Tenma Shiki (Request Thread) [Anime|Beast|Tamer]

Started by Leki, March 01, 2017, 11:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyCake

Well! I thought I should at least officially come into the thread and say something xD I am hoping to have a character sheet up in a few hours. Just still debating if I should bring Anael back, or replace him with someone else :P

Avalon29

Mally and Anael were both fun, a new character could be fun too though. Your character always seem to be fun. ^^

MelodyCake

Daww thanks Avalon :P i'm glad to hear you like my characters :)

Just sort of thinking that Anael was heading a little too much down the "KILL ALL HUUMANS!" route in the end there xD So I am wondering if bringing in a new character would be a better idea then bringing him in again :P

Just a little bit wondering if I should bring in an OC of mine named Ari, The 'big' bad wolf :P Actually have more then one drawing of him this time around xD

Avalon29

Fox and the (wolf)hound! xD

Sorry couldn't resist.  He looks great too. Your pictures always make me wish I could draw more than a stick figure.

Leki

Thanks for dropping by and offering your input Arreis and Avalon~ :)
I really do appreciate it when players throw in their own thoughts~
Or at least thoughts that I agree with!... just kidding

@MelodyCake
Anael was a lot of fun, but I did notice that he was going down the antagonist route.
Might not be that bad this time since I'll be playing at least one... two assholes myself.
Yoshiharu is always nearby
But a new character might be interesting. Ari looks adorable, and I can already imagine a few interesting dynamics between him and the existing cast.

Approved Characters thus far

jeflint

Do you have any problem with us posting like a RP CD? It's something I like to do for characters so that I have a general mood when I write for them. I'd throw it under a spoiler section so it doesn't eat up much space. :)

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

Leki

Hmm? I'm not entirely sure what you mean by an RP CD, but I'm going to take a stab in the dark and take a guess.
If you're asking if it'd be okay to create a new section in the character sheet for your character's theme song, then you're more than welcome to. (Format below)

If you're wanting to do it in the IC we'll be using a format there too, and it can be added to notes section.

Name: Zachary
Time: Morning
Tagging: Joe, Bob, Sam
Notes:

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Reico's Character Sheet
[float=left][img height=300 padding=15]http://www.wallpapersxl.com/wallpapers/1024x768/succubus/298511/succubus-free-screensavers-play-298511.jpg[/img][/float]
[u][b]Name:[/b][/u]Reico
[u][b]Age:[/b][/u] 333
[u][b]Height:[/b][/u] 4'10" (151cm)
[u][b]Hair Color:[/b][/u] Variable
[u][b]Eye Color:[/b][/u] Variable
[u][b]Type:[/b][/u] Shiki
[u][b]Sexuality:[/b][/u] Pansexual
[u][b]Personality:[/b][/u] Dutiful family servant
[u][b]Power:[/b][/u] shape shifting

[u][b]SHIKI[/b][/u]
[b]Q. Has your character encountered any Spiritualists in the past? How did that encounter transpire?[/b]
Reico came to the attention of the Yamada clan when she was attempting to make a name for herself as a succubus and the affection of all, because isn't that what a succubus does? She was seen more of as a nuisance than a danger and an apprentice spiritual medium was sent to take care of the temptress. Naturally Reico turned her charms, or attempted to, on the young Ryu. It didn't go as planned for either of them and Reico discovered her ability to appear as anyone's sexual fantasy having vanished after Ryu released a binding spell mistakenly.

Begging and pleading didn't help since Ryu had no clue what he'd done to the demon. Put out and demanding the respect, love and adoration she needed to survive she returned to the Yamada clan. Weak and out of sorts she'd regressed into a much more docile state. Where once Reico could look at man or woman and know what was needed to feed off the victim she now struggled under the restraint set by the Yamada's. She found she could shift shapes but only in attempting to please them, this did not go well in a clan of demon quellers and more times than not she found herself in the form of a servant girl.

Reico tried to explain that she needed only to be free to shift as she pleased and she would be happy and content and would not cause problems. Denied her basic ability Rei strived to survive as a faithful servant hoping for the pleasure she once thrived on. Her often passive and overly servant like attitude has caused no amounts of problems as she goes excessively far trying to make those around her love and need her. Some would say Rei is short on critical thinking skills as the demon has caused as many problems for herself as those around her. She's always sorry for her actions but sometimes that only makes her actions all the worse.

