tougher foes, but when things really get bad, he uses his Kinetic Barrage. Releasing what appears to be a small 'artillery shower' of biotic energy, he burns his biotic abilities out for a short while but in return, leaves most foes without a kinetic barrier or armor to call their own anymore, and thus more vulnerable to continued assault.

Personality;   Serious, practical, looking towards survival as a priority. He is hoping to enjoy life no longer a captive, but Reapers pose a challenge for long-term enjoyment of life, so he grits his teeth together and goes at it. "I was test subject for twenty years, I can fight on a few more months first."
Ons;   Alien Species, Red-Heads, Romance, Flirting & Teasing, Rough Moments.
Offs;   Being Used, Drugs. Sexually: Scat, Mutilation, Handcuffs.
Personal History/Origin Story;   Born in close proximity to Omega in Terminus system when a massive Element-Zero leak occured, practically draining the entire craft's Eezo reserve in the accident, a collision with a probe they were supposedly attempting to salvage in orbit. The rest of the crew of the ship died soon after from the exposure, but Nikolai survived. He began displaying talent with Biotic abilities at a very early age, and for not only his own safety, was taken from the care of the orphanage to be a test subject for a Human Evolution Project. He was exposed to Asari teachings, and made to train his mental abilities to the point of being more biotically than physically able. He suffered during this training, his mind strong but not used to performing this way.

He still surpassed even the Asari teachers expectations, displaying what appears to be a rather rare talent, a Kinetic Barrage strong enough to break and shatter thick armor, to pound kinetic barriers to the ground, and to pulverize exposed flesh on impact. He did not appear to have a mind-meld ability like the Asari, but otherwise, he was considered a success in creating a truly frightful Biotic sample. The next part would have involved trying to clone him, or to isolate whatever trait had made him so acceptive to the Eezo exposure, to copy this trait on forward. However, he rebelled against his treatment, not wanting to be someone's tool. In response to his outburst, he was locked up in the hold of a vessel bound for a larger research facility. His abilities could be put to use, willingly or not. He might shatter any machinery attempting to take a proper genetic sample of him at the smaller laboratory, but in the larger compound they had machinery to hold someone like him, and restrain him so he could not fight against them.

That flight was his only chance to escape. When the ship was found torn from inside out and escape pods missing, the organization tried to search for him quickly, but without real success. One month later, a word arose about a powerful biotic human having taken residence on Omega.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake. Remind me of it if you think I act against it.
A&A

Ghostraven

Name; Anastasia Black, 2nd Lieutenant
Gender; Female
Age; 19
Appearance; (see Pic) She normally wears a Systems Alliance skin-suit when on duty rather than the standard crew uniform, not that anyone complains.  ;) she is lithe of frame and moves with catlike grace her body falls between that of a dancer and a gymnast. She wears proper armor when on combat operations.
Hair Color/Style; Short Black bob
Eye Color; Violet
Profession; Adept
Canon or Original; Original

Home Planet; Mars [Systems Alliance Naval Record]
Race; Human L3-I Implants (Genetic Construct)
Racial Abilities; Edict Memory
Powers; Non-standard "biotic" abilities
Tactical Cloak - She can create a close field around herself that makes her temporally (6 seconds) invisible to visual and most electronic detection
Celerity - For a short time (12 sec) she is capable of moving, attacking and reacting approximately twice as fast as a normal
Might - She can increase her physical strength enabling her to lift over her head 500 kg for a limited amount of time (30 seconds).

Limitations/Weaknesses; -
Chosen Weaponry;
BioAmp - HMBA Advanced-Beta Bio-amp
Pair of combat vibroblades
Harpy  MK II Pistol (Anti Organic Rounds)
M8 Tempest SMG (Armor Piercing Rounds)

Armor - Light Predator Armor (Motorized Joints II)

[Can use]
    * Heavy Pistols
    * Submachine Guns
    * Heavy Weapons

Fighting Style;  Anastasia was apparently trained for nasty dirty black ops wet-work, she prefers to close distance as quickly as possible using her abilities and strike at point blank range. Usually using either her pistol and SMG to pierce shields or barriers and her vibro blades to shred armor and flesh. She fights efficiently and with speed and grace in an acrobatic dance of death. She always strikes with lethal intent unless instructed otherwise even when unarmed she fights to disable and then kill. She will shift targets as necessary when working with others otherwise she will seek to eliminate the most dangerous threat.

Personality; Anastasia is usually all business on or off duty while aboard ship often quoting Systems Alliance regulations verbatim, though she seems more than willing to bend the regulations. She is quite curious and will often turn her attention to something new, seeking to know everything about it at once and often asking endless series of questions.

Ons; Flirting, Kissing/foreplay, Aliens, oral, Rough sex.

