Tenma Shiki (Request Thread) [Anime|Beast|Tamer]

Started by Leki, March 01, 2017, 11:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leki

Glad to hear that people are looking forward to interacting with one another.
I've commenced piecing things together, so we're on track to start in a day or so... fingers crossed xD

In regards to secondaries... I'm a little bit unsure on how I should proceed.
An extra human would be amazing to add to the cast, but I've consistently witnessed and experienced things going downhill when I've allowed it right off the bat. (Creating a short buffer period doesn't do anything either).
That said, Idle didn't do too bad a job at keeping up with two characters last time.
Hmm, will have to thinkie think on this one.

Leki

The OoC is live
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=264054.0

The Information thread is a WIP~
But character sheets can be posted here;
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=264058.0

And the IC hopefully should be done around this time tomorrow!

Idlewyld

Quote from: Leki on March 07, 2017, 06:21:40 AM
Glad to hear that people are looking forward to interacting with one another.
I've commenced piecing things together, so we're on track to start in a day or so... fingers crossed xD

In regards to secondaries... I'm a little bit unsure on how I should proceed.
An extra human would be amazing to add to the cast, but I've consistently witnessed and experienced things going downhill when I've allowed it right off the bat. (Creating a short buffer period doesn't do anything either).
That said, Idle didn't do too bad a job at keeping up with two characters last time.
Hmm, will have to thinkie think on this one.

I understand your concerns. Still... please please pretty please? With sugar on top?

Leki

Quote from: Idlewyld on March 07, 2017, 06:36:57 PM
I understand your concerns. Still... please please pretty please? With sugar on top?
It depends on what form the sugar comes in... not really interested in raw ingredients....?
Plus, I'm more a salt person xD
Just kidding, after thinking it over for a night, and reflecting on your activity in the first installment, I've come to the conclusion you're more than capable of maintaining two characters, so I'll make an exception to the character rule.
I do feel like the character sheet lacks a bit of fleshing out, but it answers the points required... so I guess it's fine.
Format is as below;
[float=left][img height=300 padding=15]http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l530/WyldeSK/aurora2_zpss5uoni1j.jpg[/img][/float]
[u][b]Name:[/b][/u] Aurora Carvalho
[u][b]Age:[/b][/u] 19
[u][b]Height:[/b][/u] 5'7" (170 cm)
[u][b]Hair Color:[/b][/u] Dark Blue
[u][b]Eye Color:[/b][/u] Blue
[u][b]Type:[/b][/u] Human
[u][b]Sexuality:[/b][/u] Bisexual
[u][b]Personality:[/b][/u] Kind-Natured Hedonist

[u][b]HUMAN[/b][/u] (Select at least 2 Questions to Answer)
[b]Q. How long has your character been able to see Demons? If since Birth give details on any hereditary links, if caused by a near death experience detail the experience.[/b]
Aurora has seen demons from childhood, but has long repressed the experiences through the constant pursuit of distraction. Therefore it is only recently that she accepted the fact that what she had seen was real

[b]Q. What is the most significant/memorable demon that the character has encountered? What was their experience like?[/b]
Once while on a particularly wild bender, she was sure that she saw a pink fairy of some sort. Which then somehow destroyed an entire wall of the bar she was in. The very idea that access to this kind of power existed became something of a new obsession for her.

[b]Q. What is the character’s opinion of Demon’s? What has led the character to this perception?[/b]
She has always wanted (and gotten) the very best, and now there's a whole new class of beings to discover and befriend. And all new levels of reality and ability to explore. So mostly, she's very excited about the prospect.

On another note, I'm going to see if I can write something up for the start of an IC today~
But admittedly I'd really appreciate one more male human xD
Or any alternative additions before we start :P
Of course, people are more than welcome to join once we've started as well :P

Leki

And we're LIVE~

Thanks to everyone that's signed up already!
And if you haven't thrown something in yet, we're eagerly awaiting your character submission :)

ZephySempai

--★-- Tenma Shiki ]--★--

Hey, just wanted to announce that this is still somewhat active and open for recruiting.

If anyone is interested feel free to post so here or join the conversation in the OOC. You can also check out the IC thread to see what's been going on as well. New posts are coming pretty soon so lets get this ship sailing again!