[b]Q. What is your characters opinion of mankind? Is there anything that has influenced this opinion?[/b]
To Reico humans are her food source. She lived on the energies of adoration, sex and love for years. She had no lasting attachments to any of her food and would flit from person to person without a care in the world. Now she has found that the attachment to a particular human is more rewarding both in a spiritual and physical sense.

[b]Q. What was your character promised in exchange for their cooperation in the Project?[/b]
Reico has always worked under the promise that she would be returned to her full power. The Yamada clan has been unable to accomplish this and so she was handed off to others over the years always with the promise that she would be restored to her former glory. Rei takes it in stride and does the best she can to please those around her, drinking in the need for companionship as much as she can. She would never admit out loud how hungry she is for the pleasures she has been denied these long centuries.

[b]Q: What is the most disturbing (or heart-warming) act your character has committed towards mankind?[/b]
Reico is terrified of felines, and it's never been found out why, but for a short period of time she transformed and fought off the tiger. Reico has never showed the spontaneous ability to transform without expression permission from her charge before or since. The preservation of her ward might have been enough to overrule whatever the original spell had put in place.

jeflint

I more meant... like a soundtrack that would accompany a movie. :D But I love the idea of using the notes like we do in the Zootopia thread to post our outfits, link where we're coming from (In the case of multiple threads) or what music we're listening to.

Example Character RP CD to go into special notes/ooc section of a character sheet

Track NameArtist/AlbumMeaning
The Valley Where Wind is Born   Yasunori Mitsuda - Xenogears   Happy childhood
Grinning In The Dark   Slayers - The Motion Picture   Plotting downfalls is dirty work
Martha's Quest   BBC National Orchestra - Doctor Who   Tigris's tribe terminated
The Wish Beyond Times   Slayers - The Motion Picture   The Lonely wandering tiger girl
Evil Dead Theme   Evil Dead - The Motion Picture   A Witch's Bargain
Temptation   Revolutionary Girl Utena - Engage Toi A Mes Contes   Tigris plans her survival
A Knife In The Dark   Howard Shore - LoTR Fellowship   Inviting Lynching Villagers to your witch's house
Junon   Sega - Dragon Force OST   Wounded Tigris, dead witch
Jungle Life   S.O.E. - Everquest OST   To master onself...
The Sky, the Clouds and You   Yasunori Mitsuda - Xenogears   Tigris looks for work
Olde Mill Inn   Blackmore's Night - Village Lanterne   Tavern life?
Parn's Theme   Kaze No Orchestra - Record of Lodoss War   The Shining City, oh wow!
Two Hornpipes (Tortuga)    Hans Zimmer - Pirates of the Caribbean   Busy Gypsy Entertainer
Cammy's London Drizzle   McVaffe - OC Remix   Tigris gets her groove
Dance Of Curse   Escaflowne - Escaflowne OST   The day the world changed
Deep Purple - Deis' Theme   Akari Kaida - Breath of Fire III OST   Tigris meets the Director
Prelude   Ranma 1/2 - Big Trouble in Nekonron, China   Director's Training Montage
People, Cats, Birds and Sea Lice   Akari Kaida - Breath of Fire III OST   Downtime, is that a sunbeam?
Time in the Clouds   Kailem - OC Remix   Spending time with friends
Unicorns in the Sea   Jimmy Webb - The Last Unicorn   Tigris in love
Ilixir (Inst.)    Tom Caruana - Elements of the Professor   Sneaky tiger woman
ongaku no ojikan 'Mink Ikaru!'   Dragon Half - Dragon Half OST   Claws and fang, Tigris fights!
World Revolution   Yasunori Mitsuda - Chrono Trigger Remastered    No holding back, Tigris holds the line!

Leki

Oh okay.... Wow xD
Never seen that before.
If you want to add that to the bottom of your character sheet, you're more than welcome to tack it on.
It's not really information, but I'm completely fine with people adding extra stuff on the end of their character sheet.
(Assuming it's in compliance with forum rules of course)

jeflint

Leki

Decided to throw a female Shiki into the mix~

Name: Chai Neppe
Height: 5’5” (155cm)
Hair Color: Pearl White
Eye Color: Crimson Red
Type: Shiki
Sexuality: Bi-Curious
Personality: Zealous Fool
Power: Gravity Jump: In addition to being incredibly agile on her feet, Chai has the ability to manipulate the effect of gravity not only on herself, but also within her immediate (reachable) vicinity.

