Pirates!! F seeking M-Ahoy Mates!

Started by Verasaille, June 26, 2015, 04:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

There is an idea in my mind about this gorgeous female Viking who decides to head to the Caribbean. Now she will be raiding and looting and having a very good time working her way from the Fjords of Norway to the islands of the Caribbean. Along the way she loses her Viking ship, but finds a way to subvert a merchant...(looking at your character) who will join her in the mad cap adventures.

Or you could be a British(or French, Spanish or Dutch) naval captain sent out to destroy her and her crew of Vikings as they loot and plunder. She is fierce and independent, not afraid to swashbuckle her way into stealing a bigger faster ship. This time it is a Brigantine and she has the guns and the crew to help her seize the treasure she is after.

I am looking for a lot of action and fighting. She is tall and gorgeous, but also strong and a very capable fighter with cutlass, dagger and even the occasional pistol or musket. The time period will be the Golden Age of Piracy between 1600 and 1700.

Here is a picture that captures the steely look I am after.

There will be some intimacy here. If you happen to capture her heart. Please pay attention to my O/O's and the fact I love a rapid fire back and forth forum play that will happen at least weekly if not daily or several times a day. If you take longer to reply at that pace or you have a lot of commitments that will not allow you to engage fully into this rp, please do not waste my time or yours.

I am willing to play multiple characters, even a male occasionally. These often develop into side characters of their own, so be forewarned.

Here is another picture I like. Might be a First Mate on board the Valkyrie's Blade.

PM me with your character and his picture and personality. Have an O/O thread, not just the preference grid. And some examples of your work. Thanks!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

This idea could work as a Steampunk just as well. I know a few of you out there like the Era of the Victorian Steam. I like it too!

I have yet to find anyone. This is wide open!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

This guy is a pirate after my heart! Please someone play this fine looking noble turned pirate.

Verasaille

The Caribbean is a common place to set for pirate rp, but it was just as common along the eastern seaboard from Canada all the way to Cuba and beyond.

I kind of like the idea of a privateer operating out of New England around the time of the American Revolution. The late 1700's saw a lot of ship's battles and pirates (and privateers, helped America become a vital Naval power.)