Magic RP w/TheStampede

Started by Dani13, September 25, 2011, 04:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dani13

Max jerked, barely missing Audrey's head as his head flew up. "Gah! You womanizer!" He stopped and blinked at her sleepily. "G'morning Audrey. What day is it?" He wiped at his eyes, looking around before standing up. "Hey everyone's gone. Huh. What'd I miss?"

TheStampede

"What did you miss? People watching you snore. Everyone laughing at as they left. The teacher not noticing a bit of it."

Audrey saw that Max looked completely confused and dazed.

"I'm joking. You didn't miss anything interesting. Now hurry up. It's dinner time."
"If you stay right where you are, then people will eventually come to you."

Dani13

Max mumbled something, yawning widely as they left. "I always liked history, but I swear that man can put an insomniac to sleep." He ran a hnd through his hair, walking towards the dining hall.  "Hey we got free time after this right? Let's go see the lake, my mom says there's a giant squid in it."

TheStampede

Audrey started to scowl. She couldn't help but imagine very bad reasons he would want to get her near a monster with tentacles. She became aware of him looking at her funny.

"Yeah, I guess that would be okay. I just don't want to stay out too late. We have transfiguration in the morning and I want to be well rested before taking that class on."

Dani13

Max blinked. "O...k. I don't even want to know what you believed, so!" He grinned and sat down at the Ravenclaw table, grabbing some mashed potatoes. "Besides, Transfiguration's fun! You know what a Animagus is?"

TheStampede

"A whosawhat now?" She was not sure what he had said. It sounded like animagus, but that was not a word. Or was it.

Once Max was done getting mashed patatoes, she started scooping some on to her plate. She also grabbed a couple rolls.

Dani13

Max gulped his mouthful down. "An-i-mag-us. It's a person who can turn into an animal. Professor McGonnagel can change into a cat, or so I've heard." He drank a bit of Pumpkin Juice.

"Anyone can do it, but you have register with the MoM before you officialy change. I heard from a 7th year that there's a potion that reveals your inner animal." He shrugged. "Wouldn't that be awesome?"

TheStampede

"I guess." Audrey shrugged. "I don't really see the what the big deal is. I mean, there's so much you can do with magic. Why would turning into a dog be all that cool when can summon them?"

Audrey was not feeling very hungry. "So when are we going to go see this giant squid monster?"

Dani13

Max shrugged and ate the last bit of his mashed potatoes. "I dunno, being an animal is pretty cool. I would wanna be...something with wings!" He nodded.

He got up, pushing his plate forward. "Alright, come on. Let's go see if it's real or not!" He led Audrey outside, looking around. He saw the lake and tugged Audrey over towards it. "C'mon let's go!"

TheStampede

Audrey was surprised at how beautiful the lake looked at sunset. She decided to sit down by the shore, and tugged on Max's hand to get him to sit beside her. She reached into her school bag and pulled out a pumpkin pasty she had saved from the train.

"Maybe this will get its attention," she said softly. And she threw it has hard as she could towards the middle of the lake. It did not go as far she hoped it would. Maybe ten yards at the most. "Well, that seems to have failed."

Then a tenticle came out of the water and grabbed the sweet. Audrey screamed and threw herself at Max.

Dani13

Max laughed, holding Audrey as the tentacle waved at them both, pulling the treat underwater where it probably would eat it. "Awesome! Just like Mom said!" He grinned, patting Audrey's shoulder. "Something to write home about, eh Auds?" He laughed again.

TheStampede

Audrey started blushing furiously again. "Yeah...i guess so." She said as she slowly pulled away from him. "Right. Well. Let's go up stairs sh-shall we."

She lead the way back to the Ravenclaw commonroom, where she took a seat on a sofa near the fire. "So, not sick of me yet?'

Dani13

Max shook his head, plopping down beside her. "Nah, you're...interesting, for lack of a better word." He grinned before crossing his arms behind his head. "Having fun here in the wizard world? Is it any different from the muggle one?"

