F looking for F for some offensively FxF things.~

Started by Kejjian, November 17, 2010, 10:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kejjian

Removed for now. Might be something here later. o:

elfguy

Jessica, my werewolf (or any creature really) huntress would be interested in taking you on, hunting you down, only to be outsmarted and taken as prey, to be viciously abused by you. I have almost no limit, and can handle anything from NC, torture, water sports, milking, etc.. My only off is futa/hermaphrodite.

----

Xenolord

I'm really interested in the Knight and Thief one, as well as the vampire one, if you're game for it. Lemme know.

DarkCassandra

Ohh!

Long term girlfriend turned into slave. I like it!
BUSY! Sorry, guys and gals!

A link to my ideas thread. Updated 06/2!

Ons and Offs! Updated 07/19!

lovelygirl

Sister has fun with sister- by force. If that's still available
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Kejjian

Overhauled the request. Number of ideas doubled, information changed and refined. All inquires have been answered at this time.

NojoomElShat12

Quote from: Kejjian on November 17, 2010, 10:05:57 PM
Yuh. So I'm a dominant person on the prowl looking around for some people to have fun with. Please punctuate properly when messaging me, and don't be afraid of that shift key. A little effort goes miles with me. The story can be incredibly kinky or relatively tame - or even romance. I'm not a stranger to any of them, but I have most of my years in kinky things. What that does mean is my characters tend to reflect that - although I consider myself very open, so any ideas are appreciated. But -

As kinky as I am...

... I'm still a sucker for a good romance. *sigh*~

I have tons of characters. I don't care if you do, just make sure you can describe yours nice and eloquently. You should not need a picture to do this with.~ Please? I know this seems silly to ask, as I use a lot of pictures in my request threads, but I keep character descriptions limited to words almost entirely. We're wordsmiths, after all. :3

So I can play quite a lot of scenes indeed! If you're interested in kinky things, you can look at my O/O page that actually has my kinks listed, or you can go to my F-list page! Just ignore the story. Or don't, if you want a creative writing sample from me.~

I have some ideas just sitting down here that were swirling in my head. But they're vague - not the fantasies like they were in my mind. In fact, I kept them relatively vague so that you could fill in your own details without even thinking about it! I'm so sneaky. >:3

Currently Craving:

• Romance Plays with heavy kink!
  • Corruption Plays.
  • Hardcore Degradation / Heavy Humiliation.
  • Captured PoW gets interrogated by a hostile solider on the battlefield.
  • Long-term girlfriend gets turned into personal slut/slave.
  • Virgin stripper runs into a nasty client.
  • Mother becomes submissive to her daughter, who takes her as a personal pet.
  • Long-term girlfriend becomes sexually submissive to her partner.
  • Sister has fun with her other sister/mother... by force.
  • Heavy Romance with Light Kink!
  • Shy girl is pulled out of the closet by a lively partner
  • New CEO of a company has a huge submissive side. Heads to a local BDSM club for some fun.
  • A girl is tracked by a werewolf and becomes mated/addicted to her, especially to the dominance.
  • An "uncivilized" female harasses a trespasser into her land.
  • A werewolf/vampire hunter fails a kill and ends up on the prey side.
  • A cursed female slowly transforms into a semi-feral wolfess, running head-first into her first heat cycle.
  • A knight has to work with a thief who enjoys speaking in riddles and gives challenges so she can restore her honor.
  • A newly converted vampire stumbles around the old-world, confused and stupefied, unaware of what she is.
  • Through a curse, a friend/lover is stolen away into some item. The item is lost, and a series of unfortunate events await the pursuit.

Note that while I do sub, I do it so ridiculously infrequently, asking me about it is pretty much an insult. If I want to sub, I will approach you, not the other way around. I am not interested in a switch or sub relationship with anyone. If you want to play a werewolf or a vampire with me, or want me to be one, please talk to me first about them. I have weird standards with them, especially in relation to balance.

Look at my siggy for my O/Os and see if it agrees with you, then drop me a line. With or without an idea, I like to meet like-minded people too.~

My IM handles are public, go ahead and add one. But please talk to me like you would anyone else: I won't be interested in anything but the weather or how your day was without knowing who you are, so introduce yourself! :3

Also, pictures are nawt mine. Most come from these people or this one! Support them if you like them.~

I'll bite, but you'll love me for it. Thank you for reading, my dearies. <3

Hello there,
How are you doing? I have seen your on's and off's and I like to try "shy girl is pulled out of the closet by a lively partner and I'd like to be a daughter by mean mother whosubmissive to her daughter, who takes her as a personal pet.