Sex Squad: Super Heroes, Sex, and Silliness

Started by quozax, August 03, 2016, 05:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biles

I'm still working on my CS though, it might take awhile.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Biles

Player's name: Biles
Character's name: Pampemamescabus
Character's super hero name: Slurpy

Description:

Basics: Straight

History and how they got their powers:
Slurpy came into being under the most and disturbing circumstances ever. He was somehow conceived from both a heroine and a villainess, not just from another tentacle monster. Slurpy's life would begin years ago when his birth rendered a villainess out of commission and virtually drained her not only of her milky seeds, but also the magic-like power she had in her reserves. Having lost power, the heroes were able to subdue their arch-enemy to bring to justice. Amidst the chaos surrounding his birth, Slurpy managed to escape the carnage the villainess created in central downtown. He found shelter in the underground sewage system, mostly in the abandoned area. There, he developed on his own while evolving at the sametime.

Having harness and inherit abilities from both his mothers (one a heroine and and the other a villainess, but both being futas), Slurpy could use a very primitive form of telepathy when his intelligence grew. He later was able to learn shape-shifting abilities in rudimentary forms, but only for a very limited amount of time. While his diet and meal was wide ranged like any humans', most of his power and energy derived from milky semen, but not just from anyones' however. Slurpy required seeds from dickgirls, be they futas, shemales, or even very effeminate males. The amount of seeds he ingests and uses tend to dictate shapes and sizes he can form from his own body. However, should he require milk, Slurpy will excrete aphrodisiac and various sexual chemicals to arouse a dickgirl until she becomes painfully rock-hard. There, he can begin harvesting the ripened erection.

Having to scavenge off the city in the shadow, Slurpy has for some reason often targeted villainess dickgirls as a result of inheriting the subtle integrity from his heroine mother while obtaining some unknown magic abilities from the villainess he was born out from. As a lowly creature with primitive telepathy, Slurpy has a great influence on annelid creatures and bottom-dwelling faunas that scour at the lowest food chain. Depending upon the amount of seeds he stores, Slurpy could command a swarm of disgusting creatures and subdue opponents much bigger than him. Through stages of evolution, Slurpy is also capable of offering support to fellow heroes through healing means or using his tendrils he can slither from great distances and strike against villains where they least expect it.

Example:
Slurpy's birth from a villainess' shecock immobilized her enough to allow authorities to apprehend her.

Offs:
Please refer to my O&O's on Elliquiy or visit the link: https://www.f-list.net/c/biles
Major on:
For the most part, the opportunity to have Slurpy suckle on dickgirls, be they heroines or villainess. There's also the preferable chance to breed involving penile-oviposition and urethral birthing.

Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say?

Slurpy will squeal like a horrid monster and make gurgling sounds while snapping his tendrils and various appendages at the other tentacle creature. In reality he's just screaming "MEIN!!! THIS IS MY HUNTING PLAYGROUND, GO FIND YOUR OWN!!!"

Other info and notes:
Not that I know of for the moment, but at least lemme know if my character is too OP or not.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

quozax

Quote from: Biles on September 26, 2016, 11:08:15 PM
Player's name: Biles
Character's name: Pampemamescabus
Character's super hero name: Slurpy

Description:

Basics: Straight

History and how they got their powers:
Slurpy came into being under the most and disturbing circumstances ever. He was somehow conceived from both a heroine and a villainess, not just from another tentacle monster. Slurpy's life would begin years ago when his birth rendered a villainess out of commission and virtually drained her not only of her milky seeds, but also the magic-like power she had in her reserves. Having lost power, the heroes were able to subdue their arch-enemy to bring to justice. Amidst the chaos surrounding his birth, Slurpy managed to escape the carnage the villainess created in central downtown. He found shelter in the underground sewage system, mostly in the abandoned area. There, he developed on his own while evolving at the sametime.

Having harness and inherit abilities from both his mothers (one a heroine and and the other a villainess, but both being futas), Slurpy could use a very primitive form of telepathy when his intelligence grew. He later was able to learn shape-shifting abilities in rudimentary forms, but only for a very limited amount of time. While his diet and meal was wide ranged like any humans', most of his power and energy derived from milky semen, but not just from anyones' however. Slurpy required seeds from dickgirls, be they futas, shemales, or even very effeminate males. The amount of seeds he ingests and uses tend to dictate shapes and sizes he can form from his own body. However, should he require milk, Slurpy will excrete aphrodisiac and various sexual chemicals to arouse a dickgirl until she becomes painfully rock-hard. There, he can begin harvesting the ripened erection.