SHIKI
Q. Has your character encountered any Spiritualists in the past? How did that encounter transpire?
Chai has encountered a great number of spiritual mediums throughout her life time. And although some have proven ill-tempered and poorly-mannered, the few times she’s been able to questions and converse with a human has imparted her with great joy and an insatiable sense of satisfaction. Wanting to learn everything and anything humans have to offer, she’d have accumulated an indepth knowledge of many things by now had she been a good… or even decent listener. While Chai likes to think she treats humans with reverence, she primarily just comes off as annoying, especially since she has no understanding of the concept of privacy nor possession.

Q. What is your characters opinion of mankind? Is there anything that has influenced this opinion?
Chai is incredibly intrigued and amazed by how brilliantly intelligent human beings are as a species. Having directly witnessed the rapid evolution of technology over the past century and a half; she’s personally able to compare and contrast the ease and conveniences of the modern world with the hassles of times past. Her opinion of mankind was not always so reverent, and upon being asked she’ll embarrassingly admit that she too looked down at the frail, short-lived human race as something inferior to herself during her earliest years. Now she’s bewildered at how huge mechanical contraption practically operate themselves, she amazed by how human inventions that allow people to communicate magically over long distances, and most importantly she’s captivated by human vehicles; the ability to soar freely across the sky, or to set sail across stormy seas definitely has her impressed. But when she learned that human beings had travelled to the moon; one of Chai’s oldest aspirations, she was completely won over. Chai eagerly offered herself to the project on the condition that humans (cause they’re a collective) would provide her with the knowledge and materials necessary to build a rocket. 

Laughing Hyena

Leki

Interest is good.
Showing interest is better~ xD
It's in writing now, you can't take it back!

Silliness aside, it's good to see your Hyena-face again Hyena~
I look forward to whatever you manage to cook up :3

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Leki on March 04, 2017, 10:37:01 AM
Interest is good.
Showing interest is better~ xD
It's in writing now, you can't take it back!

Silliness aside, it's good to see your Hyena-face again Hyena~
I look forward to whatever you manage to cook up :3

Funny you mention cooking... *hint hint*

Leki

*Doesn't get the hint* .... xD
Ah well, I'll probably manage to connect the dots once the application's in~

ETA for an IC is Wednesday~
I'll slowly be putting up OoC and Character Threads up in the meantime.
If the stars align, we should have 2~3 more characters coming in before then. But as always new applications after Wednesday are of course welcome.

MelodyCake

Name: Ari
Height: 5'5" (165cm)
Hair Color: Gray
Eye Color: Golden
Type: Shiki
Sexuality: Curious
Personality: "Hungry like a wolf~"
Power: Feral: with the agility, hearing, speed and strength of a wolf, Ari packs one hell of a bite. But, what perhaps makes him different from the 'average wolf eared boy', is his nose, that can sniff out anything; be it food, people, demons, and even if someone is using their powers, or not.

SHIKI
Q. Has your character encountered any Spiritualists in the past? How did that encounter transpire?

The wolf boy has come across one spiritualist, as far as he, himself, is aware. But, perhaps the best way to tell the wolf's story how those events transpired, is to go pretty far back. Perhaps even further back then their first meet.

You see, Ari had spent his entire life time surrounded by animals, his mind and body just as feral as the wild. Even after the fateful night his body had been forced to the shape of something more humanoid, the wolf prowled the woods much like he had before. But, alas, it was never the same. Forced out of his pack, the gray haired wolf boy was forced to become a lone wolf. Till one day, he stumbled upon a cabin in the woods.

The first few summers after his finding, the wolf tried to scare away the pair of humans that almost ritually showed up around the same time of the year. But, after many tries, the wolf soon came to the realisation that they couldn't even see him! Let alone fear his terrifyingly terribleness! Then, just as the wolf had gotten used to their visiting patterns, and after he had cooked up the most brilliant plan of forcing them to notice him, the pair seemed to have stopped coming to their little cabin in the woods.

