Bondage Adventure

Started by Talyn, February 17, 2013, 09:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siereis

K thanks.  Now let's see...*starts to think strategically* Priestess...Warrior...and now me...

AurelieCatena

Siereis

I picked the archer..hopefully that will make some good team synergy (hate that word).  Oh, and after you make your profile looks like we are ready.

AurelieCatena

I have not found where I was supposed to put my profile... So here it is:

Name: Felina the Red Cat
Class: Warrioress
Description: Tall, athletic, steel muscles although they are more tailored for swiftness and suppleness. She has a long curly red mane which gave her her surname of "the Red Cat".
Weapons: A sexy black leather armour, a sword and a light shield.
Psychology: She is not the smartest but she is courageous and has a good tactical intelligence. She is seeking fortune and glory and like the to feel adrenaline running through her veins. She quickly gets bored when not exercising her body.

AurelieCatena

By the way, I have added some chat on the Titan notepad about some concerns I have.

I believe that, for a forum game, we should rather use an OOC thread here to keep track of our stats and all. Actually I think this game would need three threads:

* A regular IC thread with minimal game mechanics mentioned. Each post could have a floating box summarising the stats and bondage, like on the Titat notepad.
* A game mechanics thread with dice rolls, etc.
* An OOC thread for metadiscussing the RP

This would keep everything on Elliquiy, which would make it easier to follow, also for our readers.

Talyn

I'll agree on this. We'll use this thread for OOC as needed, though I suggest saving any questions for PMs directly to me. If you have any issues or confusion, let me know in a PM before you post.

AurelieCatena

It would be better to create a real OOC thread in the same forum as the story. We do not want to clutter the "roleplays wanted" forum with our OOC chat.

Talyn

Gaming threads are now created with

IC

OOC

As for game mechanics, I have no objection to you three making your own rolls through whatever program or personal dice you have, and reporting the results. I figure something like this in the IC thread:

<RP Text>

[To hit for Sword Slash: 14+2] (Stating bonuses and penalties beside the vanilla roll.)
[Damage for Sword Slash: 5]
[5 HP damage to Bandit 2] (Elaborate on the end result of the roll to summarize.)

And then so on. I'll do likewise, tucking the game mechanics in brackets in the bottom of each thread so that it's easy to follow what's causing the aforementioned actions, rather than flipping over to another thread made purely of mechanics numbers.

Sethala

Hm, color me interested in the next game of this.  Got a few too many games right now, I think, but once things settle down I'd like to join in.

apostateCourier

I'd definitely be interested in this for the next go-round.