Having to scavenge off the city in the shadow, Slurpy has for some reason often targeted villainess dickgirls as a result of inheriting the subtle integrity from his heroine mother while obtaining some unknown magic abilities from the villainess he was born out from. As a lowly creature with primitive telepathy, Slurpy has a great influence on annelid creatures and bottom-dwelling faunas that scour at the lowest food chain. Depending upon the amount of seeds he stores, Slurpy could command a swarm of disgusting creatures and subdue opponents much bigger than him. Through stages of evolution, Slurpy is also capable of offering support to fellow heroes through healing means or using his tendrils he can slither from great distances and strike against villains where they least expect it.

Example:
Slurpy's birth from a villainess' shecock immobilized her enough to allow authorities to apprehend her.

Offs:
Please refer to my O&O's on Elliquiy or visit the link: https://www.f-list.net/c/biles
Major on:
For the most part, the opportunity to have Slurpy suckle on dickgirls, be they heroines or villainess. There's also the preferable chance to breed involving penile-oviposition and urethral birthing.

Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say?

Slurpy will squeal like a horrid monster and make gurgling sounds while snapping his tendrils and various appendages at the other tentacle creature. In reality he's just screaming "MEIN!!! THIS IS MY HUNTING PLAYGROUND, GO FIND YOUR OWN!!!"

Other info and notes:
Not that I know of for the moment, but at least lemme know if my character is too OP or not.

I love that picture.  And I do wish you would have just listed your offs rather than do a link.  But you are approved.

Biles

Thanks, though I'll have to get updated about the IC scenario and stuff. And I suppose I could list some of the offs just for convenience-sake.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

quozax

Quote from: Biles on September 27, 2016, 09:07:49 AM
Thanks, though I'll have to get updated about the IC scenario and stuff. And I suppose I could list some of the offs just for convenience-sake.
IC scenario :  just finished nabbing the bad girls.   Now we are starting an orgy scene. 

Biles

Ah okay, then I'll probably crash in like a bull in a China shop, or so to speak. :3
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Vyxenne

Player's name: Vyxenne
Character's name: Tilly
Gender:  Variable.  Futa in her natural state, but takes other forms (usually female) when needed.
Description:
Natural Form:
<<Edited out due to NSFW>>

Human Guise:

Basics: Bi
History and how they got their powers:  Tilly is a nymph, the spiritual personification of sexual desire and born of ether.  She lived as a formless, ethereal being of the Feylands -- a spirit summoned by prayer and magics to provide services varied as curing impotence and infertility, to playing the role of cupid.  Nymphs are beings made of erotic energy, and must consume the same energies to survive.  When a young elf prays at a shrine that his love may accept his advances, a nymph may answer those prayers, entice the target of the elf's affections into his bed and feed on the abundant psychic/erotic energies released at orgasm.  And that is the key distinction between nymphs and their sisters, the succubi -- nymphs do not drain or otherwise harm mortals to feed; their relationship is symbiotic, not parasitic.

In very, very rare cases a nymph may be summoned to the material plane, the realm of Earth and trapped in a body of flesh and blood.  This is the fate that befell Tilly (I am open to suggestions as to who did this, if it fits into an established plot thread).  She is a stranger in an unfamiliar land, and imprisoned in physical flesh for the first time in her centuries of existence.  Even though she has been made mortal flesh, she retains the powers of a nymph -- arousal manipulation, a psychic awareness of a person's desires and ability to shape change and accommodate them (if she senses a person is turned on by lithe redheads, she can take the shape of a lithe redhead), and as a creature born of the spirit of nature she has a variety of nature-based powers (similar to a D&D style druid).

Her major weaknesses are the need for sex for sustenance (at the very least being near enough an orgasm to absorb the energies, but her favorite meal is semen straight from the tap).  Without it she will literally starve.  Also, she suffers extreme naivete, not knowing this world or its customs -- she's especially confused by technology not found in her home the Feylands.  This can make her easy prey for trickery.

Example: 
  • Take the form of a lover to lure them into a trap
  • Ignite their arousal until they can't focus on anything but satisfying their needs.
  • Conjure vines and thorns to ensnare her foe.

Offs: Vore, scat

Major on:  Group sex, sucking cock, rimming

"Wow!  Are you a nice monster or a bad monster?"  She'd then inspect the creature giving it a good look over and sniff.  "Poor wall monster.  You look hungry.  Are you hungry?  Me too!  Let's have a nibble."