The winters passed, and each summer, the wolf boy found himself almost hopeful for the return of the humans, waiting for his moment to let himself be truly known as the big bad wolf. But, just as Ari found himself giving up on waiting and finding himself something now to occupy himself with, the pair showed up once more. The years that had passed had clearly aged the couple, but what perhaps had caught Ari's attention the most, was they seemed to have brought an offspring of their own along with them. It did not take the wolf long to notice the fact that their boy, could see him, unlike the parents. So of course Ari decided that from then and there, they'd be playmates. The boy on the other hand, never truly saw it the same way that the gray haired wolf boy did.

The boy spent most of his time ether hidden in the cabin, running from the wolf his parents claimed was just over active imagination, or just inches away from what it seemed dangerously close to being eaten. If anything, it seemed more like a cat playing with a mouse, then anything else. But of course, happy times were doomed to come to an end.

Much like before, Ari found himself making his way one summer to the cabin, only to find it empty. This time, it seemed the family was not coming back. Years passed, even more then before, but hopeful Ari found himself waiting inside the cabin this time around. But, the boy from his memory never returned.

The boy on the other hand, never forgave the wolf for the terrors, and once the boy, became a man. He returned to the cabin in the woods, though not on friendly terms. You see, the older the boy got, it did not take him long to be recruited by the Academy, who were more then happy to join him on the hunt.

Q. What is your characters opinion of mankind? Is there anything that has influenced this opinion?

Dinner and show! Perhaps like many other demons, Ari sees humans as a form of entertainment in a sense. But perhaps a little more to the extreme, since at least so far he has never been against eating one ether. But, the wolf boy also learned the hard way that there is strength in numbers, even with ants.

Avalon29

Ari looks  great Melody and hurray for starting up again on Wednesday. I can't wait!

Idlewyld

Yes, I'm loving Ari. And Chai too. If you all keep making shiki like these, I might find myself compelled to bring a human character back in. No fair!

Murvoen

I'm so excited for when this starts ^^ Everyone's characters look great and I think there are going to be shenanigans aplenty
Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

MelodyCake

I'm glad to hear you guys are liking Ari so far :P Now just to wait for Leki approval xP

On one hand my character sheet turned out longer then planned, whilst on another hand it turned out shorter.....  Depends on which question you look at there xD I might change the image of Ari later, sort of wondering if I should draw something for myself this week, and Ari doesn't seem like a bad choice :P

Leki

Ari approved xD
Second questions feels a bit lacking, but the lengthy first question more than makes up for it.
As much as I'd like to do stuff tonight, it's been a really rough day, and the headache I've picked up isn't making things any better. Nap time for me I think~

MelodyCake

Whoo!
And yeah.. My character sheet writing is not the best I shall admit xD But you should know that well by now xP
I hope you get better soon though, headaches are no fun~

ZephySempai

Congrats on getting accepted bro.

Everyone's characters are amazing. Can't wait to get this running :)

MelodyCake

Thanks Zeph :)

I look forward to seeing everyone in action as well :P 

I also might have a new picture addition for Ari, currently working on a portrait :P

Idlewyld

OK, I'm throwing my Aurora hat back into the ring.

Name: Aurora Carvalho
Height: 5'7" (170 cm)
Hair Color: Dark Blue
Eye Color: Blue
Type: Human
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Kind-Natured Hedonist

HUMAN (Select at least 2 Questions to Answer)
Q. How long has your character been able to see Demons? If since Birth give details on any hereditary links, if caused by a near death experience detail the experience.
Aurora has seen demons from childhood, but has long repressed the experiences through the constant pursuit of distraction. Therefore it is only recently that she accepted the fact that what she had seen was real

Q. What is the most significant/memorable demon that the character has encountered? What was their experience like?
Once while on a particularly wild bender, she was sure that she saw a pink fairy of some sort. Which then somehow destroyed an entire wall of the bar she was in. The very idea that access to this kind of power existed became something of a new obsession for her.

Q. What is the character’s opinion of Demon’s? What has led the character to this perception?
She has always wanted (and gotten) the very best, and now there's a whole new class of beings to discover and befriend. And all new levels of reality and ability to explore. So mostly, she's very excited about the prospect.