Offs; Mutilation, Scat, Vore, Gore.

Personal History/Origin Story; [Systems Alliance Naval Record] Anastasia Black was born on 10-Oct-2164 CE on Mars in the Olympus Mons Arcology. She joined the Systems Alliance Navy at 16. she completed the basic training 2 years later (2182) with top marks in close combat, computer operations, computer warfare, and ECM/ECCM. She received her commission (2nd Lieutenant) and was assigned to the frigate, SSV Antioch for her first tour as the junior tactical officer. She was reassigned to the SSV Normandy 2183 CE; to be Transferred at Edin Prime; Rear Admiral Kahoku, Commanding Officer.

Skin-suit

Let me know if I'm missing anything or something needs more detail. I sent you a PM as well Vergil.  ;)
Once I get the OK, I'll post something depending on where the story has progressed to.  :-)

Vergil1989

A couple of things here but otherwise she looks good.  One, in your history your dates seem a little off since you say she was born on 2164 yet you have her transferring to the Normandy on 2163.  Kind of odd but nothing that can't be fixed with a few keystrokes lol.  Also, another problem here.  L4 and L5 Implants are not available just yet.  L1-L3 are since they are still in development, so if anyone else has them they might need to tone it down a bit but otherwise you are good.  Also, if you can I'd much appreciate it if you could extend her history a little more but if not it's ok.  I'm happy to have you aboard regardless my friend.

Seaweed

I'm joining. Give me a day to edit my current character sheet.

Vergil1989

Welcome to the crew my friend.  Pull up a sheet when you are able and I'll be more than happy to give it my attention once it's done.  Hope to have you aboard soon buddy, but I do advise reading the IC thoroughly so you know where everything stands and so you'll be able to get in the story easily, either before the team leaves Eden Prime or afterward.

Seaweed

It be easier if I wasn't banned from a RP site and I could easily dig up my profile.

Drunkentarget

Don't suppose there might be room for one more? If so I'll whip up a sheet quickly.

Vergil1989

Sorry for making you wait so long my friend.  Yes, there's room for one more so long as you're active and all that.  I'd take your time on the character sheet however so you don't have to go back and edit it to death lol.

Seaweed

Name: Fall Pierce

Profession: Adapt

Canon or Original: Original

Home Planet: None-Family lived in a spaceship like the way some families live in RVs

Race: Half Human; his mother's side was never recorded

Racial Abilities: Boost in Biotic Abilities

Appearance:

His scent lingered in the hallway. You felt like a bit like a wild dog, finding its prey as you sought him out just by smell. It smelled of vanilla and most would laugh about it, yet that scent haunted you. They said he was wicked and cruel. And all you saw in front of you was a man who possesed both rich and deep kindness, but frightening amounts of anger and cruelty. You stared at him and he stared at you too. Despite his eyes being red and bright, they appeared calm and longing as if they were seeking an answer or a truth. His wild white hair reminded you that of a shaggy main of a lion, it was messy and stuck out in peculiar ways, it was white and his skin was pale. He was both delicate and deadly like that of a flower, the vanilla sunscreen you smelled suggested vulnerability. But his straight gaze with no blinking suggested strength. Like a rose, its velvet petals so easy to break, but its thorns tell you an uglier side of the flower. He wore a blue spandex like suit, that appeared like a formula 1 racer suit so you wondered if he were a racer. Some rumors suggested something else. All though his hair was white, it was nothing like anything you had seen before. All though wild and messy like cotton candy, softy and flexible. It shined and glew in the light like strands of metalic silver. He was handsome, but appeared as if unwilling to talk to you. As you tried to speak, he stopped staring and walked off instead into the shadows of the city. You left baffled just continue to smell the linger of vanilla in the air.
Exactly like image-except the bird mask thing disregard that. He would wear for a helmet an N7 mask with the breather mask, just with the mask and not the top part or helmet or visor.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Image 1 Inner Depths of Psychi 1