Other info and notes:
  • Tilly can be very silly, immature and naive at times -- it all comes from being trapped in an unusual body in an unknown land.
  • I could use some help figuring how she got summoned to this plane.  If there is an established character or villain that may have had a hand in that, it might make writing her in easier.
  • Given her stranger in a strange land situation, it might make sense for her to be discovered and recruited.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks!

Biles

Ooh yes, more juicy dickgirls to plunder! *slurps*
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

quozax

Quote from: Vyxenne on September 27, 2016, 05:37:32 PM
Player's name: Vyxenne
Character's name: Tilly
Gender:  Variable.  Futa in her natural state, but takes other forms (usually female) when needed.
Description:
Natural Form:

Human Guise:

Basics: Bi
History and how they got their powers:  Tilly is a nymph, the spiritual personification of sexual desire and born of ether.  She lived as a formless, ethereal being of the Feylands -- a spirit summoned by prayer and magics to provide services varied as curing impotence and infertility, to playing the role of cupid.  Nymphs are beings made of erotic energy, and must consume the same energies to survive.  When a young elf prays at a shrine that his love may accept his advances, a nymph may answer those prayers, entice the target of the elf's affections into his bed and feed on the abundant psychic/erotic energies released at orgasm.  And that is the key distinction between nymphs and their sisters, the succubi -- nymphs do not drain or otherwise harm mortals to feed; their relationship is symbiotic, not parasitic.

In very, very rare cases a nymph may be summoned to the material plane, the realm of Earth and trapped in a body of flesh and blood.  This is the fate that befell Tilly (I am open to suggestions as to who did this, if it fits into an established plot thread).  She is a stranger in an unfamiliar land, and imprisoned in physical flesh for the first time in her centuries of existence.  Even though she has been made mortal flesh, she retains the powers of a nymph -- arousal manipulation, a psychic awareness of a person's desires and ability to shape change and accommodate them (if she senses a person is turned on by lithe redheads, she can take the shape of a lithe redhead), and as a creature born of the spirit of nature she has a variety of nature-based powers (similar to a D&D style druid).

Her major weaknesses are the need for sex for sustenance (at the very least being near enough an orgasm to absorb the energies, but her favorite meal is semen straight from the tap).  Without it she will literally starve.  Also, she suffers extreme naivete, not knowing this world or its customs -- she's especially confused by technology not found in her home the Feylands.  This can make her easy prey for trickery.

Example: 
  • Take the form of a lover to lure them into a trap
  • Ignite their arousal until they can't focus on anything but satisfying their needs.
  • Conjure vines and thorns to ensnare her foe.

Offs: Vore, scat

Major on:  Group sex, sucking cock, rimming

"Wow!  Are you a nice monster or a bad monster?"  She'd then inspect the creature giving it a good look over and sniff.  "Poor wall monster.  You look hungry.  Are you hungry?  Me too!  Let's have a nibble."

Other info and notes:
  • Tilly can be very silly, immature and naive at times -- it all comes from being trapped in an unusual body in an unknown land.
  • I could use some help figuring how she got summoned to this plane.  If there is an established character or villain that may have had a hand in that, it might make writing her in easier.
  • Given her stranger in a strange land situation, it might make sense for her to be discovered and recruited.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks!

I like your character, but this is part of the public forum and the first picture should have been NSFW and hidden under  a spoiler, because of the website rules. 

otherwise, good to go if you want to join in.

Note:  The picture can go in the character sheet section since that is not a public forum.

Vyxenne

QuoteOoh yes, more juicy dickgirls to plunder! *slurps*

"Down boy!"  **whacks with a rolled-up newspaper**  "Er... I mean, bad slug!"  *whack**

Quotegood to go if you want to join in.

Thanks!  ^.^

Any suggestions on how to write myself in?

quozax

Quote from: Vyxenne on September 27, 2016, 07:51:59 PM
"Down boy!"  **whacks with a rolled-up newspaper**  "Er... I mean, bad slug!"  *whack**

Thanks!  ^.^

Any suggestions on how to write myself in?

thanks for changing your pic.  I didn't want you to get into trouble. 

You see this pony sized creature (Slurpy) go into the mansion!  Is he a friend or foe? 

so, confront him (and then follow through after you find he's not a foe).

Biles

Are there any available shecocks left unattended? I was thinking I can have my character divide itself.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

quozax

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy

RP Dan

I don't know if I could keep up with you all, but I had to answer the silliness check:

"Hi, Mom!"

quozax

Quote from: RP Dan on October 06, 2016, 11:29:57 AM
I don't know if I could keep up with you all, but I had to answer the silliness check:

"Hi, Mom!"
Lol. Love that answer.