Main Menu

Introduction

Started by HornyDoctor, April 02, 2024, 01:01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornyDoctor

1. I found about this site from a reddit user mentioning it in a thread 

2. I understand the rules.

3. I am above the age of 18.

4. From Iraq .. primary language is Arabic .. but pretty much fluent in English.

5. Honestly .. I'm interested in adultery chatting ... I love sexting so much and I searched for a website for this service and found this one on reddit.

6. Very new to RP.

7. Super comfortable with that.

8. As a straight male, I have so much fun thinking as a woman .. and I'm okay with people doing that.

9. I like feet .. and "privates'

Timeless

Hello there! Welcome to Elliquiy and we're so happy to have you here!

Firstly, thank you so much for taking the time to fill up the questionnaire! We really appreciate it! During the approval process, we have so many things for you to either participate in should you choose and you can find those as well as other helpful information here.

Do make sure to come back to this thread regularly to see what our wonderful staff and approved members leave for you by way of greetings, questions and so forth. Just to inform you, the approval process usually takes a minimum of 24 hours up to a week depending on various factors faced by the approvals team, who are real people with real lives and real issues. It's never 100% guaranteed. Your understanding and patience are really appreciated!

Please remember that before approval all posts and interactions must be kept PG-13.

So with all that said, I would like to leave you with a question!

Do you consider OOC (Out of Character) communication with your potential writing partner a fundamental step when it comes to writing a solo together?