Image 2 Inner Depths of Pscyhi 2

Personality: Fall's personality seems to be a very deeply complex aspect. To most people he appears unfriendly and very business like. He's attached to his job rather than personal relationships with people. He's rarely seen smiling or showing any form of human emotion, appearing more like a very closed book. He could be easily described like a rose. Its petals are delicate, but its thorns are deadly and sharp and are willing to strike. To say he's very business like doesn't mean he won't make friends. He does talk, but usually he's a little to blunt and honest. He's only ever truly loved one person to the point that it drives him insane, every thought of her leaves him broken. He appears at time lost, guilty, and tired, but these are rare moments through his extreme form of control over his own emotions. The two images hyperlinked underneath his appearance share two sides of his deeper personality. The first image where he clings onto the woman, yes that's a woman, you can see how attached he is to her. Clinging on with love and passion, afraid to let go. The second image shares his god complex. The belief that he can be a savior and fix anything and everything. That he can help and save people. He keeps most of these desires in control, however, and keeps a tight locked lid around his emotions. Making him rather tempermental and ill tempered. There is a lot of frustration locked inside of him ready to explode at any point. Some say explode into a psychotic break down, but that's not really for certain. He still wears the sunscreen the only woman he had such strong feelings bought him, a vanilla scented sunscreen. His hobbies include working on bikes, despite the fact that he isn't a tech expert he says just a bike expert. He likes chocolate pudding and likes to paint ironically enough. He dislikes flirty woman and dislikes those who are liars and dishonorable about who they are. He especially dislikes lying, usually one of the very reasons why he tells the honest truth even if its blunt and can harm other's people's feelings. When on the job he kills with cruel precision and doesn't leave much room for mercy, he especially doesn't leave room for mercy when they are dishonorable about who he is. He isn't hard to make friends with, its just simple a matter of accepting the harsher parts of his personality. He'd never harm a child, actually he finds anyone who can justify harming a child a monster. Funny though his very personal views of himself tend to disregard his own existence, he feels sometimes that he is a monster. But for different reasons. He longs to one day forget the pain of loosing the woman he loved and hopefully moving on. If he found those who killed his lover, its most likely that he'd go for revenge killing. He's a emotionally complex person, appearing both closed off and yet the emotions he hides appear to peek out of the cracks of the door he has had closed for so long. Because of his upbringing, he is also surprisingly sophisticated and intelligent. Holding some unique mixtures of culture within in his own complex coded system.

Powers:

Throw - Throw uses mass effect fields to hurl a target away from the user with damaging force.

Warp - Warp works by creating rapidly shifting mass effect fields that shred a target apart, similar in function to the disruptor torpedoes used by starships.

Singularity- This gravitational power sucks multiple enemies within a radius to a single area, leaving them floating helplessly and vulnerable to attack. It can also attract objects from the environment, such as crates or pieces of furniture; enemies will take damage if they collide with other solid objects in the Singularity

Boost - An outward explosion of gravitation that bends objects such as metal and breaks bones.

Graviton- The weight of gravitation is used to crush enemies. Sometimes the pressure of the gravity makes enemies explode into pieces.

Limitations: Being born albino means his eyes are sensitive to light due to the lack of pigment in his eye. His skin also burns easier, but is protected by his suit. He does have shields, but they are lowered easily because the number of hit points is reduced due to the material his suit is made from. Instead of being made by ceramic, its instead made from an easier to move material that is more like a formula 1 racer suit than a military suit. Made from a form of spandex.

Chosen Weaponry: Pistol, Concealed dagger

Fighting Style: Most of his stragety is to first overwhelm the enemy with biotic abilities which weaken and lower their shields. He then takes them down with quick firing shots with his pistol. He also has a concealed dagger if enemies get to close.

History:

Love is such a funny concept its attached to so many details of life and enjoyment and I wonder if the reason I am the way I am is because I am no longer loved. Well that's a lie. She has forsaken me. Even in my peaceful dreams her dead corspe appears over and over again. I can feel her very soul longing and I long with her soul. As if her lust and passion never slipped away, never died along side with her. I know now my mistake and I know now how to correct. I should have never gotten personal, I should have never allowed myself to fall into the dangerous trap of love and life. Its why now I'm miserable and now I am trying to find some way of fixing, finding a solution to a complicated problem.

She and I were in the Alliance a long time ago. When we were young, what do the young do, but fall in love with one another. I remember she always smelled of rose petals, despite the fact that she always swore she wore nothing scented. Her scent was something I could never forget, nor his voice. Despite her tomboyish looks, there was a woman hidden deep inside. Someone who longed and clenched to the very ideals of being a beautiful woman. Well she was beautiful, beautiful to me. At twenty-two we were arrogant and fools. We fooled ourselves into believing we would be different kind of couple. That we could somehow defeat fate and that we could have a close relationship and still keep our jobs. We were wrong, like so many kids are wrong. We were wrong like so many people before us who were wrong. When she was killed in action, our relationship bubbled and surfaced. It put me in the very hot spot I swore I'd never sit in. They questioned me as if we somehow compromised our jobs because of our relationship. I fought it to be something different. I was angry, but more angry she was dead.

Suspended and grieving I was alone. Alone in a way that I thought I'd never to be. In the Alliance, I had friends and a lover. Not in the Alliance I was alone. I didn't know where my parents were. We stopped seeing each other the moment I announced that I was going to enter the Alliance. When you're a child the world seems so much easier to conceive. No one persecuted you for being sad. Your mother and father were always there. It was easy to be able to cry and someone would be there behind you rubbing your back.