TheStampede

"It doesn't seem too different than the muggle world." Audrey yawned. "It still has classes, and food, and annoying people, and all kinds of normal, every day stuff."

Audrey felt her eyes drooping. Between her full stomach, her lack of sleep the night before and the warm fire she could not help how tired she felt. She was considering getting up and going to bed, when she noislessly slouched over and feel asleep, right there on the sofa.

Dani13

Max blinked when Audrey went completely slack, then stifled a laugh that came out as a snort. 'She fell asleep!' he chuckled in his mind. He thought about taking her to her room, but boys couldn't go up there. He popped his lips as he thought before he went upstairs to his room, grabbing an unused blanket and heading back down to wrap her up in it.

He sighed, sliding a couch pillow under her head and kissing her forehead. He blushed immediatly after that, not knowing why he would before heading back upstairs.

TheStampede

"Kid. Hey kid! Wake up!" Audrey was so confused. She had been dreaming about the giant squid. She was sitting by the lake when the squid came out of the water and started speaking to her in a raspy voice. It told her that she should relax around Max, and the its voice changed to that of a woman's and started telling he to wake up. Audrey then felt someone shake her roughly. She opened her eyes and saw an older student looking at her. She saw that she had a badge that read "Head Girl".

"You fell asleep in the commonroom," she explained to her. "Someone put a blanket on you, but you can't sleep down her."

"I...wha...,' Audrey was still confused about what was going on. She then noticed the blanket that had been placed on her. So she had fallen asleep on the couch in the commonroom. She then looked at the Head Girl's face. She was looking at Audrey like she felt sorry for her.

"Come on kid," she whispered. "Let's just get you upstairs." She pulled Audrey off the couch and lead he up stairs. "Now go to bed, and... if there's anything you need to talk to me about I'm always here to help."

Audrey laid down in bed without changing out of her robes and fell immediately back to sleep.

Dani13

Max sighed as he woke up. The sun bugged him in the morning. He rolled out of bed, took a shower and got dressed, rubbing his eyes.

He went downstairs but didn't see Audrey. 'Hopefully she went to bed instead of sleepwalking...' he thought. 'Does she even sleepwalk?' He thought on this for a while, sitting on the couch and looking at the dying fire.

TheStampede

Audrey walked downstairs with the blanket folded under her arms. When she first woke up she was not sure if she had merely dreamed it all or not until she realized she was under the blanket that had been left on her.

Audrey saw Max sitting on the couch where they had sat the night before. She walked over to him and sat down beside him. "I don't suppose you know who this belongs to, do you?"

Dani13

Max jumped out of his musings. "Gah! You woman!" He huffed when he calmed down.

He crossed his arms with a small blush, looking away. "I don't know what you're talking about." He stuck his tongue out, messing with her.

TheStampede

Audrey blinked rapidly in his direction. "Okie, dokie. I think I'll just go down to breakfast while you finish being insane."

Audrey jumped back up and half-ran out of the commonroom and down the spiral staircase. Are all boys that weird?

Dani13

Max blinked before running after her. "I'm not insane!" He laughed as he hurried down the staircase after her, the portraits either shushing him or cooing something about "young love". Ew.

He panted, out of breath, as he walked into the Great Hall. "You left me behind!"

TheStampede

"And you babbled incoherently?" She replied. "I guess that makes us even. Now are going to tell me who this belongs to or not?"

Dani13

Max shrugged, not facing. "Well, you looked cold! So I-ya know, whatever! Gotyouablanket..." He muttered the last part, not willing to tell her face to face. "Besides, I do NOT babble!"

TheStampede

"Weeeeell. I you know what this means, right? This blanket is mine now and you can't have it back." Audrey started eating her breakfast, actively trying to not look at Max.

Dani13

Max gaped at her.  "You...you woman! Taking blankets from innocent people!" He made a vague gesture. "Honestly, do a bit of kindness and she steals your blanket. I swear..." He shook his head and soon the owls starting coming in. "Hey mail's in."