When you're an adult they expect you to have a control of your emotions. You're suppose to become some sort of sociopath feeling nothing and hiding all your emotions within you. Living alone was quite different from when you were a child. I remember as a child I got a lot of slack  for my parents. For a long time I knew she wasn't my real mother by blood. But to me she was like a real mother. Her blue skin and her perfect body. My real mother had died during child birth. I guess I was to much of a burden for her. She didn't even get to see me when I opened my eyes. My father was a distraught kind of man. I wondered if he chose the Asari because he wanted something perfect in his life. Something he knew wouldn't break and would stay eternally beautiful. I wonder if my own Asari mother was just his distraction.

I wish at the times that I was reminded of June, that there was my father helping me cope. But no one cared. C Sec didn't want to bother with someone who may or may not have gotten their partner killed, who would have relationships with a business associate. No one else wanted to see me. So I no longer wanted to see them. I'd fix it, fix the problem and make a solution on my own. I'd change the world myself. So I began to study the Merc groups, the criminal under world and those who influenced it. And I began to take them out. I became my own Alliance, my own police. I'd wipe the world of crime over and over again. For June, for everyone else who was miserable and distraught. Maybe this was my distraction. My distraction from the pain that I had held within in my heart. The pain that drove me both insane and yet gave me happiness. I began wanting, even demanding to see June in my dreams. Because at least there I could be happy.

All I have now in my life, in my hands is blood and carnage. And the very destruction of myself.

Other: On the side cart of the Mako is a folded space bike he rides on

He will be joining the crew in the RP and isn't a part of the crew yet

He has a theme song

Mt Eden Dubstep- Beautiful Lies

A Picture of what his bike looks like, it folds at the back. The litle seat locks into the front.

Vergil1989

He looks good my friend but I believe that being an Adept means that he could potentially train with other firearms, am I correct?  Also, you're missing exactly what pistol type he can use but it's not all that important persay but I'd still wish to know my friend.  I provided a wiki page for both ME and Forgotten Realms on the first page on the first post, just like the OOC, IC, and character thread as I said over YIM.  Beyond that, you also forgot to mention what he's going to be working towards since if this does go far enough we'll be going into ME 2 territory and by then you get a choice between two specialization classes for your primary one, IF you didn't already start out with a ME primary of course lol.  Like myself and Elf, we didn't start out with such and so I'd have to look again for sure but I know personally I plan to have Giselle go for Infiltrator and all the power it brings over the course of this game.  Beyond that, you are good to go my friend.

Seaweed

Not sure what you mean Vergil.

Only in ME2 do they have other weapon types like submachine guns and heavy weapons. But thinking this is a RP I thought that it would be all right to have a simple heavy pistol.

Vergil1989

In ME 1 there's a whole slew of weapons to choose from for each type.  For pistols alone there's a dozen variations at different levels of power, and that's not even counting the upgrades you can get for them.  Nothing above second level however is my only rule on that, same goes for armor.  It's not important as I said, so don't stress over it, but I just like to know is all.  If you can't come up with anything after searching through the wiki it's ok, just it makes my job a little harder is all since I have to find a good balance between powerful enemies and too powerful of enemies lol.

Seaweed

Well then I'd go with the M-6 Carnifex in Mass Effect 2. A heavy pistol Adepts can use.

The way he fights is the way I fight in Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2. I mostly used the pistol and overwhelmed them with biotic abilities.

And even chose Nemesis over Bastion.

Vergil1989

Alrighty, and it's cool my friend.  Now just edit those small changes into your thing and post her up in the Character Thread, say hello in the OOC, and then you'll be free to do an IC post.

Seaweed

Vergil1989

Wintercat

So you want small modification, such as dropping the submachinegun? Ok, sorry for all that, going to get to it shortly. Been a bit busy, should lighten up after this Tuesday is over, attending a meeting about my Thesis and that's been driving me to the walls.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake. Remind me of it if you think I act against it.
A&A

Vergil1989

It's cool Wintercat and we've only just started really, so no worries about catching up.  Take your time and I wish ya luck on your Thesis man.

Vergil1989

I am still open to having a few more people, (mostly fantasy oriented) to come and join this game.  If interested, check out the details and read up on the two IC threads as you wish.

Seaweed

Vergil, I lost where the IC and OOC are. Elliquiy gets me all lost and stuff.

Vergil1989

Have you looked on the first page of this thread at the first post?  I list all of my links there.

Seaweed

Quote from: Vergil1989 on June 01, 2011, 05:22:40 PM
Have you looked on the first page of this thread at the first post?  I list all of my links there.

Woops..... :-[

lol. I'm like stupid and slow sometimes.

Vergil1989